No!

Only Tears...*

 

 

Sung Gyu was alone on the bus stop. He's waiting for a bus, to go to hospital as his own husband didn't want to accompany him. As he waiting for the bus, his heart can't stop beating. He's scared. His doctor have told him that his condition is not good, and the doctor need to discuss with Doo Joon about his truly condition. What would the doctor said if he know that he came alone without his husband? Would the doctor told him instead? Sung Gyu's tears escape from his small eyes. He gently his tummy and looked at it.

 

"He have to tell me about my true condition even Joonie's not around. I need to know about my baby. And it's about my body that he want to discuss, not about Joonie. So, he only need me." Sung Gyu's mumbling.

 

After a few minutes, there's no sign of any bus yet. Sung Gyu sighed as he almost late for the appoinment. Suddenly his phone was ringing. He answered it.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Mrs. Yoon Sung Gyu? It's me, your doctor."

 

"Yes, doctor."

 

"Did you remember about your appointment today?"

 

"Yeah, i remember it. I'm on my way."

 

"Okey. I'll be waiting for you. I just want to remind you, cause it's important for you to come with your husband. Is he with you?"

 

"Urm...well, he..."

 

"Okey, i have another patient. We'll see later. Bye!"

 

"Yeah, bye..."

 

"Hi! Are you alone?" a voice suddenly heard.

 

Sung Gyu was surprised to looked at that person. He quickly stood up. "J-Jun Young!"

 

"Hi! Long time no see! How are you?" Jun Young asked.

 

"I'm fine...what are you doing here?"

 

"I'm just passed by and i saw you here, so i came. Where is he?"

 

"He? Oh, Joonie...he's working."

 

"Really? So, what are you doing here? Are you waiting for the bus? Where do you want to go?"

 

"Hospital..."

 

"Are you sick? If you're sick, why don't you go with your husband? Is his bussiness more important than his wife? What kind of husband he is?" Jun Young sound frustrated. "I let you go cause i though he can take a good care of you, be with you when you're sick, but he's not. I regret it."

 

"Jun Young, please...don't regret it. Besides, it's my fault, not yours. I'm the one who cheating behind you."

 

"No! You're not cheating behind me. You just accidently slept with him that night and i already forgave you. You drunk. Both of you. And i have told you that i still want you to be my wife, but you're the one that felt guilty and leaving me for him. Why? Why did you have to married him? You said that you love me. Why?"

 

'I know that you still want me to be your wife though i'm slept with other guy but...would you still want me to be your wife if you know that i'm carrying his baby? I bet you wouldn't. Mian...Youngie ah...' Sung Gyu's though. He lowered his head and wiped his tears that suddenly appeared.

 

"Gyu, are you crying?"

 

"I'm sorry, Youngie. This is the best for us. You should forget about me."

 

"Before i know the reason you leave me, i won't go. I don't understand and i want you to make me understand."

 

There's a silent for a while before Sung Gyu spoke.

 

"I'm pregnant."

 

"What?"

 

"I'm carrying his child, Youngie. That's why i'm leaving you and be with him. It's for my baby's sake. I'm sorry." Sung Gyu stood up from his sit and about to leave.

 

Jun Young was surprised to hear that. He never though of it. Now it's clear enough. "Why don't you tell me?"

 

Sung Gyu stopped his stepped. "It's my problem. And i'm the one who should solve it. I don't want to bother you with stupid mistake of mine. You deserve someone better than me. I'm just a trash. I'm ashamed of myself."

 

"You're doubting my love for you. I don't care if you're being by other guy or carrying their child, cause i only need your love. I love you. Besides, it's not your fault. You didn't mean it."

 

"Youngie..."

 

"I can't believe this. I though you marrying him cause you love him. So, you don't love him? And what about him? Did he love you, or he just marrying you because of this baby too? Tell me..."

 

"I-I don't know. But he doesn't love me."

 

"Back with me, wouldn't you?" Jun Young hold Sung Gyu's hands. "I'll take care of you, and the baby. I meant it. I love you."

 

"Youngie, i..." Sung Gyu was cut by his cellphone that suddenly rang. He answered it. "Hello?"

 

"Where are you? Are you going to be here or what? Your appoinment might be cancelled if you're not here right on time. I have another patient you know?"

 

"Oh, i'll be there soon. I'm sorry. I'm on my way." Sung Gyu hang off the phone.

 

"Who's that?" Jun Young asked.

 

"My doctor. I'm late for the appoinment."

 

"May i send you there?"

 

"Well, i didn't see any bus around here so...okey."

 

***(^_^)***

 

They arrived at the doctor's office...

 

Jun Young surprised to see Hee Chul. And same as Hee Chul. There's an awkward situation before Hee Chul decide to spoke.

 

"So, he's your wife?" Hee Chul asked.

 

"No! He's not my hus..."

 

"Yes, he is! He's the reason that i refuse to be your lover..." Jun Young answered.

 

Sung Gyu startled with Jun Young words. "What do you mean?"

 

"Where's your husband? The real one." Hee Chul asked while he looked at Sung Gyu's document on the table. "Your name is Yoon Sung Gyu not Moon Sung Gyu, right?" Hee Chul glaring on Jun Young cause lying to him.

 

"Yeah. He's not my husband. My husband can't be here. He..."

 

"Well then i should discuss this with you only." He looked at Jun Young. "Mr. Moon, you can wait on the outside. Please..."

 

***(^_^)***

 

"Joonie, let's get married! You said that you love me, so we should get married ASAP!"

 

"What?!" Doo Joon frowned. 'How can i married him when i already married? I have to divorce my wife first before we can get married.' Doo Joon's though.

 

"Joonie! Do you heard me? What are you thinking? Don't say that you're changing your mind? Or you have someone else? Are you cheating behind me?"

 

"No, i'm not! I mean, i'm not cheating behind you and of course i'll marrying you but not now."

 

"Why?"

 

"Well...wedding ceremony needs a lot of money, and you know i'm still working on it."

 

"Your dad got a lot of money. Can you just asking him for it? You're his son though."

 

'How should i asking a money for another wedding when i'm already married? My dad would kill me if he know that i'm cheating behind his beloved son-in-law. Besides, i won't get any money if he knew that i'm cheating behind my wife.' Doo Joon's though. He frowned. Try to find a reason to his lovers.

 

"Joonie!"

 

"I'm sorry. I have something to do. I gotta go!" He kissing his lovers cheek. "Love you!" He said before leaving.

 

***(^_^)***

 

Sung Gyu widened his eyes. Hee Chul explanation, really making him freaking out.

 

"You have anaemia. Lower blood pressure. So, i'm sorry to say that you have to abort this baby."

 

"No! I don't want to abort my baby! No!" Sunggyu's shout with tearly eyes.

 

"But you have to! It's too dangerous for you to keep this baby."

 

"No! I'll rather die than killed my baby! No! I wouldn't!" Sung Gyu's shriek. He stood up from his sit and ran out from the doctor's room.

 

Jun Young that waiting on the outside was surprised to see him running away. "Gyu!"

 

Hee Chul rushed out from his room. "Go after him! He's not in good state to be alone."

 

"What's wrong with him? What did you say to him?"

 

"He has anaemia and it's too dangerous for him to keep his baby."

 

Jun Young widened his eyes. "So, you asked him to getting abortion?"

 

"It's risky for him. He might lose his life when the due's come. Please, convinced him for his own good. I know he would listen to you."

 

"Why should he listen to me?"

 

"You're his ex right? So, you know how to handle him. Please, if you still love him..."

 

Without saying anything, Jun Young went after Sung Gyu.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for late update...i have a problem...less idea XD

thank you for keep waiting! :)