A Bad Day~

Only Tears...*

 

 

That night, Doo Joon keep walking around on the living room, wondering why his wife still not at home though it's midnight now. He know that Sung Gyu gone for the monthly check-up this morning, but it can't be this long. It must be take only a few minutes for the check-up. He's mind was full with negative though then.

 

He tried to called Sung Gyu's phone. But failed as the phone was off. "How dare you off your phone?! Just wait until you're back! I know what to do then!" he said with angrily.

 

***(^_^)***

 

Meanwhile, Jun Young and Sung Gyu was on the way home. Jun Young volunteer to send Sung Gyu back, after their finishing their shopping for the baby's things.

 

"Thank you, Youngie for treating me tonight! I really appreciate that." Sung Gyu said with a smiled.

 

"That's nothing. I love shopping with you. I mean, i love to spent my time with you. Thanks for letting me company you. I missed how we used to be together before you marrying him. I..."

 

"Youngie, it's the past. Can't you forget it? I'm feeling guilty everytime you came out with our past story. I'm the one that broke up with you. I'm sorry..."

 

"Mian..."

 

"It's okey...Urm, Youngie? You can stop here."

 

"Here? But it's still far away from your home."

 

"Not that far. I can take a walk. I don't want Joonie seeing us together. He might be though wrongly about us if he seen us together."

 

"No, i wouldn't stop until i send you in front of your home. You're tired after shopping just now. And if he misunderstood about us, let me explain."

 

"No, Youngie. You doesn't know him. He has a hot tempered. He could beat both of us before we manage to explain to him. I rather take a walk, than being beating by him. My baby wouldn't safe if he does that." Sung Gyu said firmly, as he scared just to imagine Doo Joon's angry face.

 

"He wouldn't do that, didn't he? Besides, you're carrying his child, so it's impossible."

 

"Trust me, Youngie. He has no mercy."

 

"How did you know? Is he already beating you before?" Jun Young asked anxiously.

 

Sung Gyu looked down. He didn't answered it. Then, Jun Young stop his car on the roadside not far from Sung Gyu's home. He looked at Sung Gyu that suddenly crying. Sung Gyu wiped his tears that keep appear everytime he remember about Doo Joon's harshly act towards him.

 

"Damn it!" Jun Young's beating his stereng angrily. "Since we in relationship, i never once hurting you physically. But he's beating you after be with you only a month? He's JERK!"

 

"I gotta go. It's late now. I don't want him to be angry at me. I'm afraid that he might hurting my baby." Sung Gyu went out from the car. Jun Young followed him and grabbed his wrist.

 

"That baby is his. He wouldn't hurting it, right?"

 

"Please, Youngie...you don't know him. Though i'm living with him only a month, but i know him. He might be angry at me right now."

 

"So, stay with me tonight. Let him calm down first. Then, i'll send you home. It's dangerous for you and your baby if you're back to him right now."

 

"But, what if he's getting more angry at me? I can't take a risk, Youngie ah..."

 

"But your life is in risky if you're going back now. Think about your baby, Gyu. According to what you have told me about him just now, you might not be safe too."

 

"So, what should i do now? Eotteokhae?"

 

"Where's his parents house? I'll send you there. If you stay with them, at least he wouldn't hurt you or mad at you in front of them."

 

"No! He might be thinking that i'm complaining about our problem to them. He used to beat me because of that before."

 

Jun Young widened his eyes. "Bwo?! He's totally mad!"

 

Sung Gyu's trembling. "Eo-eotteokhae, Youngie ah?"

 

"Gyu..." Jun Young feel pity on his ex.

 

"It's all my fault, Youngie ah..." Sung Gyu said slowly. "If i'm not marrying him, all of this won't happen. I just want my baby to have a happy family with me and his/her dad, but i was wrong when his/her dad doesn't even care about them. I regret it."

 

"Gyu, don't say like that."

 

"Mianei, Youngie ah...if i'm not doubting your love towards me...if i know that you willingly to take responsible on me...i won't marrying him. I think this is the kind of punishment for me, because i betrayed your true love towards me. It serve me right!" Sung Gyu burst into tears.

 

"No, Gyu! No!" Jun Young pulled Sung Gyu onto his embrace. "Please stop saying that! It's not your fault, it's his fault! He's the one that you in the first place. If he didn't do that, you wouldn't carrying his child, and you don't have to married him. We might be living as a happy family now. It's all his fault...Not you. So, stop blaming on yourself..."

 

***(^_^)***

 

Doo Joon can't stand anymore. He stepped out from the house in anger. He entering his car and start the engine. He wanted to find his wife. Deep inside his heart, he felt anxious about his wife. What if his wife being kidnapped by a gang that appear at this time? What if his wife involved in accident? No!

 

'Oh god! Please safe my wife and our baby. Please...' he prayed.

 

Suddenly, he saw a familiar figure on the roadside. "Gyu!" he stopped his car and approaching the two guys that hugging each other on the roadside.

 

"Yah, both of you!" he yelled.

 

The two guys quickly released the hug and they looked at him.

 

"Jo-Joonie..." Sung Gyu was scared.

 

"Doo Joon, i can exp..."

 

"Shut up!" Doo Joon punched Jun Young's face before the other could speak. Jun Young collapsed on the road. "How dare you're hugging my wife! I won't let you live anymore!"

 

Before Doo Joon could punch Jun Young again, Sung Gyu stopped him. "Stop it, Joonie!" Sung Gyu shouted. He squatted down beside Jun Young. "Are you, okey?"

 

Doo Joon pulled Sung Gyu up, and slapped him hardly.

 

"Yah! Don't hurt him!" Jun Young shout as he quickly stood up from the road.

 

Doo Joon stared at Jun Young. "He's my wife! So, you better keep away from him!" Doo Joon pushed Jun Young away before he dragged Sung Gyu with him. "Get in!" He pushed Sung Gyu entering his car before he drove away.

 

Jun Young can't do anything. He just keep praying for Sung Gyu's safety.

 

***(^_^)***

 

Mrs. Yoon accidently dropping the glasses while washing the dishes. "Oh God! It's the bad sign!" Mrs. Yoon find Mr. Yoon on the living room. "Yeobo! Yeobo!" she yelled anxiously.

 

"What?"

 

"I dropped the glasses..."

 

"We can buy another."

 

"No! I mean, that's the bad sign. I have some bad feelings about our son-in-law. Please..."

 

"Okey, let's go to their house." Mr. Yoon grabbed his car key, and they both rushed out from their house.

 

***(^_^)***

 

"Joonie, i can explain..." said Sung Gyu with tearing eyes as they in the living room.

 

"Shut up!" Doo Joon slapping Sung Gyu's cheek until the other landing on the couch.

 

Sung Gyu's crying as he touched his cheek. It's hurt.

 

"How dare you hugging another guy on the roadside?! Didn't you feel ashamed? What if our neighbour saw it, huh?! You embarassing me as your husband! You know that?!"

 

"I'm-I'm sorry...please...don't hurt me..." Sung Gyu sniffing.

 

"Don't hurt you? It's you that hurting my feelings now! Though i don't love you, but it doesn't mean that you can cheating on me!" Doo Joon pulled out his belt on his waist.

 

"Joo-Joonie, what are you going to do? Please...don't hurt our baby..." Sung Gyu's trembling.

 

"Our baby?" Doo Joon smirk. "You know what? I never though that the baby inside you is mine. I think it's your baby with that JERKY GUY! You're !"  Doo Joon starting to beating Sung Gyu with his belt.

 

Sung Gyu screaming and struggling. Then, he manage to ran into their room. He quickly locked the door and leaning his back on it.

 

"Yah! I'm not done with you yet! Open this door!" Doo Joon's yelling outside the room while he keep knocking it.

 

"No! I won't!"

 

After a few minutes, the main door's bell suddenly rang. Doo Joon throw away his belt, and went to the door to open it. As he open the door, he surprised to see his parents standing there.

 

"Umma, appa? What are you doing here?" Doo Joon gulped.

 

"Where's your wife? I want to see him." Mrs. Yoon entering the house with her husband.

 

"He's in the room. Sleeping. He's tired." Doo Joon's lying.

 

"Really?" Mrs. Yoon went to their room and try to open the door when she realize that the door was locked. "He locked the door while sleeping? So, where should you sleep?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

 

"Well, i got a duplicate key. I can open it." Doo Joon fake a smile.

 

"What a messed?" said Mr. Yoon as he looked around. "It seems like you guys have a WWF in here." Mr. Yoon's joked.

 

Meanwhile, Sung Gyu that still leaning his back on the door, heard Mrs. Yoon's voice.

 

"Umma?" he though. He quickly stood up from the floor and unlocked the door. As he open the door, he saw Mrs. Yoon standing in front of his room. "Umma!" Sung Gyu hugged Mrs. Yoon tightly before he suddenly burst into tears.

 

Mrs. Yoon was surprised with Sung Gyu's act. She hugged him back. "Gyu, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

 

"Help me..."

 

"Help what? Gyu, please don't cry..."

 

Mr. Yoon looked at Doo Joon. "What have you done?"

 

"What? How should i know why he's crying. Maybe he's having a nightmare. He's sleeping just now." Doo Joon keep lying.

 

"Really? You're having nightmare, my dear?" asked Mrs. Yoon that heard Doo Joon's words. She release the hug and she looked at her precious son-in-law.

 

Sung Gyu still sniffing.

 

"Omo, what a nightmare do you have? Tell me, eoh?" Mrs. Yoon holding Sung Gyu's arm. And she accidently touch his injury.

 

"Ahh!" Sung Gyu slowly groaning in pain.

 

"Why? What's hurt?" asked Mrs. Yoon panickedly as she search what make Sung Gyu hurt. "OMo! What's this, Gyu ah?" Mrs. Yoon widened her eyes as she saw a bruises and injury on Sung Gyu's arm and face that she just realize.

 

Doo Joon was about to leave when his dad shoot him with a dead glared.

 

"What did you do to your wife?!" Mr. Yoon asked firmly.

 

"Nothing. I won't hurt him." Doo Joon's denying.

 

"It's only you and him in this house. It couldn't be him that hurting himself like that. So, it must be you. What did you do? And what with the belt doing on the floor?" Mr. Yoon pointed at Doo Joon's belt on the floor.

 

"Did he hurting you with the belt?" Mrs. Yoon asked Sung Gyu, but Sung Gyu didn't answered it as Doo Joon's glaring angrily at him. "That's it! You're living with me, from now on. Come." Mrs. Yoon brought Sung Gyu with him.

 

The three of them leaving Doo Joon alone in the house.

 

"Damn it! I wouldn't get any properties from my dad estate. Urgh! Pissing me off!" Doo Joon slammed the door shut.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Finally, a new chapter! Doo Joon being a bad guy in this chapter...he act violently towards his own wife...so what you all think? Don't forget to leave a comments ^^