First Chapter (be nice)

Only Tears...*

 

Doo Joon's parents came and visiting Sung Gyu that morning. They knew that Doo Joon's not around cause he never be at home on weekend.

 

"How are you today, dear? Still feeling a nauseous?" Mrs. Yoon asking as she helping her son-in-law preparing a breakfast.

 

"Like always." Sung Gyu simply answered.

 

"Be patient, dear. It will stop when you're in 5 months."

 

"Well, it means that i have to go through this sickness for 2 months before that."

 

"But some people will experience this sickness until the baby's born. And for you my dear, i think you're not going to go through this sickness for a long period."

 

"Yeah, i hope so, umma. I'm getting tired with this morning sickness. Everytime, after vomitting, i almost passed out. It's taking all my energy just to puke." Sung Gyu's pouted.

 

"Really? Gosh, it's dangerous for you to be alone at that time! I'll tell my son to be with you always. He should company you." said Mr. Yoon that suddenly appear from living-room and accidently heard their conversation.

 

'Yeah, right...like he care. He never concerned about me since our secretly wedding.' Sung Gyu though. "No need appa...i can take care myself."

 

"No you don't! I'll tell him to get back now." Mr. Yoon take out his phone and dialed his son's number. "He better be at home before we're going back. I don't want you to be alone anymore."

 

Sung Gyu can't say anything. He just keep preparing a breakfast and served it on dining-table.

 

'I'm dead. He must be mad at me. He must think that i complain to his parents.'

 

"Gyu, what's wrong? Are you okey?" Mrs. Yoon asked as her saw Sung Gyu stunned at his place.

 

"Eoh? I'm fine! Just daydreaming." Sung Gyu fake a smiled.

 

Sung Gyu and his mother-in-law take a seat at the dining-table, while his father-in-law still trying to called Doo Joon at the living-room.

 

"So, it's been a month since you guys married. How is he? Did he treat you nicely?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

 

Sung Gyu surprised to hear that. It's like Mrs. Yoon know about Doo Joon being bad to him. But he can't tell the truth. "He's nice. He really concern about me and...our baby."

 

"Really? But why he always not around, like today? If he really concerned about you, he wouldn't leave you like this. I mean, he's working on a daytime, but at night he should be with you. And as for the weekend, he should brought you to some place. Spending times with you. Not living you alone like this."

 

Sung Gyu's lowered his head. His mother-in-law was right. But what else can he do? Doo Joon married him just because he's carrying his child, not because of love. So he couldn't asked more than that. It's enough that Doo Joon willingly to married him and let the baby take his front name. It's enough right, for a person like him? A person that doesn't have families and being raised at the orphanage.

 

"I don't mind with that, umma. After all, i'm the one that wanna be alone all the time." Sung Gyu's defend Doo Joon though he agree with Mrs. Yoon words.

 

"Don't try to defending him, Gyu. We know that he treat you badly." said Mr. Yoon as he's off his phone and approaching them at the dining-room.

 

Sung Gyu giggles. "Why would he?"

 

"He's being forcing to married you, don't you think? And i'm the one that forcing him to marry you because he need to take responsible on you. Since his childhood, i never teach him to running away from the problem that caused by him himself. So, i know everytime he's being forcing to do something that he doesn't want to, he wouldn't sincerely do it. And in this case, he must be treating you badly. Did he?" Mr. Yoon explained.

 

'Yeah, you're right. He never care about me. He always yelling, shouted, and being so harsh towards me if i did something that he hate...I'm hurting inside...every night i'm crying because of him...' Sung Gyu's though, and without he realize, his tears suddenly appeared.

 

"Hey, why are you crying, dear? Shh...umma is here..." Mrs. Yoon pulled Sung Gyu onto her embrace.

 

"Um-umma..." Sung Gyu's began to sob. He hugs Mrs. Yoon tighly.

 

"I think, our son really being bad to him..." said Mrs. Yoon as she look at her husband and gently rubbed Sung Gyu's back.

 

Mr. Yoon sighed as he look at his poor son-in-law. "I'm sorry. If you're not marrying him, you might be living happily right now."

 

Sung Gyu released the hug and wiped his tears. "No, appa. It's not your fault. It's my fault. If i'm not having it with him, i might not carrying his child now and we didn't have to be married. It's my fault. So, it serve me right."

 

"It's not anyone fault, dear. It's a fate. It's your fate to be our son-in-law, and Doo Joon's wife. We're happy to have you as our son-in-law. You're a good guy. Trust me. He will accept you as his wife sooner or later. Just keep patient, okey? He's your baby's father, after all." Mrs. Yoon smiled.

 

"I'll tried..." Sung Gyu placing his hand on his own tummy. "...for my baby's sake."

 

"Good!" Mr. Yoon take a seat. "Now, can we eat? I'm starving."

 

"Okey!"

 

***(^_^)***

 

That night...

Sung Gyu was lying down on his bed, reading a pregnancy book while waiting for Doo Joon. And suddenly, he heard a footstep headed to his room.

 

"It must be Joonie." Sung Gyu stood up from his bed. He was about to open the door, when Doo Joon suddenly slammed the door open. Sung Gyu was shocked. "J-Joonie?"

 

Doo Joon glared at Sung Gyu that standing in front of him with surprising looked.

 

"W-What's wrong? You look angry." Sung Gyu's asking with shaking voice. He's scared with Doo Joon's act of course.

 

"What did you tell my parents, huh?!" Doo Joon's shout.

 

"W-What did i say?"

 

"They came to my office at lunch, and keep nagging at me about you. Take a good care of you, be a good husband to you, don't hurt you, don't hurt your feelings, always accompany you cause you need me and bla...bla...bla..." Doo Joon kicked a small table beside their bed and yelling at Sung Gyu's face. "What did you complain about me?!! Answer me, damn it!"

 

Sung Gyu was about to cry as he looked at Doo Joon's face. He seems like he's gonna explode at anytime. "J-Joonie...i'm not..."

 

"Don't lie to me!!" Doo Joon pushed Sung Gyu harshly until the other fell onto their bed. "I told you, not to mentioned about us, about how i treat you, to my parents. Are you deaf or something?!"

 

"Joonie, i'm not telling them about that. They already know..."

 

Doo Joon slapped Sung Gyu's cheek harshly. "Stop lying!" he grabbed Sung Gyu's arm. "Are you trying to steal all my estate?"

 

"What?" Sung Gyu looked at his husband as the tears keep rolling down on his cheek.

 

"Don't pretend that you didn't know anything about this." Doo Joon grasp tightly Sung Gyu's arm.

 

"Argh, Joonie! You're hurting me!" Sung Gyu tried to escape from Doo Joon's grasp but failed.

 

"Shut your mouth!" another slapped escape from Doo Joon to Sung Gyu's face again. "Before we're married, my dad make a contract with me. If i'm treating you nicely, i will get all his properties after he died. And if i'm treating you badly, you're the one that get all his properties after he died. So, that's why you tell him that i'm treating you badly, right?! You want that estate!"

 

"No!" Sung Gyu's yelled. "I don't know anything about this contract! I just want you to married me only for my baby's sake. I want my baby have a happy family, cause i don't have one. My baby need a father, and it's you!"

 

Doo Joon's smirk. "Really? But i don't think so." he released Sung Gyu's arm. "You're just using your baby to take advantage on me. I've found many people like you. So, stop pretending that you're a nice guy."

 

Sung Gyu was hurt. His heart is so in pain. Doo Joon's so mean towards him. He never think of that. Besides, he doesn't know about the contract. So, this is the reason why Doo Joon willingly to married him. Not because he care about the baby inside him, but it's because of the contract.

 

"How could you saying that to me, Joonie? I'm your wife. If you're my husband didn't trust me, so who will?" Sung Gyu tried to hold the tears. "It's been a month since we're married and along with that time, you never make me happy. Never. Not even once. It's only a tears that you gave to me, but did i ever mentioned about it? Or fought with you about that? No. I just followed your lead in this marriage. I'm hurting, but i tried to hold it because of little creature that growing inside me." he's tears keep stream down on his cheek. "I'm not that cheap, Joonie."

 

"Yes, you are! So, stop with the mumbling cause i'll never trust on you. I'm warning you. If you complain to my parents about that again, i'm not going to be nice anymore. I can use that to make you suffering." Doo Joon pointed at his wife's tummy.

 

"No!" Sung Gyu clutched his tummy. "You're going to kill your own child?"

 

"Yes, if i have to! So, behave yourself before your unborn child being hurting by me!" Doo Joon smirk before he's leaving.

 

Sung Gyu began to sob. He never though that Doo Joon could be this cruel.

 

'I'm sorry, my baby...i put you in danger by marrying him...jeongmal mianei, baby ah...'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, what did you guys think about my first chapter? Please be nice...

I'm having a hard time to make this first chapter cause i keep thinking about...

*Would you guys love my story?

*Would you guys leave a comments? (i really need it)

*Would you guys keep waiting for my update? (to continue read it)

Urgh! I'm sorry...maybe i'm to depressing now...

Keep supporting me...*bowed*

I love you