Found you...

Only Tears...*

 

A few days later, Doo Joon is still trying to find his wife, not because of the deal, but because he felt like he really need him. He missed him though he doesn't love him, he'll try. He can't sleep as he keep thinking about Sung Gyu. He tried to call Sung Gyu for a few times, but failed. He don't know where to find Sung Gyu anymore, but he's not giving up. He believe that he can redeem all of his mistake and build a happy family with Sung Gyu. For now, he really need a miracle to find his wife and asked him for a second chance.

 

"Where are you going to find him this time?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

 

"I don't know, mom. I don't know much about him. Well, i'm not so good with him before, so..."

 

Mrs. Yoon palmed her forehead and sighed.

 

"Well, did you know about his friends? Maybe he had a friend."

 

"I don't know, mom. I know nothing about him." this time, Doo Joon really felt useless as a husband cause he don't know anything about his wife. He realize of how he being bad to his wife before. He feel terrible.

 

"Did you tried to call him?"

 

"I've tried, but it's useless. I couldn't reach him cause he off his phone."

 

"Oh, Gyunie~ I hope you're fine wherever you are." Mrs. Yoon prayed.

 

 

***(^_^)***

 

 

After Jun Young gone for work, Sung Gyu is left alone at home. At first, Jun Young refused to leave Sung Gyu cause he worried that Sung Gyu might hurt himself again but after a few promises from Sung Gyu, he buy it. Now, Sung Gyu is left alone in the big house. He wonder what should he do, and then he remember that Jun Young said he'll come back for lunch, so that's gave him an idea.

 

"I'll cook something special for him." Sung Gyu said.

 

He headed to the kitchen and start searching for the ingredients but to his dissapointed, there's nothing. Maybe Jun Young forgot to buy the groceries because of him. Jun Young was busy taking care of him in the past few days.

 

"Well, i guess i have to buy it by myself." Sung Gyu took an emergency card that Jun Young left for him in case there is emengency he could use it. Sung Gyu drove Jun Young's other car that left for him.

 

After a few minutes, he arrived at the super market. He began to search for the ingredients according to the list and after that, he was about to go to the cashier when he heard someone is calling him from behind. A voice that sounds familiar.

 

'No, please not him...' Sung Gyu walked faster, ignoring the voice.

 

"Yah, Sung Gyu! Wait up!"

 

That voice shouting again, and Sung Gyu could feel that he being chased. He leave a basket of the ingredients that he pick, and run out of the super market. He was about entering his car when a guy grabbed his wrist.

 

"Let go off me! Let go!" Sung Gyu struggling to let go of himself.

 

"Stop it! Listen to me! I need you to listen to me first." that guy begged.

 

"I don't want to hear anything from you, Yoon Doo Joon! Just let me go!" Sung Gyu shriek.

 

"Okay, i'll let you go, just promise me that you won't go away before i explain."

 

"I don't need your explanation or else! I hate you!"

 

"Please, Gyu...listen to me first..."

 

"Let me go!" and with that, Sung Gyu stepped on Doo Joon's feet harshly.

 

"Ouch!!" Doo Joon shout as he let go off Sung Gyu's arm.

 

Sung Gyu quickly entering his car and drove away, leaving Doo Joon that can do nothing about it.

 

"Is he crazy or what?" Sung Gyu mumbled while driving.

 

Meanwhile, Jun Young that just arrived at his home, became anxious after he found out that Sung Gyu is not at home.

 

"Where is he?" he muttered.

 

He keep calling for Sung Gyu's name again and again, but no answer. "Where could he be?"

 

At that time, he heard the sound of car entering. He quickly went outside and saw Sung Gyu.

 

"Gyu!" he ran to the other.

 

"Youngie, you're early."

 

"Where have you been? I'm worried, you know."

 

"I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that i'm going to groceries."

 

"Don't you ever do that again." Jun Young pulled Sung Gyu into a hug. "Thank god, you're fine!"

 

"Sorry..."

 

"So, where's the groceries? Is it heavy? Did you buy a lot of it?" Jun Young asked worriedly.

 

"It's..."

 

"Next time, wait for me, okay? You shouldn't carry a heavy things in your condition. It's dangerous."

 

"I know, i'm sorry. I just don't want to burden you."

 

"If something bad happen to you, i can't forgive myself. It's burden me much more, you know."

 

"Okay, okay, i'm sorry. It won't happen again."

 

"Promise?"

 

"I promise."

 

"So, where's the groceries?"

 

"I forgot the list, so i don't know what to buy." Sung Gyu lied. He can't tell Jun Young about what happen just now, or Jun Young wouldn't let him out anymore.

 

"Are you sure?" Jun Young asked, trying to make sure that everything is fine cause Sung Gyu looks like hiding something.

 

"Yeah, sure."

 

"Okay, where did you leave it? I'll take it, then we go buy the groceries together."

 

"Can we go later? I'm tired." 

 

"Oh, okay. I can order something for delivery."

 

"Good. I'd love that." Sung Gyu smiled.

 

On the outside, there is Doo Joon. He followed Sung Gyu just now until he arrived there.

 

"So, you're living with this guy all this time. Now i know where to find you." Doo Joon said before he enter his car, and drove away.