J E R K

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

 

 

941444_128039207399237_292454719_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica glanced at their family driver named Jiwoon, "Jiwon ahjussi, how long does it take until we reach the school?" She asked like a kid who's eating her lollipop.

"15 to 20 minutes I think." The driver said as he keeps his eyes on the road. Jessica smiled at the thought of her changing in the car.

"Ooooh. Is this car tinted?" She asked again while opening the zipper of her bag.

"Yes miss."

Jessica quickly opened her bag and took her things out. She goes down so the driver won't see her. She pulls a wet tissue from its box and wipes her face to remove her makeup. She ties up her hair in a bun, changed her branded bag to the old-fashioned, mismatched her socks, and changes her clothes into simple ones. Lastly, she puts on her nerdy glasses on.

"Ah, there you are nerd Sica!" Jessica giggled.

 

- -

 

"They're coming!"

"Here they come!"

"Omo! They are soooooo, handsome!"

Students moved aside, making them pass by while staring at them in awe. They walk with no expressions on their face, looking at their way straightly. Well, being popular because of their high-class family standards makes students respect them.

A guy that leads their ways was perfectly made by God with his angelic face, godly-like body and a smile that can make you feel like heaven. The guy who puffs his cheeks cutely that can kill you by his cuteness. The guy who keeps his self busy with his iPod can make any girls fall for his simple charm. And the guy who looks around makes the girls crazy with his handsome features.

The giggles, the murmurs stopped when the guy named LeeTeuk stopped on his tracks making them stop too. "Where the hell is Donghae?"

"Hyung, you ruined the 'cool' mood just to ask where's that guy?" The guy at the back named Kyuhyun asked mockingly.

"Oh come on, I'm sure he had his great time last night with an oh-so-good-in- girl." The cute guy, Sungmin said carelessly making another heartthrob, Eunhyuk chuckle. Leeteuk rolled his eyes and began walking again.

 

- -

 

"Ahjussi, stop the car." Jessica ordered as Jiwoon obeyed what she orders to. he stopped the car infront of a convenience store near the school. Jiwoon pulled the key off the starter and got out from the car. He walked towards the back seat and opened the door with a shock expression on his face making him get his gun and point it to the unfamiliar girl he sees.

"Who are you?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and got out from the car. "Ahjussi, relax. It's me!" She exclaimed as she puts her backpack on.

Jiwoon was relieved and puts his gun back. "Miss, why are you wearing that stuff? Mr. Jung will be disappointed with that." Jiwoon told her worriedly.

"Aish. Aniyo." Jessica said and breathed, "let's keep this a secret okay? No one should ever know about this."

"But miss.."

"Ahjussi, You know how much I hate being surrounded by people. Please?" Jessica pleaded with her puppy-dog eyes.

Jiwoon sighed and nodded. "Okay, I'll try my best to hide that secret of yours."

"Really?!" Jessica squealed and hugs her closest family worker. "Thank you so much ahjussi!" She said as she let goes. "I'm gonna go now. Call you after class!"

"Aish. That girl never changed." Jiwoon smiled and shook his head as he entered the car.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Here I am, standing infront of the wealthy university of Seoul Korea while wearing these nerd stuff. I know, I'm excited for college nervous at the same time. Who know what will the students treat me like. Oh Sica, of course they'll hate you! But I'm free! No irritating stalkers around. No annoying reporters. No big-mothed paparazzi's. No obsessed students that would line up for an autograph. No envy students that would put up a death threat in my locker and no students that would approach me just because I'm rich!

*BEEP BEEP*

I shrieked because of that beeping sound making me to fall on the ground with students laughing softly while pointing at me. What the..did they just laugh on me?! Nobody laughs at me before! Great, I grabbed my things and saw a guy helping me with my things. I stood up and so was he. I looked at him nervously, boy. He's gorgeous! His eyebrows furrowed and handed my things.

"Thanks." I thanked him while staring at him in awe. He smiled and rubbed his nape.

"No, it's nothing. Sorry if I scare you earlier." He pointed at his car. Oh, so he's the driver of that black luxurious-looking car huh? Oh my gosh. Handsome rich guy with a good personality? This guy must have girls around him.

"Oh no, I should be the one apologizing for blocking your way." I told him referring to the school when suddenly, a girl came into the picture and tugged his shirt.

"Oppa, you arrived." The -looking girl said as she gives him a peck on his cheek. Geez, I feel like dumb here!

"Of course." He smiled, "wait for me after I park the car."

"Sure babe." The girl winked and left. That must be his girlfriend. Eesh, why would a good-looking guy be with a--oh Jessica! What's with you?! You don't need to judge a woman that wears ty clothes revealing her cleavage that's looking more like a ! OH MY GOSH I JUDGED HER DIDN'T I? -__-

"Hey uh. I'll see you around k?" He winked at me and gave me his calling card as he walked to his car and gave me a smile. "Call me." I stepped back for him to make his way inside the lot. 'Lee Donghae.' What the..is he kidding me?

 

- -

 

"Hi! Uh, I'm a new student here and that guard over there told me to register here. Did I just got in the right place?" I asked the lady wearing an eyeglass and her hair tied up.

"Oh yes, please take a seat." She said. I nodded and sat at the provided seat infront of her. I stared at this lady infront of me who seems to be searching for something. "There you are!" She says and handed it to me. "You just have to fill the form up. What's your name again?"

"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself earlier my name is Jess--SooYeon. Yeah, Jung Sooyeon." That was close!

"Students call me Ms. Choi." She - Ms. Choi says as I smiled and began filling up the form. After a few minutes, I passed my form to her and heard the door opened revealing a short cute girl smiling warmly at me.

"Good morning Mrs. Choi." The girl said cheerfully, I looked at her from head to toe. She's familiar like I've already seen her somewhere.

"Taeyeon!" Mrs. Choi and I stood up and smiled at her. "SooYeon, this is Kim Taeyeon. Do you know her?" Right! Kim Taeyeon. Kim Corps!

"Y-yeah. Kim Corps." I muttered, oh I was supposed to be shocked and happy right? Okay. I shook her hand and acted like surprised. "Yes! I've seen you in some billboards! Kim Corps right? Oh my gosh!" Taeyeon just giggled at my action.

"She will be touring you around." Ms. Cho stated. Great, first friend for the first day. I just hope she wouldn't be like the girls I've met before.

 

- -

 

Taeyeon and me walked around the school while talking about ourselves. I guess I was wrong of what I thought about her earlier. She's a good one. She loves to joke and to laugh. She's a type of person that everyone wants to be with. At first I was not comfortable to talk to her since everybody's staring. Probably because they don't expect to see a nerd talking to a popular student like Taeyeon. Murmurs were heard and Taeyeon just told me not to mind them.

"So this is where the lockers are located. Here's your locker, beside mine." Taeyeon told me as she leaned on her locker and pointed onto my locker. I turned to my locker and saw a familiar guy making out with a girl! Omo! Isn't that Lee Donghae? With a different girl! Why are they making out in such public place. And duh, this is school! I heard Taeyeon lets out a soft chuckle.

"Shocked?"

I turned to her and looks at Donghae again. "He was the one who helped me earlier."

"Donghae? Pft. He's the school's playboy jerk." Taeyeon huffed and crossed her arms. Playboy? Jerk? But I thought he was so good-- "did you just thought that he's good, caring and handsome?" Taeyeon suddenly interrupted.

Is she a mind reader or something? I stared at the scene of him kissing a girl deeply with students around that wouldn't mind. Gee, he's too wild and I never thought-- "And you never thought that he would be sharing saliva with other girls?"

"He's good--"

"SooYeon, Lee Donghae is always good to all girls in this place. In every place! He even flirts with the teachers." Taeyeon whispered loudly while acting her words. I stare at her doll-eyes. I nodded in understanding and bit my lip.

"Gosh. He was..ew." I muttered as Taeyeon giggled.

"Now come on, let's not waste our time." She told me as she walks. One thing I knew, this school is hell.

 

Next on Goddess In Disguise:

Taeyeon and Jessica or the so-called TaengSic's get to know each other! :)

 

About the poll, half of you guys voted the RATED M and Romance + Drama in the story. So I was thinking to put it all in one so it would be just fair. I was making a hard decision for that. :3