Jessica's first move.

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

 

'Here he goes. Here he goes. Okay, one two, three!'

"Donghae-ssi!" Jessica called, catching everyone's attention. Donghae and his friends looked onto her. Donghae can't believe that Sooyeon's actually calling her. The Sooyeon that would always glare at him. She smiled at him fakely but it turns out like real. Jessica built up her confidence to face him, finally she got on him. "Yah, are you deaf?"

Donghae sensed that her voice was different, it was warm and it goes straight to his heart. "Uh, excuse me?"

Jessica let's out a soft laugh that she didn't expect to come out from , "I was calling you."

Donghae smiled awkwardly and looks around seeing none of his friends around him already, "sorry. This is the first time you called me." He didn't know why he's acting normal and nice when he's supposed to flirt on her.

"Don't you like it?" Jessica questioned as he smirked.

"Of course I like it, your voice is very soothing." Donghae answered, he doesn't know whether he's flirting or not. "So, what do you wanna talk about?"

Jessica now, faked a giggle. "We're gonna perform on monday, remember?"

"Oh yeah, of course." Donghae smiled and fixed his hair. "I'm glad that you didn't complain to our professor."

"Why would I? Who wouldn't want to be paired with Lee Donghae?" Jessica smirked.

"Are you serious?"

Jessica gave him a sweet smile, "how about in our dorm tomorrow? I'm sure Sunny would love to see her brother."

'It's been days since Sunny's mad at me. I'm such a bad brother.' Donghae thought and smiled, "sure. Can I have your number?"

 

 

 

Taeyeon opened her twitter account while walking on the hallway without looking on her way, focusing herself at her phone. Her eyebrows furrowed seeing Leeteuk's account.

 

Park Jungsoo @special1004

@cloudyesung I'll just sit back and relax. I don't have rights to tell her anything anyway!

 

"What's wrong with him?" Taeyeon mumbled, she felt that Leeteuk have been avoiding her all day. She keeps walking until she bumped onto somebody. She looked up seeing Leeteuk. "Mianhe."

Just then, Ryeowook came behind her, "Taeyeon! You're here! I just want to get your number, just in case." He exclaimed with a huge grin. Taeyeon glanced at Leeteuk who rolled his eyes and continue walking. "Did I disturb something?"

Taeyeon bit her lip and smiled at him, "aniyo. Sure, you can have my number."

 

 

 

Sunny smiled seeing Sungmin sitting on a bench. She ran to him quietly and was about to cover his eyes when Sungmin's phone rang.

"Hey, yes. Yeah, sorry for not calling you. I was busy with school. Sure, I'll try tomorrow."

Sunny frowned and got curious. She sat beside him and puts her hand on his arm but Sungmin unknowingly yanked his arm away which made Sunny shocked.

"What the hell." Sunny muttered angrily and walks out. Sungmin ended the call and watched his girlfriend walking away.

"Oh my gosh, Sunny!" He tried to call but Sunny won't look at him back.

 

 

 

Seohyun opens up her notebook and sighed. They will surely have hectic schedules everyday. She smiled and cheers herself, "Seohyun-ah, fighting!" Suddenly, she heard a chuckle from behind. Turning her head, she saw Kyuhyun leaning against the wall. "Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi."

Kyuhyun smiled and pulls a chair beside her, sitting on it. "I told you just to call me Kyuhyun."

"Oh, mianhe."

Kyuhyun chuckled once again, "aigoo, you don't need to be formal with me by saying mianhe, gomawo, all the time."

"Mian--okay. Sorry. Oh I mean." Seohyun closed her eyes. Kyuhyun grinned again.

"There you go again."

"Aniyo. I--" Seohyun massaged her temples making Kyuhyun worry.

"Are you okay?"

"Ne, I'm fine." Seohyun assured him and opens her eyes.

"You often experience headaches nowadays. Are you really fine?" Kyuhyun asked again, sincerely.

"Yes, I just need Amipen. Can you get it? It's in my bag."

Kyuhyun quickly searched for the medicine in her bag, when he found it, he quickly opened it, got a water from the dispenser and gave the medicine to her. Seohyun drank it and closed her eyes. "I think you need a rest." Kyuhyun told her with his protective eyes, Seohyun agrred by nodding at him. "I'll take you to your dorm."

 

--

 

"Now do it like this. Sway your hips, and.."

Eunhyuk got in the practice room without them knowing. He smiled seeing Hyoyeon's leadership towards her dance members. He crossed his arms and continued watching them.

"There you go. Let's practice the second half tomorrow." Hyoyeon smiled and saw Eunhyuk smirking. She rolled her eyes and drank her water.

"Oh, hi! You're HyukJae right?" Yuri asked with a friendly smile.

"Call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk grabbed Yuri's hand and kissed it.

"Oh my gosh! A heir!" Sooyoung squealed, "you know me right?"

"Of course, I know all pretty ladies in this school." Eunhyuk smiled.

"Psh." Hyoyeon mumbled, enough to be heard by Eunhyuk. He smirked and walked towards her.

"Kim Hyoyeon, the dancing queen."

"Back off." Hyoyeon glared at him while Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other, knowing that the two had a relationship before.

"Why would I?" Eunhyuk questioned.

Hyoyeon breathed and exhaled, "Eunhyuk, I don't have time for you and your games okay? Please leave me alone." She said and walks out of the scene. Yuri and Sooyoung quickly followed Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk was hurt inside but he managed to smile. He knows that Hyoyeon felt more hurt than him so he understands.

 

 

 

Daily Interview

 

Jessica's Interview

What will you say about your performance?

You mean flirting with Donghae? I'm not really good at flirting. It's really a new experience for me, but in my own opinion, I think I did a great job. *bright smile*

 

Donghae's Interview.

What will you say about Sooyeon's sudden attitude change towards you?

 Glad, unexpected. She always ignore me, I felt something weird about her. But, it's okay. I'm happy with it. I know I'm gonna get her soon. *smiles*

 

TaeYeon's interview.

Are you sad because of Leeteuk's actions?

Yes, I didn't even do anything. This is the first time that he ignored me. I wanna know the reason. I'm missing him. *bites lip*

 

LeeTeuk's Interview

Be honest. Why are you ignoring Taeyeon?

 Okay, I admit that I'm jealous of her meentee. That Kim Ryeowook, He's too much! He always smile at her and follows her! Stalker creep. *rolls eyes*

 

Sunny's Interview:

Are you disappointed with Sungmin?

Yes! Gosh. I'm really feeling something right now. Something that I couldn't explain. Something's with him. *sad eyes*

 

Sungmin's Interview:

Who were you talking with earlier?

She..He's a friend nearby. I will explain it to Sunny soon, she might think negative about my action earlier. *thinking*

 

Seohyun's Interview:

Kyuhyun mentioned that you've been having headaches these days. How are you feeling?

Ah, ne? Oh, well maybe because I'm too busy to some stuffs. But I'm okay, maybe I just need some rest.

 

Kyuhyun's Interview:

What do you think of what's happening to Seohyun? 

I'm really worried. Her head always aches, good thing I'm with her! Ha! Kyuhyun is always good.

 

Hyoyeon's Interview:

What's with you earlier? 

I wasn't really in the mood. And it just serve him right for being a jerk. Call me bitter, it's not easy to move on after a long relationship that you thought it would be for a lifetime. I was toooo dumb to thought of that.

 

Eunhyuk's Interview:

What can you say about what Hyoyeon told you earlier? Are you planning to get her back?

I was hurt, but I don't care. Yes, I want to get her back.

 

SooRi Interview:

What can you say about HyoHyuk's scene earlier?

Sooyoung: It was like a drama scene right Yuri?

Yuri: Yes! Oh my gosh and then..

Ehem.

Yuri and Sooyoung: *smiles sheepishly*

Yuri: Well, it's really unexpected. It's the first time I saw Hyoyeon unni like that.

Sooyoung: Ne, and I feel pity for Eunhyuk oppa. I can see pain in his eyes.

 

--

Nothing to say! :3 For those who commented, thank you very much! It is really appreciated. Plus, of course you can do the interview thingy's too! ;))Well then I hope you enjoyed the short moments. XD Haha! And the interviews! ;)

 

It's Fate [TaeTeuk, HaeSica, SunSun, SiFany, SeoKyu and other Super Generation] | Goddess In Disguise [HaeSica, TaeTeuk, SunSun, HyoHyuk, SeoKyu and more] | Immortal [Super Generation and more characters] | Immortal 2 - Forever [Super Generation and more characters] | Her Hair [TaeTeuk & Eunhyuk]