It's a mistake??

Only Tears...*

 

 

"Serve you right for stealing Jun Young's heart from me. You're making me lost someone that i love, so i'll make you suffer for losing your baby..." Hee Chul looked at the photo with evily smirk. It's Jun Young and Sung Gyu's photo when they still in relationship.

 

Then he looked at Sung Gyu's document. "You're healthy. And your baby too. But i can change it. I hope Jun Young can convinced you for getting abortion."

 

***(^_^)***

 

Jun Young manage to stop Sung Gyu by grabbing his wrist. "Gyu, wait! Stop running like that or you gonna lose your baby for real."

 

"No! I'm not going to let anything happen to my baby. And i won't get abortion, though my life is in risky. I won't!" Sung Gyu burst into tears. He scared.

 

"Gyu..." Jun Young pulled the other onto his embrace. "Please calm down a little. No one would forcing you to get abortion. It must be a mistaken in your healthy report. You can took another test to confirmed it."

 

Sung Gyu felt calm a little as he agree with Jun Young's explanation. They released the hug.

 

"You do? You really think that it's only a mistake?" Sung Gyu asked while looking at Jun Young.

 

"I don't know, but it's possible, right? You're not the only patient that he treat. So, it might be a mistake." Jun Young wiped Sung Gyu's tears with his thumbs.

 

"I think i would have another test then. Maybe you're right." Sung Gyu begin to smiled a bit.

 

"Good then! Now you should calm a little bit. Stop thinking about the abortion, or your baby would think that you're gonna do it. He might be stress in there..." Jun Young unconciously touching his ex's tummy.

 

"Youngie, what are you doing?"

 

Jun Young took his hands back. "Oh sorry...i..."

 

"It's okey. Anyway, thanks for being with me now. I can't imagine if i'm alone right now. I might be crazy back then." Sung Gyu giggles.

 

"Nah, you're not. You're stronger than you though."

 

"Really? What makes you think that?"

 

"Well, remember when your parents die in a car crash?"

 

"Yeah, i remember that. I though i can't leave without them, until i commit suicide but then you appear. You're the new reason i'm still alive until now. You gave me a new life by giving me a place to stay and you take a good care of me until..." Sung Gyu lowered his head. He felt guilty. "Until i'm the one that cheating on you. I'm sorry..."

 

"Stop this, Gyu! How many time should i say that it's not your fault? It's because the alcohol. Okey?"

 

"Okey..." Sung Gyu bite his lips while he his tummy.

 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

 

"I'm hungry. Can we go for eat?"

 

"Of course! Come!" Jun Young leading Sung Gyu to his car.

 

***(^_^)***

 

Flashback (3 month ago)

 

Jun Young brought Sung Gyu to his friend's birthday party.

 

"Do you want anything?" Jun Young asked.

 

"Nothing." Sung Gyu simply answered.

 

"Hey, Jun Young! Long time no see!" Tae Hun approaching them. Then he looked at Sung Gyu. "Who is he? Your lover?"

 

"Yes, he is!"

 

"Well, may i 'borrow' your boyfriend for a while?" Tae Hun asked Sung Gyu politely.

 

"Yeah, sure." Sung Gyu say with smiled.

 

"I'll be right back." Jun Young said then he take a leave with Tae Hun.

 

Doo Joon was there too. He was drunk after being 'punish' in truth or dare game. Then for the last round, he was told to seduce some random guy in this party. "Well, i'm not going to lose in this round again. Who do you want me to seduce?" he asked.

 

"That guy. The lonely one that standing in the middle of the crowd. Poor him. Seemed lost." said his friend as he pointing at Sung Gyu.

 

"I will. Be prepared to lose." Doo Joon as he approaching Sung Gyu. "Hi!"

 

Sung Gyu was surprised to see him. Sung Gyu's ignoring him and try to get away when Doo Joon suddenly lift him up.

 

"Yah! Put me down! What are you doing?!" Sung Gyu's sream, but no one seemed mind about that cause it's too loud in there and all the guests busying dancing, chat and getting drunk.

 

"Shut up! You're going with me!" Doo Joon went upstairs with Sung Gyu, and he entering one of the bedroom there.

 

"Youngie, help me!" Sung Gyu keep struggling and keep shrieking, but it's useless. "Youngie~!"

 

As the party was over, Jun Young searching for his lover.

 

"Where's Gyu?" he asked one of the guest there.

 

"I saw some guy brought him upstairs."

 

"What?!" Jun Young rushed to upstairs.

 

Meanwhile, Sung Gyu keep crying as he's covering his body with a blanket.

 

"Shut up, okey! I don't mean to you. It's only a mistake. I'm drunk." Doo Joon get dressed and headed to the door. As he opening the door, Jun Young was standing in front of it.

 

Jun Young heard someone's crying in there. He pushed Doo Joon away and he rushed in. "Gyu!"

 

"Youngie!" Sung Gyu's sniffing.

 

Jun Young looking at Doo Joon with angrily before he punched that guy on the face. "What do you think you're doing with my lover, you're bastard!"

 

Doo Joon know his guilty, so he didn't fight back. "I'm sorry...i didn't mean..."

 

"You're son of !!" Jun Young can't control his anger as he keep beating Doo Joon until Sung Gyu stopped him.

 

"Stop it, Youngie! Don't kill him! I don't want you to be a prisoner. Please...just take me away from here...Please..." Sung Gyu's sobbing.

 

2 months later...

Sung Gyu found out that he's pregnant with Doo Joon's baby. He doesn't want to get abortion so he decide to end his relationship with Jun Young cause he though Jun Young would hate him for that. Then, he's looking for Doo Joon. He want his baby to have his/her real father. Doo Joon don't want to married him, but after Doo Joon's parents found out about this, they make sure that Doo Joon take his responsible on Sung Gyu.

 

End of flashback

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm not so good in flashback...but i hope you all love this chappie...THANKS TO ALL MY READERS! Keep supporting me! (^_^)