Concerned

Only Tears...*

 

 

That night, Sung Gyu receive a called from Jun Young. Jun Young was worried about him after Doo Joon dragging him home without a words. Sung Gyu chuckled a bit.

 

"What are you laughing at? I'm serious here. How are you? Did he hurting you?" Jun Young asking the same questions again cause Sung Gyu didn't answered it yet.

 

"I'm fine, Youngie. Stop worrying too much. I'm safe now."

 

"You're not lying aren't you? He look's like a hungry lion when he saw us hugging each other. It's impossible that he doesn't hurt you. Tell me the truth, Gyu."

 

"I'm fine, okey. And thank you for concerned about me. I appreciate that." said Sung Gyu. He knew that Jun Young really care about him, though he belong to someone else.

 

"Don't change a topic, Gyu. Answer me truthfully. Is he hurting you?" Jun Young sounds seriously on the other line.

 

"He's not...well, he just..."

 

"Just...? Just what, Gyu? He's hurting you, right? That's it! Packed all your things and clothes."

 

"What for?"

 

"I'll take you out from that house. You're living with me from now on. That's final!"

 

"Youngie, no need. Calm down a little, you. I'm okey now. I'm already out from that house."

 

"What? So, where are you living now? Don't say that you was rent a room?"

 

Sung Gyu chuckled with Jun Young's guessing. "A room? I'm not that poor, okey. I'm still have my pocket money that gave by my mother-in-law every month cause Joonie didn't gave me any of his money. So, instead of renting a room, i can buy another house for me."

 

"So, are you buying another house? You should buy it, and living separately from him."

 

"His umma won't let me to do so. She scared something would happen on me if i'm living alone in this state. You know, she really care about her soon-to-be-granchild. So now i'm living with them."

 

"Did you tell them about your husband being bad on you?"

 

"Not yet. But thank god that they came right on time when Joonie almost killed me just now. If not, i would be death right now." Sung Gyu's giggling, but Jun Young on the other line became gloomy.

 

"If he killed you, i won't let him alive either." Jun Young said firmly as he grabbed his fists.

 

"Youngie, don't..." before Sung Gyu manage to finished his words, he heard Mrs. Yoon calling for him from downstairs. "Yes, umma?"

 

"Your night meal is served. Would you like to eat now?" asked Mrs. Yoon.

 

"Who's that?" Jun Young asked.

 

"My mother-in-law. She's making me a night meal."

 

"Night meal? Oh, it's for the baby isn't it? You're hungry? Okey, you should go now. I don't wanna be the reason your baby is starving. Bye!" Jun Young said before he ended the call.

 

Sung Gyu went out from his room and headed to the dining-room.

 

"Umma, where's appa?" Sung Gyu asked before he take a seat.

 

"Living-room, watching television." Mrs. Yoon serving the food.

 

"Oo...Thanks, umma! And i'm sorry for bothering you."

 

"No you don't! I have experiance this before, so i understand." Mrs. Yoon take a seat. "So, would you tell me what happen just now? Why is Doo Joon act like that?"

 

"Well...urm..."

 

"It's okey. If you can't tell me, i don't mind. Keep eating, eoh?"

 

"Umma..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"If something bad happen to me, would you promised me to take care of my baby for me?"

 

"What? What are you saying? There's nothing gonna happen to you."

 

"I just say, IF...would you umma?"

 

"Your baby is my grandchild, i'll take care of him/she. I promised. Happy?"

 

"Thanks, umma!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~