Second Chapter

Only Tears...*

 

 

Jun Young was in his office when his bestfriend suddenly appear and patted his shoulder.

 

"Hey, Jun Young! What's up? Are you doing your job or just daydreaming?" Dong Hyun asked.

 

"Can't you knocked before entering my office like that?! Don't you see i'm busy right now?" said Jun Young angrily.

 

"Whoa, calm down buddy! What's wrong with you? You never be like this before. I'm just want to cheer you up. But if i'm bothering you, sorry...i'm going now." Dong Hyun pretend to sulk, and went out from the office.

 

"Hey, wait up!" Jun Young shouted before he run towards his friend and patted the other's shoulder. "I'm sorry! I'm just...too emotional?"

 

"I know. You still thinking about him, right? Since he's married with another guy a month ago, you've changed. You easily being mad, and scolded your stuff like you did to me just now without any reason."

 

"Sorry, again..." Jun Young grinned.

 

"It's okey. I'm your friend, i understand. So, mind to lunch with me?"

 

"Of course my bestfriend! My treat!"

 

"Great!"

 

***(^_^)***

 

Sung Gyu's sitting on the couch at living-room. He's waiting for Doo Joon to take him for the monthly check-up. He knew that Doo Joon may refused to accompany him, but he'll try to coaxed him to go with him cause the doctor wanted to see his husband. The doctor had something to discuss with Doo Joon about Sung Gyu's condition and he need Doo Joon's opinion about that.

 

Sung Gyu have told the doctor that Doo Joon may not come to see him cause Doo Joon always busy around, and he wanted the doctor discuss about it with him himself. But the doctor refused to tell him alone, and he want Doo Joon to be there also.

 

After an hour, Doo Joon finally came home. Sung Gyu stood up from the couch and stepped closely to Doo Joon that closed the door.

 

"J-Joonie?" Sung Gyu's voice shaked.

 

Doo Joon ignoring him and walked into his room. Sung Gyu followed him.

 

"Joonie, i have something to..."

 

"Can't you stop following me?!" Doo Joon's shout and make Sung Gyu surprised. "I'm tired! Let me take a rest. Get out!" Doo Joon lay down on the bed after changing his clothes.

 

"Joonie, it's important for you to come with me. The doctor refuse to discuss with me, unless you with me. Please...i need to know what's wrong with me exactly. I don't want anything bad happen to our baby. Please..." Sung Gyu's eyes tearing.

 

Doo Joon got up and sitting on the bed. "It's your problem, not mine. It's your baby, not mine. What do i care if you dying or not...or the baby... There is nothing to do with me."

 

Sung Gyu's gasps. "You're happy if i die?"

 

"What do i care?" Doo Joon smirk and lay back.

 

"How could you?"

 

"How could i? Yes i could. If you're dead, my dad estate would be mine. Don't you think so?"

 

"Fine! I'll go myself. I don't need you!" Sung Gyu went out the bedroom and slammed the door closed. He's crying as he stepped out from the house. "How could he...?"

 

***(^_^)***

 

Jun Young and Dong Hyun having a lunch at a restaurant. As they happily talking, a guy suddenly appear.

 

"Hi! Long time no see!" approach that guy.

 

"Jung Hee Chul! Yeah, long time no see! Come have a seat." said Dong Hyun after hugging the guy that named Jung Hee Chul.

 

"Can i seat here?" Hee Chul asked while he looking at Jun Young that seems disturbed by his appearance.

 

"Uh? Sure! Have a seat!" Jun Young fake a smile.

 

"Thanks!" Hee Chul take a seat.

 

"So, what are you doing here? I though you never came back after you're going overseas for the last two years. What are you doing there exactly?" Dong Hyun asked.

 

"Well, for recover my feelings after being rejected by someone that i loved the most." Hee Chul flirting at Jun Young. Jun Young just lowered his head and continued eating. "But don't worry, i'm fine now."

 

"Good to hear that! And how's your work as gynaecologist? Are you still working at oversea's hospital or here?"

 

"Here, in Korea of course! I love working at my country! I've been working here since a months ago." Hee Chul explained. But Jun Young seems lost. He still in his own world.

 

"Yah, Jun Young! Why don't you say something to him? Don't you missed him after long time no see? I know he's your ex, but there's nothing wrong to talk each other." said Dong Hyun.

 

"Yah! I'm not his ex, okey? He refuse to be my boyfriend when i asked him to. So, technically we never be a couple." Hee Chul sound's frustrated, but he's joking as he laugh. Dong Hyun laughing too and so Jun Young.

 

"Okey, excuse me. I need to go to the toilet. You guys chat, okey?" Dong Hyun leave.

 

"So, how are you now? Are you married?" Jun Young suddenly asked.

 

"Not yet. I'm looking for someone like you. But not found yet." Hee Chul answered with a smile.

 

"I'm sorry for..."

 

"It's okey. It's not your fault if you don't want me to be your special one. It's about heart, right?"

 

"Right..."

 

"So, what about you? How's your married life with him? Well, you refuse to be mine because of him right? So, you should be happy with him."

 

"Well, he..."

 

Before Jun Young can answered Hee Chul's question, Hee Chul's phone suddenly rang. He quickly answered it.

 

"Hello? Yeah...okey i'll be there." Hee Chul off his phone. "Sorry, Jun! I have to go now. There's an emergency at hospital."

 

"It's okey. I understand. Well, we will met again, right?"

 

"Yeah, we will. And you should tell me about your wife when we met later. Bye!" Hee Chul leaving.

 

"My wife?" Jun Young's sighed.

 

"How's going? And where's Hee Chul?" Dong Hyun asked as he's approached Jun Young.

 

"He has an emergency call. So, he's gone for a work."

 

"So, did you tell him that your lover's married with someone else?"

 

"Why should i?"

 

"Well, he still waiting for you of course. He might be happy to hear that, and maybe he will accept you again."

 

"No. I can't love him."

 

"Why? Don't say that you still love your lover's?"

 

"I have told you that no one can replace him in my heart. That's fullstop!" Jun Young stood up from his chair and leaving Dong Hyun there. Dong Hyun just shook his head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, enjoyed the update and thank you for the comments!