E O T T O K E

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

923371_128039217399236_164666661_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

"I have to change everything! Not only this clothes and stuffs but also my features!" Jessica shrieked while putting her make up on. She is talking to her Ara unni on loudspeaker while Yunho sat silently and chewed a strawberry while listening on his mp3 player. "What do I have to do? Put braces on? Fake moles? What? Unni!" 

*Jessica Jung I'm thinking here! Why did you think of that? Isn't your disguise not enough?*

"Not enough unni. Taeyeon unni even complimented me earlier that I look like Jessica Jung!" Jessica replied while putting her eyeliner on.

*Well you are Jessica Jung!*

"I'm disguising as Jung SooYeon, remember?"

*Right. oh! How about your blonde hair? You know that's the trademark of Jessica Jung. Everyone is amazed by your blonde hair.*

Jessica's eyebrows furrowed and stopped on what she's doing. "Yeah they a--wait. Are you telling me that I should change my hair color? Unni, no way!" Jessica wailed making Yunho look at her suspiciously.

*Jessica, my family owns most of the salons in korea so don't have to worry. I'll find a washable hair color that won't damage your hair. For free.* Ara assured her.

Jessica squealed, "jinjja? When can I get it?"

*By tomorrow maybe. I'll drop by there for dinner okay? Just chill. Anyway, why won't you just tell your friend that you are Jessica Jung?*

"That's not easy unni. That's why I'm disguising so students won't come around me. If I tell her, then her friends will know. Then everyone will know!"

*Then tell her that's it's a deep secret! She would probably understand. She's Mr. Kim's so-called goodie daughter. You know I'm going out of the country one of these days. Not only me can help you.*

Jessica breathed and thought of it for awhile.

 

--

 

Jessica looked around and spotted Donghae again. She rolled her eyes and saw Taeyeon busily playing with her game console while walking with her, focusing her eyes at the game and not minding the students who's about to bump to her. Just then, a running student is going on their way so Jessica quickly dragged Taeyeon on the side.

"Gosh, thanks." Taeyeon smiled at her playfully while Jessica was still thinking on how she can say to Taeyeon that she is Jessica Jung. "Hey check this game out! It's an application where you take care of fishes. Look, you click on the store, food and it costs 25 won and just click anywhere. Do you want to be one of my fishes? Name: SooYeon. What kind of fish do you want to be?"

"Actually unni, I have to say something." Jessica stated while tapping her foot because of her nervousness.

"Sure, what is it?" Taeyeon asked as she plays with her fish game.

"I'm Je--"

"SUNNY! HYOYEON!" Taeyeon marvelled as she ran towards two girls whose in the same height as her. Jessica smacked her own head lightly and trailed with Taeyeon. "Gosh I missed you both!"

"I know." Hyoyeon bragged jokingly and giggled. Sunny noticed Jessica and smiled at her.

"Oh, this is SooYeon. She's the girl I toured around." 

"Oh hi, I'm Sunny." 

"And I'm Hyoyeon."

"Hello~" Jessica smiled back politely.

"Where's Seohyun?" Taeyeon questioned them.

"Oh you know. Library." Hyoyeon answered as Taeyeon nodded. "Seriously, Sunny. You have to do your announcement now."

Taeyeon noticed Jessica's confused expression so she tapped her shoulder and said, "Oh yeah, Sunny is the designed school's anchor for this year since she's the niece of its owner. Lee Soo Man. Know him?"

Jessica's mouth shaped like, 'o' and replied. "Yeah. SM Entertainment? I never knew that he also owns this school."

Sunny giggled and went up to the mini stage. "Attention everyone!" She clapped and quickly got the student's attention since they admire her. "The principal just made an announcement for the entire Seoul University body. The school requires all the students to have dorms as soon as possible, for it will be used on future school activities. The ordinary dorms costs 13,000 won while the extra-ordinary dorms costs 30,000 won monthly. You can choose your own roommate too. Strictly, it should be same genders. You can ask the registrar for more informations. Please inform the other students too. That's all, thank you." The students cheered after Sunny announced.

"That will be cool! Isn't it, SooYeon-ah? We can have more time together!" Hyoyeon exclaimed happily as Taeyeon and Sunny cheered with her while Sooyeon fakely smiled at them. 

'Crap. What will I do? We can't stay in one dorm! I can't wear this disguise all day!'

 

Next on Goddess In Disguise:

SooYeon rejects Lee DongHae?!

 

Uh-oh. Trouble, trouble, trouble! :o

Patience readers! There will be HaeSica interaction soon. =) | Care to read? :) : It's Fate.