Tiffany Hwang

Goddess In Disguise.

jigeumeun sonyuhshidae! | via Tumblr

 

After weeks, Jessica and Donghae got closer to each other and its like they spend their days with each other everyday.

 

PRESENT:

 

"Yah. Is the food not ready yet? I'm starving!" Sooyoung shouted impatiently while watching Hyoyeon and Seohyun cooking.

Hyoyeon smiled and shook her head, "you always starve, Sooyoung-ah."

"Unni, it's gonna be finish soon. Don't worry." Seohyun gave her angelic smile and continued cooking.

Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and Yuri who's reading an article on the newspaper. They are looking so serious and worried while reading which made her chuckle. "Yah, what are you guys reading?"

"It's an article about the murdered girl in her condo. I pity her. She looks so innocent and pretty." Yuri said and clicked her tongue.

"And the murderer was her ex boyfriend." Taeyeon added and bit her lip. Suddenly, the doorbell buzzed. "Sooyoung, can you get that?"

Sooyoung stood up lazily, "sure miss." She walked to the door and opened it seeing the school guard holding an envelope.

"Good morning, kindly give this to Kim Taeye--"

"I'll get it." Sunny suddenly came to the scene and got the envelope from the school guard. She got inside the dorm while Sooyoung smiled to the school guard and closed the door. "Omo! It's a letter from the HMY Company!"

Jessica, who is sleeping on the couch woke up from the sudden noise. "What happened?"

"I'll read it for you." Sunny said and cleared , "Good day! We would like to invite you to a welcoming party for the HMY Company's precious gem from San Francisco, Tiffany Hwang. Please be there on friday, at 7pm."

"Do you guys know her?" Sooyoung asked the heiresses who just shrugged their shoulders except for Jessica.

"I know her, she's my cousin. San Francisco." Jessica smiled widely, "oh my! She's coming back!"

 

--

 

Welcoming Party.

 

The girls are in the party except for Sooyoung and Yuri who just stayed in their dorm. The four girls, Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Seohyun and Hyoyeon sat on their table catching everyone's attention with their beauty. They are having fun until Seohyun saw the guys entering the hall.

"Unni's, it's them."

"Okay, this is gonna be hard. Jessica's father will be here in any minute. Taeyeon, eottoke?" Sunny asked the oldest girl who's been thinking of a plan.

"Girls, just act normal. Don't be so obvious. Let's just pretend that Jessica has been our friend since like years ago. Just go with the flow, and don't blurt anything out." Taeyeon told them like a leader, they agreed and act normally. The took a glance on the guys and saw Eunhyuk pointing at them.

"Here they go~" Hyoyeon alarmed the girls.

"Hey classmates, hi Taeyeon." Leeteuk greeted with his dimpled smile. Taeyeon smiled back and looked at Donghae who's looking at Jessica.

"Oppa, where's Kyuhyun-ssi?" Seohyun suddenly asked receiving teasing stares from the group. "Ya, I was just asking."

"He can't come. He'll visit someone in the hospital." Leeteuk answered the young girl and ruffled her hair.

"Aigoo, don't ruin her hair!" Taeyeon scolded while Leeteuk laughed.

'Now who's this chic?' Donghae thought as he smirked, "you girls never introduced me to your friend. How disappointing."

"Oh, she's Jessica Jung of Jung Enterprises." Sunny winked at her brother, "don't you guys know her?"

"Of course, I know her." Leeteuk smirked.

"Oh right! Jessica Jung. Pleasure to meet you, the name's Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk smiled and shook his hands with Jessica.

Sungmin smiled, "mine is Lee Sungmin."

Donghae suddenly butts in, "Lee Donghae. You can call me, Donghae oppa."

"Yah, it's the first time you meet her and now you're flirting with her? Aigoo, Lee Donghae." Hyoyeon shook her head while they chuckled.

"Aniyo, it's okay." Jessica shyly answered.

'Shy? Cute.' Donghae thought and smiled.

"Aren't you girls gonna let us sit?" Sungmin asked.

"There are available seats on the next table." Sunny said with a blank face, she rolled her eyes and began texting.

Sungmin bit his lip and started sitting at the table next to them. He apologized but Sunny won't accept him. His friends pitied him so they followed them. Taeyeon wrinkled her nose, smelling something fishy. But their attention caught the entrance of an old man with a red-dyed hair girl behind.

"Isn't that the girl in the invitation?" Seohyun asked.

"Ne, it's Fany!" Jessica suddenly exclaimed that made some people look at her. "Oh, mianhe!"

Tiffany was shocked and looked at Jessica, "omona! Jessica!" She squealed while running towards the blonde girl. "It's been a while!"

"Ne, and you dyed your hair! You look prettier!" Jessica complimented.

"I know! Kidding!" Tiffany smiled and looked at the girls behind Jessica, "oohhh. You have friends with you!"

"Ne, this is Taeyeon unni. She's really nice and really good in singing!" Jessica said while pulling the short girl.

"Jinjja? Oh, I love singing! We should hangout sometimes." Tiffany said excitingly, showing her eyesmile.

"Ne, I'd love to!" Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany looked at the girls again, "how about them?"

"Oh, this is Sunny. She's cute isn't she? She loves singing too!" Jessica added, "with aegyo."

"Ne~" Sunny said with her aegyo voice as she giggled.

"Aegyo? Aigoo, you're really cute!" Tiffany agreed with Jessica.

"This is Hyoyeon, she's the group's fashion terrorist." Jessica giggled.

Tiffany smiled even more, "fashion? Oh my gosh, we're gonna be bestfriends! Oh, how about this lady here?"

Jessica hugged Seohyun's arms, "she's Seohyun. She's the youngest. She loves studying like you do."

"Oh, how cute! You look so innocent." Tiffany admired Seohyun's face.

"Oh, gomawo." Seohyun thanked shyly.

Behind the scene, there was Donghae looking at Jessica. And he can't help but to admire her smile. 'She looks really familiar. I just don't know who, where or when I met her. Ahhh. Donghae-yah! Of course she's familiar. She is Jung Enterprises' heiress.'

 

 

-- >Fast forward<

Monday @Seoul University.

"Sooyeon!" Donghae called the golden-haired girl who just stumbled because of the sudden call.

"N-ne?" Jessica responded while kneeling down, getting her books from the ground. Donghae hurriedly got on her and helped her getting her books.

"You were shocked aren't ya?" Donghae teased while they got up.

Jessica chuckled at herself, "ne. It's all because of you!" She said and smacked Donghae's chest. Donghae looked at her, the way she smiles. Is just like... Jessica worriedly looks at the guy infront of her who suddenly spaced out. "Ya, kenchana?"

Donghae snapped off his thoughts and smiled, "you should've joined the party last friday."

Jessica started walking with Donghae following her, "what are you talking about I was there!"

"You were?" Donghae asked with his eyes widen.

"Ne! We even--" Jessica stopped thinking of what she's saying, "oh! I mean the uh, the birthday party of uhh. My cousin and..oh! It's a different party. You were in a welcoming party, I was in a birthday party. Hehe." Donghae looked at her confusingly while she gulped, "bye!"

Jessica walked immediately away from Donghae. 'Sheez! That was close!'

 

-

"Aigoo, I envy you guys. I should've joined you!" Yuri made a sad face and glared at Sooyoung who's eating her sandwich, "and it's all because of you! Choi Sooyoung!"

"Wae?! Atleast you enjoyed the date." Sooyoung smiled and bit her sandwich.

"I did not!" Yuri denied.

"You two got on a date?!" Taeyeon asked with her eyes widen, "oh tell me all about it!"

"She met her so-called childhood bestfriend, Changmin who is with her cousin, Minho and they set us up on a date! Isn't that cruel? I had no idea!" Yuri exclaimed irritatingly.

"Yah! Minho is a nice guy. He is handsome, tall, caring and he is looking forward into you!" Sooyoung told Yuri.

"Well I don't like it!" Yuri crossed her arms like a kid.

"Okay okay, stop it girls. You two are causing a commotion in this room." Eunhyuk said, stopping the argument between the two girls.

"Can we see him?" Sunny asked cutely, battling her eyelashes.

"Sure!" Sooyoung said and pull out her phone from her pocket. She showed Minho's picture, "here he is."

"He's tall like Sooyoung! Omo, is it in your blood already?" Jessica asked, envying their height.

"Ne, Choi's are tall." Sooyoung smirked and slid her phone inside her pocket.

"We're more handsome than that kid. Right guys?" Sungmin bragged making Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Leeteuk agree with him.

"Okay class, settle down. The class will start." Mr. Han told the students while making his way on his table. The students hurriedly hovered their seats. "Before going to our lessons, I have an announcement."

"A singing competition?" A student asked.

"No! We have a new student." Mr. Han winked at the students as a familiar girl walked in the class.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida."

 

The girl's eyes widen, "WE.ARE.DEAD."

 

 

 

 >FAST FORWARD<

 

"Hey, uh. Fany." Hyoyeon tried to make a conversation while Taeyeon and Sunny takes care of Jessica in the comfort room. "I can't handle this. Seohyun, please take care of this. I have to meet Sooyoung and Yuri for our presentation. Mianhe."

"Ne, unni." Seohyun obeyed and looks at the pouting Tiffany.

"Why is Jessica not here? Where is she? I thought she's always with you?" Tiffany asked with a disappointed look.

"She is, unni. She's uh, absent?" Seohyun lied, oh boy. The maknae isn't good at lying. "Uh, sandwich?"

"No need, maknae." Sunny suddenly walks in. "Kaja."

 

 

 

Okay let's stop over here! HAHA! So the girl's met Jessica's cousin ne? Please welcome our Eyesmile Queen, Tiffany Hwang! <3 oh well, I hope you enjoyed this update. Comment and Subscribe puh-leeeaseee? :)

Oh, by the way. I need a Co-Author for my story, "It's Fate" since I am lacking out of ideas! T___T If you wanted to, please wait for the form. I will be posting it here.