F E I S T Y

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

 

312171_128838977319260_2097339252_n.jpg

 

 

 

Music Class, Singing Group A - Jessica, Taeyeon, Donghae, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun. (Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is in Dance Group)

While Mr. Han discussed about the first lesson for the week, Jessica felt uncomfortable with the stares that the other girls was giving her. She focused herself on her notebook and continued scribbling.

"That's all for today, you may now go." Mr. Han announced as the students began packing their things. Jessica closed her notebook and puts it inside her bag.

Suddenly, a girl slammed her desk lightly causing her to gasped. "Hey nerd. Did you trespassed here or something? I believe you're in the wrong school." The familiar girl taunted as she crossed her arms.

"Excuse me but, who are you?" Jessica asked, but inside her, she knows her. Son Eun Seo. The rebellious heiress of Aces.

"Can you believe that? She doesn't know me." Eun Seo faced her friends while raising her arms widely as the students inside the room drifted their attention towards her. Even Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sunny.

"Do I have to know you?" Jessica questioned, pretending to be innocent. She stood up, grabbed her bag, leaving the dumbfounded Eun Seo. Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sunny grinned at the scene and followed Jessica while the guys - Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun smirked.

Donghae watched the whole sin and smiled. "Feisty."

 

 

 

"Eun Seo has been studying this course all over again. I don't know why but the gossip says that she ." Taeyeon laughed as Jessica nodded in understanding. "So, what were you saying earlier while I'm playing that fish game? I'm Je--what?"

"Oh, uh. That. I--uh.." Jessica started while Taeyeon's waiting for what she will say. "I'm..I'm gonna be the Jelly fish."

"Oh really? Okay, I'll update it later. " Taeyeon grinned. Suddenly they saw Leeteuk and Donghae on their way.

"Hey." Leeteuk greeted them with his angelic smile. "By the way Sooyeon, this is my buddy. Donghae. He's in our class too."

"We knew each other." Donghae sputtered as he smirked. He looked at Leeteuk's eyes like telling something. Students are all simply looking at them.

"Really? That's great!" Leeteuk exclaimed and looked at Taeyeon. "Hi."

Taeyeon smiled weakly, stealing glances at Jessica. "Hi!" She turned to her locker and opened it. Leeteuk began talking to her about some stuffs while Jessica opened her locker too.

"So have you paid for the dorm?"

"Yeah, I'll be with SooYeon and the girls." Taeyeon responded, glancing at Jessica while putting her books.

Jessica puts her stuffs in her locker while Donghae leaned on the opposite side where Taeyeon's locker is located. "I didn't receive any call from you."

Jessica gritted her teeth and smiled fakely, "yeah well. I was busy for 'more important' things." She said emphasizing the word, 'more important.'

"Really? Are you saying that I'm not important?" Donghae asked in a joking manner.

"I didn't say anything, didn't I? Well then, yes. Maybe." Jessica mocked while Taeyeon smiled in hearing her.

"You are one feisty girl huh? I've seen you answering back to Eun Seo. That is one awesome move." Donghae chuckled, taking her sentence as a joke.

Jessica laughed fakely and thought, 'this guy takes everything as a joke!'

"Say, how about this saturday? You know we can go somewhere and hang out." Donghae predicted while smiling at her.

Jessica took a glance at Taeyeon who's waiting for her reply, and saw Seohyun simply eavesdropping at their conversation with Kyuhyun beside her locker. Sunny and Hyoyeon with Sungmin. She looked back to Donghae and smiled, "I told you. I'm busy for more important things." She objected Donghae and closed her locker, getting out from his sight.

Taeyeon smiled,while biting her lip..'Way to go SooYeon!' She then looked at Leeteuk and cupped his cheek, "sorry for not listening. I'll meet you up later at 7!" She notified Leeteuk and ran after Jessica. Leeteuk shook his head and closed Taeyeon's locker. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun followed Jessica too.

"Woooah. That was the worsest thing that ever happened to my brother!" Sunny said with glee while clinging on Sungmin's arm. "Oh by the way, this is Sungmin. He's my boyfriend."

"You did a great job out there." Sungmin laughed. Even though he's Donghae's friend, he also wanted him to change.

"Everyone was waiting for that moment!" Hyoyeon exclaimed happily.

"We didn't see that coming unni!" Seohyun squealed softly with a huge grin on her face.

"And I can't believe that Lee Donghae has been rejected." Taeyeon giggled. At Donghae's side, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk grinned at the scene while Leeteuk crossed his arms. Donghae, who is still watching them especially Jessica while walking, smirked.

 

Next on "Goddess In Disguise:"

SooYeon, TaeYeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun finally moved into their dorm. But what will SooYeon do? Will she tell them? The guys on the other side moved in too and Donghae makes a shocking revelation!

 

Jessica Jung SooYeon! You go girl! \m/