F R I E N D

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

 

943185_128039194065905_1897404210_n.jpg

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

After class.

Taeyeon and I agreed to go in their house to talk more about us. I met her brother, Yesung-ssi whose going on a date. I also met her mom who isn't like their mom. She's just like their bestfriend because of her being talkative. They joke and laugh around like they're in the same age. I admit that I'm a bit envy of Taeyeon because she has a mom like Mrs. Kim.

While us - me and Yunho oppa only has a stepmom. My mom died because of leukemia. I was 8 back then and Yunho oppa was 12. After 8 years, my dad married another woman. She's our stepmom, we are lucky having her. She acts like our mom and a friend. She's not like any other stepmom who only likes money. I looked around Taeyeon's room and saw 4 vases with bunch of roses, what's with these roses?

"So you love flowers huh?"

"Not really, someone just gave me those." Taeyeon replied as her cheeks redden. She sat on the bed and looked at those flowers too. So she has an admirer, oh of course she has.

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"Jungsoo" She answered with a smile on her face, "you know him? Oh, you haven't seen him earlier since they didn't attend the first day."

"They?"

"My friends and him." Taeyeon said and pointed the pictures on the table. I looked onto it and saw familiar faces I see in tv and billboards. I have seen them too in some parties. "I'll introduce them to you tomorrow!" She giggled. Oh if I can just tell her that I already knew them and her before.

"So, are you together with this Jungsoo guy?" I asked her as she blushed again. She must like him.

"Aniyo. I'm not yet accepting him." Taeyeon said as the maid knocked and gave us cookies for snacks. "Here, have some."

I got one cookie and took a bite, "yet? You're not yet accepting him? Wae?"

She gulped her orange juice and her lips, "well of course I have to see his effort. Girls should see the effort of the guy before accepting them. He, Leeteuk courted me since last year."

I was about to choke when I heard that, "last year?!" I thought aloud. "So he has been courting you for a year. Wow."

"Yeah. Well, I wanna accept him but I don't know what to say." Taeyeon said as she chewed a cookie. She grabbed a blue huge bear behind her and showed it to me. "He gave me this. I named it Teukie."

"That's cute!" I giggled and grabbed the bear from her. I looked at her as she showed another bear but this time, it's pink, smaller and it's holding a heart with 'I love you, KTY.' written on it. "What's her name?"

"Her name is Taengoo. Because it's the day when he called me Taengoo as my nickname. He made that nickname himself." Taeyeon blushed as she told me those. This lucky girl caught a big fish.

"You two are like couples already! You shouldn't let him go. It's hard to find a guy like him these days." I said while smiling at her.

"Even my friends told me that. I'm just too shy. I never had a boyfriend before." Taeyeon told me honestly. "How about you?"

"No. I never had one too!" I laughed softly and got another cookie. I can't help it okay? The cookie is well-made.

"Cheers for the NBSB girls!" Taeyeon cheered while raising her glass. I laughed and grabbed my glass and clashed my glass with hers. We had more fun talking when she suddenly spoke up about a topic I didn't want to hear. "You know what? You kinda look like Jessica Jung."

I froze for a moment and smiled nervously at her, "what? Who's that?"

"Jung Enterprises' heiress. You know the pretty blonde-haired girl." Taeyeon said as she poured more juice on her glass. CRAP.

"Really? I mean, do I really look like her?" Now I'm starting to get worried about my disguise. No one can know about this!

"Hm. Not really. Maybe just the smile and the skin and the hair." She said as I sighed in relief. I should ask for Ara unni's help later. Gee, this girl is smart! "Oh wait! LeeTeuk's calling." Taeyeon informed me while pointing on her cellphone screen. I nodded at her as she started her conversation with Leeteuk. "Hey! Wassup? Yeah. Not really. I'm with a friend. Nothing just, talking and doing some stuffs. She's SooYeon. Yes, she's fun to be with! What? Now? Oh, okay. I'll text you. Sure, bye!"

"So, what did he say?" I asked her acting excited to hear what is it even though I'm worried inside.

"He's inviting me for a walk. Do you wanna come?"

"Oh, no. You should have your time alone with him." I told her as she blushed.

"Are you sure? Just 5 minutes! He'll treat us ice cream."

Wait. Did she just say, 'ice cream?' "Ice cream?" I asked as she nodded childishly. "Okay!" 

 

--

 

I walked with Taeyeon and Leeteuk op--okay he told me to call him oppa. And he said he's glad to be friends with me. I can see that he's really a good guy and he blushes whenever Taeyeon talks to him. Suddenly, my phone rings. I quickly looked at my phone screen and saw Yunho oppa's number.

"Uh, I have to go. My brother's calling. He's gonna fetch me here." I told them. "And so that you can have your time alone." I teased them while Leeteuk oppa wiggled his eyebrows saying that he likes it.

"Okay, take care ne? Let's go together to school tomorrow!" Taeyeon smiled widely as I chuckled and nodded and waved at them. I watched them as they walked together like couples. Leeteuk oppa held Taeyeon's hand. I smiled and suddenly, a car got infront of me. The window pulled down, omo! Yunho oppa! He looked at me from head to toe while I did the same. Uh-oh. I'm still on my disguise. 

"Get in." Oppa told me as I quickly obeyed and got on the passenger seat.

"Oppa, I can explain." I told him nervously.

"Ara told me. No worries." He smiled a bit and looked at me again. Okay, I get it. Hana, deul, set.. "HAHAHAHAHA! JESSICA JUNG! YOU LOOK TERRIBLE!" I rolled my eyes and pouted.

 

Next on Goddess In Disguise:

SooYeon is having a hard time deciding if she would tell Taeyeon about her disguise or not. What happens when SooYeon meets more friends and will have to stay in one dorm? Will she still keep her disguise?

 

Silent readers disappoints me that makes me lazy to update. :| Only few readers comments.

40+ SUBSCRIBERS ON IT'S SECOND WEEK! ^^ Every \one loves HaeSica huh? :)