Sooyeon's Popularity

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

 

 

"You mean you are Jessica Jung all this time you have been disguising yourself?"

"Oh my god. I never thought of that coming! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Unni, you're prettier in person!"

"I can't believe it! I'm actually talking to Jessica Jung!"

 

Jessica sighed and massaged her temples while Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sunny kept saying anything and throwing up questions towards her. "QUIET!" She finally shouted and they stopped.

"Okay, yes Taeyeon. I've been disguising myself all this time. Sunny, I didn't tell you cause I was scared. Seohyun, thanks sweetie. You're prettier. And Hyoyeon, stop over-reacting! We have all the same family standards." Jessica breathed heavily and sat down, "I know, you might hate me for disguising around. But I just did this for myself. You know what's the feeling when people bugs around you right? And--"

"Sooyeon! I mean, Jessica-ssi." Sunny started but Taeyeon nudged her.

"She's disguising remember? And it doesn't mean that we knew her true identity we should call her Jessica-ssi. Plus, we should call her Sooyeon still right?" Taeyeon said fastly and looked at Jessica who nodded.

"Okay, Sooye--I mean Jess--oh! Sooyeon. Right. We don't mind if you're disguising around. You're our friend now. And yes, we know the feeling so no worries." Sunny assured with a sly smile.

Seohyun smiled and puts her hand on Jessica's arm. "She's right unni. We'll be helping you."

"Are you girls thinking what I'm thinking?" Hyoyeon asked with a fierce look on her face.

Taeyeon's eyes widen and pointed at Hyoyeon, "are you thinking of Leeteuk?"

"Silly!" Hyoyeon laughed, "well, I just thought of something. You girls told me what happened earlier. About the rejection thingy."

"And?" Jessica asked.

Hyoyeon drifted her eyes on Sunny, "don't you think Sooyeon can help us in changing your brother?" Sunny grinned and looked at Jessica who's just shocked on what Hyoyeon stated.

"You know I hate jerks." Jessica muttered.

"Do you think we don't?" Taeyeon questioned, "Sooyeon-ah, we all want to change Donghae. He wasn't like that before. We all want to know the reason and we always failed to. Please, help us?"

Sunny puts on a pleading aegyo face, "jebal?"

"Sunny, your aegyo won't work on me."

"Sooyeon."

"Hyoyeon, you look weird in doing aegyo's."

"Sooyeon-ah."

"Taeyeon, I know you rarely do aegyo's and you look cute on it, but no."

"Unni." Seohyun puts on a puppy dog eyes causing Jessica to soften.

"Oh, please. Don't look at me like that." Jessica told Seohyun but she didn't listen and continued to beg her with her eyes. "Don't. Don't. Don't do that. Don't.. Aish, fine!" Seohyun cheered with her unni's

"Okay, first. She still needs to put her disguise on but! You have to act like your a y nerd. Do you get what I'm saying?" Taeyeon asked but Jessica shook her head.

"Wait, how about my appearance?" Jessica asked.

"We can handle that. Your appearance is enough. We didn't even noticed that you are Jessica Jung in the first place." Sunny assured her with a smile.

"So, your attitude as the y nerd. Lee Donghae loves y girls that would seduce him. I'm not telling that you're gonna seduce him as in 'that.' But, you will simply seduce him by your moves!" Hyoyeon smirked.

"Before that, I think unni should tell the school that she must be respected and she must be popular." Seohyun smiled.

 

 

 

"Hey guys! This is Sooyeon. She'll be part of the singing vocals from now." Taeyeon, the leader of the vocal group declared.

"Taeyeon, are you serious?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah, any problem?"

"We haven't heard her sing." Hyorin wailed.

"Then we'll hear her. Sooyeon, give us a sample." Taeyeon smiled at Jessica and pulled her on the mini stage in their room, everyone looks at Jessica who's nervous because of the murmurs. She looked at Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Taeyeon who's cheering her up with their smiles. She inhaled and smiled at them. The music started and she cleared and sang Because Tears are Over Flowing [click]

"Now, that is an unexpected one!" One of the students commented, Jessica smiled and heard more comments about her. She got down from the stage as the vocal group approached her.

"Jung Sooyeon! You're in." Ms. Ailee told her with a huge grin.

 

--

 

Jessica breathed heavily while Hyoyeon cheered for her. "You got moves there Sooyeon-ah."

"Well, thank you! That's the first time I danced. I'm not really exposed to everyone about my talent." Jessica panted and drank her water. "So, am I in?"

"Hell yeah!" Hyoyeon exclaimed happily. Suddenly, Sunny and Seohyun came in with their cheerleading uniforms. "Oh, I almost forgot. Sooyeon-ah, let's go!"

 

--

 

"Sooyoung-ah, Yuri-ah~" Sunny called while pulling Jessica with her. "This is Sooyeon. She'll be joining the team too. Sooyeon, this is Yuri. She's the cheerleading team captain. And Sooyoung, the second leader."

Jessica is somehow amazed by Yuri's body. Yuri stared at Jessica from head to toe and smiled, "seems like you're not comfortable in wearing short stuffs huh? Don't worry. I feel the same way too. They know how boyish I am."

"Is she in?" Sunny asked.

Sooyoung examined Jessica's body, "long legs, white-skinned, bright face, natural." She then spotted her eyeglass. She, approached her, Sunny's eyes widen when she was about to take her eyeglasses. Except for that glasses of yours I think we should." She stopped seeing Jessica's face. Sooyoung puts it on again, then took it out, then put it on, then out. She looks at Yuri with the same expression.

"Uh, Sooyoung." Sunny tried to call her attention.

"Oh my gosh. You're Je--" Yuri and Sooyoung was cutted off when Hyoyeon and Seohyun covered . "Mhhhm!" Everyone looked at their direction while Jessica quickly puts on her eyeglass and Sunny smiled awkwardly at them and got out with Yuri, Hyoyeon and Jessica.

 

--

 

"Ah! This is a tiring day!" Taeyeon sighed as she lay herself on their couch. "Seohyun-ah, have you seen them?"

"Aniyo unni." Seohyun answered as she took off her shoes. Just then, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Jessica came in with Yuri and Sooyoung. Taeyeon stood up with a shock expression on her face.

"What is she doing here?"

"Relax, she's gonna keep it herself." Hyoyeon assured the older girl.

"Yes! Yes, I will!" Sooyoung said cheerfully. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm in a dorm full of heiresses! Oh my, Kim Taeyeon! I'm a big fan of yours. I love your voice!" She said as she shook Taeyeon's hand. "Lee Soon Kyu!"

"Sunny." Sunny said with a sly smile. "Yes! Gosh, your so lucky to have a rich uncle from SM Entertainment! You must have a good future!" Sooyoung clasped her hands dreamingly as she looked at Hyoyeon. "Kim Hyoyeon! Omona! I love you and your dancing skills! You're the coolest! You know, I love dancing too!"

"Me too! Omo, omo!" Yuri said cheerily.

"Really? Your from the dance class too right? Then why don't you join our group?" Hyoyeon asked.

Yuri's face fell, "we're too shy and not that good."

"Yah, I'll take care of you. Just show us what you got tomorrow." Hyoyeon told them as their face brighten.

"Kyaaaa! Jessica Jung! Woah, I never thought that you would be that! You're more like a princess!" Yuri grinned widely. "And oh my. Seo Joo Hyun. The only child of SJH Industries! I admire you so much!"

Seohyun giggled softly, "Jinjja? Gomawo."

"Okay, Yuri and Sooyoung. Do you promise to keep it a secret? No one should ever know that Jung Sooyeon is Jessica Jung." Taeyeon told them with a fiercy look on her face.

"Of course I won't. I promise! Sunny and Hyoyeon told us about it earlier." Yuri said to Taeyeon, "do you want me to help you? I can make her popular by just joining the team." Sooyoung nodded in agreement. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Jessica grinned widely. And this is, the start of their friendship. Well, maybe more characters would appear soon.

 

 

Happy 60+ subs!<3

Ah, jinjja! Don't worry, I'm excited to write the next chapters too!^^ And, for the erted readers, patience! There will be a rated chapter soon. But it won't be HaeSica but they'll have a rated chapter too! =)

So, Yuri and Sooyoung are finally part of their group. I'm thinking of Sooyoung's partner. Do you guys want ChangSoo or SooWook? Or maybe, SooWon? Kkk~ I already decided for Yuri's partner. Can you make a guess? :)

For the TaeTeuk shippers out there like me, there will be moments of them soon. I promise. Same for SunSun, HyoHyuk and SeoKyu. I was planning for a drama one for them. So only Tiffany here is missing. She'll be showing up soon! =") And for Yonghwa, I guess you guys know what will his role be. >:))))< For Yunho & Ara, they're gonna be up soon! ^^ I don't regret having many characters for this story. It will make the story interesting too, right? :) ~yurikababy a.k.a fyeahTaeTeuk<3