Guilty

Only Tears...*

 

"Youngie, i..."

 

"It's okay. I'm sorry for surprising you like that. Sorry..."

 

Both of them stay silent. They felt awkward all of sudden. Sung Gyu's currently sitting on the bed with his back leaning against the wall, while Jun Young is sitting on the edge of the bed beside the other.

 

After Sung Gyu passed out, Jun Young quickly brought him inside before he call the doctor to check on Sung Gyu.

 

"No need to be sorry, Youngie. I'm the one who should be sorry. Sorry for causing all of this drama. All of this happened because of me. If i'm not doubting your love, and not looking for him for responsible, all of this won't be happening. And i'm sure that we gonna be a happy couple in the world. I'm sorry..." Sung Gyu's sobbed. He's feeling guilty.

 

"No, no Gyu! Don't say like that. It's not..."

 

"It's all my fault! I'm the guilty one! I am! I know it!" Sung Gyu's shout, making Jun Young surprised. But then, he pulled the other into a hug. He gently rubbed the other's back.

 

"Okay, Gyu. If you say so. Just don't stress yourself up. It's not good for the baby. Eoh?"

 

"The baby. Of course." Sung Gyu slightly pushed Jun Young away as he looked on his baby bump. "If not because of this baby, we wouldn't experianced all of this messed."

 

"Gyu, what are you saying? Are you blaming on your unborn child now?" Jun Young sounds worried.

 

"It's true! All of this happening because i don't want my baby to be fatherless, and that's why i'm seeking for his responsibility and that's why we're involved in this situation, and that's the reason we can't be together. And i don't think that i should keep..." Sung Gyu spoke like a mad person, which make Jun Young became more anxious.

 

"What do you mean by that, Gyu? Don't blamed your baby like that." Jun Young cut Sung Gyu's word as he can sensed that Sung Gyu was about to say something worst.

 

Sung Gyu stood up from the bed and headed to the door. As he was about to open the door, Jun Young grab his hand.

 

"Where are you going, Gyu? And what do you want to do?"

 

"Let go of me, Youngie! I'll do what i must do at the first place."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Get rib of this baby!"

 

Jun Young gaped. He never though that Sung Gyu could be this mean to say those words. But he's sure that Sung Gyu is in depressed by looking on his expression and he know that Sung Gyu really didn't mean what he said. He would never hate his baby, he loves his baby because he leave Jun Young just to make sure that his baby won't be fatherless. Sung Gyu attend to leave a person that he love for the sake's of his baby, so he won't kill it. He won't, right? Jun Young clueless.

 

"Gyu, don't say like that. You can't get rib of your baby."

 

"Yes, i can. Watch me!" Sung Gyu pulled his hand harshly from Jun Young's grip. He pushed the other away before he stormed out the room.

 

"Gyu, don't do it!" Jun Young chased him. "You said that you rather die than kill your baby. You broke up with me, the love of your life just to make sure that your baby won't be fatherless. You sacrifice your happiness by marrying that bastard just for that too. Don't you remember all the thing that you did is only for the baby because you love him/her. Remember that, Gyu. Please. You love the baby, your baby. Don't do this." Jun Young said as he still following the other that still walking until they reach outside the house.

 

"Yeah, you were right. All the thing that i did, is because of this baby. So, it's truly the baby's fault! Thanks for reminding me. I'm going to a hospital, then everything would be fine." he said as he stopped the cab.

 

"What? No, Gyu! It's not what i mean. Please be rasional, Gyu! Stop!" Jun Young grab Sung Gyu's hand as the other was about to enter the cab.

 

"No! Let me do this, Youngie. I believe, after this, we would be together again. Just the two of us. Like we used to be before. Trust me."

 

"Gyu, you sounds sick! Don't you hear yourself? Stop it right now! Gyu, listen to me. You're not in your right mind now. Come, let's go inside." he pursuaded.

 

"No! I...I have to do this if i want to be with you." Sung Gyu said with teary eyes. "It's not fair for you. This child is not yours, and it would be unfair if you're the one that have to take care of it. No, i can't let you do that though you're willingly to do that. I can't, Youngie, i just can't..." Sung Gyu kneeled down as he burst into tears. "I love you, Youngie, but it's unfair for you...unfair..." he said between his sobbed.

 

The cab already gone, and there only both of them on the street.

 

"I know what you feel, Gyu." Jun Young squatted down. "And i love you too. Stop saying that it's unfair for me. The world is unfair to us. Like i've said before, i'll accept both of you and your baby. Stop feeling guilty. It's not your fault, or the baby's fault. If you want someone to be blamed, then you can blamed me."

 

"Youngie..." Sung Gyu looked up with his teary eyes.

 

"It's my fault that i leave you before at the party all alone. If i'm not leaving you behind, that bastard won't get any close to you. So basically, it's all my fault. Don't you think so?" Jun Young gave an awkward smile.

 

Sung Gyu hugged the other back. He's crying all his heart while saying how stupid he is.

 

***(^_^)***

 

"Where are you, Gyu?" Doo Joon said as he looked on the sonogram that he found under Sung Gyu's pillow. He regret it. Regret on everything that he had done to Sung Gyu until the other lose their unborn child.

 

"Joon, i made a breakfast for you." Sung Gyu said as he served his cooking.

 

"Why you always be kind at me when i always hurting you? Are you stupid or what...?" Doo Joon said coldly.

 

"I'm your wife. I just fulfill my duty as your wife. If you called me stupid just because i'm trying to be a better wife for you, then i can say nothing."

 

"A better wife for me? You're totally insane. Do you really think that i'm going to assumed you as my wife? You gotta be kidding me." Doo Joon mocked.

 

"Maybe not yet, but i'll try my best to..."

 

"Do you believe that i'm going to fall in love with you if you be patient like this? Huh? Do you really believe that?" Doo Joon laughed mockingly.

 

"I believe that you'll be a good man in the future. And i wanted to believe that you'll be a good father too for my baby."

 

"Shut the f**k up!" and with that, he slapped the other hardly on the cheek. "Stop being innocent cause i know what you're up to. You want my father's wealth. And, as long as i'm here, you won't get any of that. Understood?!" he yelled on Sung Gyu before he stormed out the house leaving the other that crying silently.

 

Doo Joon's ruffled his hair frustrated. "Why, Gyu? Why did you believe on me? I'm a bad guy, you know. Gosh, you make me feel useless."

 


So, how's the update?

Would you guys satisfied with it?

Sorry if i screwed up...

To be continued ^^