Cold?

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

 

"1!" Taeyeon smirked as she walked towards Jessica. "All you have to do is you have to build up your pride. Don't show any affection on what he does or says. Like, if he says some sweet lines to you, you will only mock him."

"Sample!" Yuri volunteered and walked behind Jessica and does a guy voice, "hey, you look pretty today."

"Why thank you--"

"No!" Sunny cutted Jessica off and inhaled, "you have to play hard to get remember?" Jessica nodded.

Sooyoung puts her arms around Jessica and imitates Yuri, "I've heard you sing. You were great! I would love to hear your voice again. Can you sing for me? I'm a little tired right now."

"Are you just demanding me to do the thing you want me to do? Well then, I don't have enough time for you. So will you excuse me, I want to go to a peaceful place where no one could bother me." Jessica said with a serious expression on her face making them grin. 

 

Friday--

 

 

Announcement!

 

 Students To Perform on Monday: Jung Sooyeon & Lee Donghae

Mentor - meentee: Kim Taeyeon - Kim Ryeowook (New enrollee)

Dance group performers on Tuesday: Choi Sooyoung, Kim Hyoyeon & Kwon Yuri

 

 

"What a great coincidence." Taeyeon smiled and looks at Jessica who's beside her.

"Excuse me, your Kim Taeyeon right?" A guy asked, "I'm Kim Ryeowook. Your meentee." Taeyeon smiled and began talking to her 'mentor' even if she doesn't need one. What she doesn't know is, Leeteuk is simply watching them from behind.

Jessica was about to go when Donghae came on her way making her shocked. Donghae chuckled and fixed his bangs, "so we're gonna be together in a group huh? I'm glad that I'm with the vocalists. Especially you."

Jessica cleared and glanced at Taeyeon, "your point?"

"What I'm saying is, you have a great voice."

"Do I say 'thank you' for that?" Jessica snapped coldly, Donghae's smile faded, feeling the coldness in her voice, watching Jessica continued walking. Yuri and Sooyoung who are eavesdropping on their conversation smiled.

 

 

--

 

"Being y is what my brother mostly likes." Sunny told them honestly.

"Are you insane? He might just jump on her." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and continued brushing her hair.

"He will not. Let's go and turn on Jessica's seductive aura." Taeyeon smirked, "I think Yuri and Sooyoung can do that."

Sooyoung smirked, "of course. First is looking healthy and physically fit."

"You don’t have to be good looking by society’s standards. Just having a healthy weight, skin, hair, teeth etc. is associated with someone with a healthy habits and a healthy inside as well." Yuri added and looked at the busy Seohyun. "Like Seohyun."

Seohyun looked up to them and gave them a confused look, "huh?"

Taeyeon giggled, "Seohyun takes care of her body well."

"Sooyeon has a healthy body too." Sunny commented.

"Then first step is checked! Next is, being unique." Yuri stated, "people who are different are always intriguing: different outlook, talents, dress style, culture, religion, even speaking more than one language is appealing."

"She is unique with her nerdy look. She has a voice that not everyone has." Hyoyeon said.

Jessica began talking, "I'm born in America, we lived there for 8 or 10 years, I think?"

"So you speak English?" Sunny asked while the latter nodded.

"That's cool! Not everyone in our school speaks english."

"Then that's unique! Number 3. Be intellectually engrossing – many people are by nature curious and usually enjoy learning new things. Showing knowledge of a particular subject that the other person might be interested in is always appealing." Sooyoung stated.

Sunny nodded, "well, oppa isn't really that smart and curious about his surroundings. You can tell him anything. He'll be interested."

"But I don't talk to him." Jessica muttered.

"That's it!" Taeyeon exclaimed, "next task: get close with him."

 

 

 

 

 

Kill me for having another short chapter again! T___TAnyway, about Sooyoung's partner? I already got an idea about her partner. But I'm just gonna keep it a secret first! >:))))< Can you make a guess? ChangSoo? SooWook? SooWon? ;) And for HaeSica shippers, HAESICA MOMENT COMING~ Jessica's next task is to get close with him! ^^ Comment comment comment!<3 Sorry for not replying on some of the comments. I'll reply using the author's note, k? :) ~yurikababy a.k.a fyeahTaeTeuk