What's This?

Goddess In Disguise.

"Watashi wa tomodachi to issho ni koko ni genki ni ya~tsu teru. Watashi mo anata ga inakute sabishī."

 

Jessica opened her eyes in hearing Seohyun's voice speaking in Japanese, she sat up and yawned, looking at the tall girl whose sitting on her bed. Seohyun smiled at her and continued talking. Jessica stood up and walked downstairs seeing Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri. "Hey, good morning." 

Sooyoung laughed at the blonde girl, "good afternoon Jessica Jung."

"Huh?" Jessica was confused and looks at the wall clock. "What the."

"You slept late last night?" Yuri asked while stretching her arms.

"She's chatting with Donghae until midnight." Hyoyeon smirked while wiping her sweat.

"Jinjja?!" Sooyoung shrieked and approached Jessica, "oh you really look pretty as Jessica!" She complimented Jessica who's not wearing her disguise on.

"What did you and Donghae talk about?" Yuri asked Jessica while sitting down beside her.

"About ourselves." Jessica simply answered as she chewed a slice of pancake. "He's even flirting me but I didn't mind him. Aigoo I really wanted to burst out that time."

Hyoyeon laughed, "You're doing it right, Sooyeon. You'll definitely get him." She smirked as the door opened revealing Taeyeon and Sunny carrying plastic bags while Taeyeon is holding a boy's hand. "Omo, who's this kid? He looks so cute!"

"Eomma-ah, I'm tired." The boy said with a lazy tone.

Hyoyeon's eyes widen, "eomma?! Taeyeon, is he your child?!"

"Silly, can you just carry him? He's tired from all the walking and stuffs." Taeyeon ordered Hyoyeon who carried the boy as they got in.

"Hey, you brought food and groceries and...a...?!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she stood up. They all smiled seeing the cute 4-year old boy. Taeyeon and Sunny puts the plastic bags on the table and sat on the couch tiredly.

"He's Yoogeun, my cousin. Since it's weekend, I'll be baby sitting him." Taeyeon informed them.

"Ah, jinjja?! Annyeonghaseyo Yoogeun-ah, Yuri noona imnida." Yuri smiled as she played with Yoogeun's hand.

Yoogeun looked at her weirdly making Taeyeon laugh, "he doesn't know the word 'noona.' He calls every older girl 'eomma.'

"Ohhhh. That's why." Hyoyeon nodded while Jessica approached Yoogeun.

"Yoogeun-ah, annyeong~ call me Sica eomma." Jessica played with Yoogeun but he just kept quiet and continued scanning around. "Yah, sica eomma! Say it." She said but Yoogeun ignored her. "Sica eomma! Sica eomma!" Jessica repeated cutely making them chuckle when Yoogeun continued ignoring her and goes to Taeyeon. Hyoyeon nudged her while laughing.

"Yoogeunnie~ is there anything you need?" Taeyeon asked like a mom, carrying her child on her lap.

"Aniyo eomma. I don't know them."

"Oh, he speaks korean very well!" Sooyoung clapped in amazement.

Sunny quickly sat beside Taeyeon and started acting cute, "annyeong! Sunny eomma imnida." She said with her aegyo voice making Yuri irritated. Yuri pretended to punch her while she acted like she was punched which made Yoogeun laugh.

Yuri clapped her hands and fanned herself with a fan, hearing the baby laugh. "Hi, Yoogeun! Yuri eomma imnida. Are you sweating?" Yoogeun raised his arms as Yuri carried him, fanning him.

"That's not fair!" Jessica pouted while watching Yuri carrying Yoogeun.

"So, Sooyeon-ah, what's your task for this day?" Sooyoung asked. "Still the same. Getting close with him. He'll be here later." Jessica answered.

"He will?" Sunny asked unbelievingly, "waeyo? What's with the sudden occasion?"

"We're gonna perform together on monday right? We have to work together." Jessica reminded the shorter girl.

"And it's a great coincidence! Sooyeon can have her task easily." Hyoyeon smiled."The task won't be hard. She just got to get to know Lee Donghae. I think she will be the way in changing him."

"Of course we always choose the best. But hey Sooyeon. Let him face the fact that you two are just gonna be friends. Nothing more, nothing less." Taeyeon told Sooyeon who just felt something inside her.

"What are you talking about? Of course I'm not gonna fall for him." Jessica faked a laugh. 'What's wrong with me?'

--

 

Jessica

Monday morning! . It's already monday and I still can't get over on what happened last saturday. Sooyoung and Sunny are such well-born devils. Wanna know what happened? Okay let me tell you. PREVIOUS PREVIOUS PREVIOUSLast saturday,  Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri went out with Yoogeun who wants to go to the amusement park. We all wanna go but I have a practice with Donghae and I hate it! Sunny and Sooyoung were instructed by Taeyeon to just stay in the dorm and helped me picking my outfit. Seohyun was left too because she said she wanted to advance study our lessons. What a studious maknae we have! 

 

"So what to wear?" I questioned Sooyoung and Sunny whose looking at me. Oh, what are they thinking?

"Same nerdy clothes you wear as usual." Sunny answered boredly. That would work. It's my image anyway.

"Aniyo!" Sooyoung disagreed. Oh please tell me that her idea would be good. "Our plan have to go through this. And I think wearing the same old fashioned-clothes won't work." Huh? What is she talking about?

Sunny suddenly sat up once again and let's out an evil grin, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sooyoung nodded and hi-fived with the short girl. What the f are they thinking now?

"Uh. Excuse me? What are you girls thinking?" I asked while my arms crossed.

"Oh you're cute. You're adopting Seohyun's innocent face." Sunny giggled, "we're saying that you should wear a different one. Way too different."

 

--

 

Few hours later.

"Girls! There is no way I'm gonna show myself wearing this infront of him!"

"Sooyeon! Come onnnnnn~"

"Oh Sunny stop that aegyo voice!!"

"She's right Sooyeon. We've been arguing all over again for hours. It's Lee Donghae's weakness hello?"

"Theres have to be another way!"

"No, there isn't. And If you like it the other way then you won't like it!"

"Why soooo?!"

"Because it's the same way!"

"Sunny! Just think of the other way. I won't agree with this!"

"I told you, if it's the other way, you would lose something."

"What? I won't lose anything just for this piece of crap!"

"You will!"

"Then what is it?!"

"Oh Sooyoung, tell her now!"

"You'll lose your world!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Sooyeon-ah! Why do you have to be so sloooow? My brother is a certified playboy-slash-ert-slash-jerk!"

"You mean, I'm gonna lose my?"

"ITY!!!"

"Oh my god, NOOO!"

"See? I told you. But we're just kidding you. Of course it won't be that way but you realy have to do this."

 

Okay. FORWARD FORWARD FORWARD. After that, Donghae came in and saw me wearing that kind of y stuff which I hated the most. But the plan did work. Donghae was in awe when he saw me. Kekeke~ his face was epic! Gosh Sooyeon wake up!

"BOO!"

"AHHHH!" I screamed suddenly in shock making everyone look at me with weird faces. I looked at Taeyeon who scared me, laughing loudly. I bowed my head and glared playfully at her.

"You...your..face was...epic...Sooyeon-ah! It just made my...day!" Taeyeon said while laughing hardly. I pouted lightly and laughed with her. Okay her laugh made me laugh.

"Girls, you're getting everyone's attention." Hyoyeon said while smiling brightly. I looked at her from head to toe and I really really love her fashion style. It rocks! I guess that's how dancers dress their selves up. "Yah. Still can't get over last saturday? Don't worry you'll get used to it." She said teasingly.

"Aigoo, don't let me remember that." I mumbled loudly and sighed.

"Yah, what are you worrying for? You have nice skin, legs. And you're showing it off whenever you're endorsing stuffs." Sooyoung, the girl with a loud mouth suddenly in the conversation.

"Okay, I'll stop worrying about it and move on. Thanks for the compliments anyway." I smiled silly at them.

Sunny's absent because she slept late last night. Well, she and Sungmin kinda had an argument and she cried. Her eyes were so red and puffy and she don't wanna go to school by that look. Yuri is also absent. She said she'll be fetching her cousin so she won't be at school. While Seohyun, our very adorable maknae is still there at her desk. Studying studying studying. If you think that our lessons are just all about singing? Well, no. We also study the different parts of our lungs, how it works and how are voice functions and everything!

"Aigoo. Our professor's late again." Taeyeon said while looking at her phone. I stared at her while spacing out when she suddenly nudged me and pointed at the door. "Looks like the playboy arrived." She smirked and sat on her desk.

Great. Donghae. Hyoyeon tapped my shoulder before going to her desk with Sooyoung. Donghae smiled as he come towards me. The other girls or should I say, the y girls glared at me but I didn't mind them. Should I tease them? Oh, this is going to be so fun.

"Good morning, Donghae-ssi." I smiled at him fakely while he smirked. So you think you got me? You thought it wrong.

"Hey. Ready? Mr. Choi will be here in a few minutes."

"Always ready." I answered with a giggle that made the girls irritated. I smirked and waved at them until Mr. Choi finally came in the room that made us hurry in our seats.

"Let's see, ah! Ms. Jung & Ms. Lee's gonna sing for us today ne? Will you please come in front and show us what you got." Mr. Choi challenged us as we stood up together. We grabbed the microphone and breathed heavily as I started to sing. (Jessica's thoughts are in violet. K? :> )

 

You, by the light

Is the greatest find

In a world full of wrong

You're the thing that's right

 

Finally made it through the lonely

To the other side

 

You set it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love

And I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time

In my only life

 

I smiled a bit and looked at him, clearing his throat and started his verse. (Donghae's turn)

 

And this could be good It's already better than that

And nothing's worse

Than knowing you're holding back

I could be all that you need

If you let me try

 

You set it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love

And I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time

In my only life

 

I put the microphone closer to my mouth and started singing again.

 

I only said it 'cause I mean it

 

Followed by his angelic..what am I saying?!

I only mean 'cause it's true

 

(BOTH:)

So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming

 

(JESSICA)

'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you

 

You set it again, (set it again) my heart's in motion

 

Both(J&D):

I turned to him which I regret, with my eyes widen. He's already facing me. Crappppp. Turn turn turn.

 

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love

And I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time

In my only life

 

We finished the song facing each other. I quickly look away and bowed to the class. Hurriedly walking to my seat. And guess what? I feel myself blushing. Omooooo. What's this? O.O

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note :)

Hello readers! Yeah I finally updated! \m/ Sorry for the hiatus.  I got busy with school and we just finished our exams. Hoping to get a high score so it's worth it. :) Anyway, thank you for waiting. The new subscribers and the comments. They are all loved. HAPPY 80+ SUBSCRIBERSSSS! =)))) Gosh I love you guyssss. Please leave a comment. Even though the updated isn't really that satisfying but Jessica is feeling something inside her that she doesn't know why. Omo. Is Jessica starting to like our Donghae? :x kkk~ leave a comment. No silent readers. Wait for the next chapters. The other characters will show uppp. :) #Happy #HaeSicaFeels #GodessInDisguise

 

MORE STORIES BY FYEAHTAETEUK

It's Fate | Immortal 1,2 | Happy Anniversary, Oppa | Her Hair | Our Moments | 

 

Don't worry, they are all SUPERGENERATION<3333