S E C R E T S

Goddess In Disguise.

166014_125633587639799_1637567178_n.jpg

307046_130789807124177_1725774707_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe we're living together in a dorm. I mean, we can just stay in our own houses. I don't wanna be stuck with you guys." Kyuhyun said jokingly earning a smack from Eunhyuk.

"You think I wanna be stuck with you?" Eunhyuk glared at him while Kyuhyun smiled childishly.

"This place is nice! We can do any stuffs together. It'll be fun." Sungmin smiled and scanned around.

"With you? Nah. I don't think so." Donghae chuckled as Sungmin slapped his arm.

"Yo!!" Leeteuk suddenly got in with his luggage while smiling brightly.

"Happy much Eeteuk-ah?" Eunhyuk teased.

"I heard that Taeyeon and him were together going here." Sungmin smirked while Leeteuk didn't mind them.

"Hey, this dorm is huge! Double-decks. I'll take this side here." Leeteuk said while leaning at the right side double-decked bed.

"I'll take the top of that." Eunhyuk said as he climbed through the ladder and shook the bed causing them to be alarmed.

"HyukJae!" They all shrieked while Eunhyuk laughed at their faces.

"You guys are so over-reacting." Eunhyuk laughed while they glare at him.

"I don't know to you guys, I'll take the single bed. I don't wanna be close with you, you might drool over my face." Kyuhyun kidded as he sat at his bed. Leeteuk began opening his luggage and took out his clothes, putting it in his closet while the others does the same thing.

"Eeteuk hyung, where does your girl stay?" Donghae asked, Leeteuk stopped and looked at him.

"They stay 2 floors before here. Waeyo?"

"Sooyeon's with them right?"

"Yeah, wait. What are you thinking?" Leeteuk asked, eyeing on the younger guy.

"He's probably gonna hit on that one-of-a-kind-nerdy-girl that rejected him." Sungmin chuckled while folding his clothes.

"Sungmin is a veeeery smart guy." Donghae grinned evily, continuing what he's doing.

"I never thought you would hit on nerds." Eunhyuk stated as he looked at Donghae.

"He hits on every girls in the school. He even hits on teachers." Kyuhyun claimed and rolled his eyes.

"Donghae, seriously? Sooyeon's way too innocent." Leeteuk told Donghae.

"So?" Donghae mocked, "I love innocent girls." Leeteuk sighed and shook his head same with Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae. "I just want her to pay for what she did."

"She is your sister's friend. Your sister's gonna hate you." Sungmin warned him, hoping that Donghae would change his mind.

"Not gonna change my mind bro. You know me guys. Once Lee Donghae decided, he won't take it back." Donghae smirked.

 

-

 

Jessica's POV.

 

We recently just moved in the dorm where I know that I'm gonna be in a huge trouble. The dorm is fine. All you needed is supplied by the school. This is just like heaven + hell for me.

"Omo! Omo! Omo!" Sunny squealed as she jumped on her bed. The bed is double-deck, one at the top, and one at the bottom. Since we're five, the other bed will be taken by Seohyun. "These beds are so comfy!" Sunny giggled. She looks so adorable and cute all time. No wonder why Sungmin loves her. Oh, she's Donghae's younger sister too! I never thought of that coming. They made so much differences. Sunny has a good sense of humor, she can understand any feelings, and him...oh no. I don't want to mention anything.

"Soon Kyu! Seriously, can you act like your age? Seohyun is more matured than you!" Hyoyeon scolded her. Haha! Yes, she acts like our mom all the time. She told us what should we do and everything! But we love her for that.

I heard Seohyun giggle from behind. Oh she, she doesn't talk that much. She's like a girl of few words. But whenever our teacher asks her, she does a lot of explanation. She's the smartest with the brightest image. She never frown or anything.

Sunny sat up and looked around, "where the hell is Kim Taeyeon?"

"Sunny, whenever Kim Taeyeon isn't around, she's with Leeteuk oppa for sure." Hyoyeon smirked as she closed her closet. Suddenly, the door opened, catching all of our attention. There she is, TaeYeon. "Speaking of."

"How's your date?" I asked as Taeyeon sat beside Sunny.

Taeyeon opened her closet and got a handkerchief. "It's not a date. We just talk, that's all."

I shooked my head, "you two are a male and a female. He likes you, you like him. You hangout. It's a date!"

"Aish. Silly. So, what do you want to do after? It's late and tiring. We should do something fun!" Taeyeon told us, which we truly agreed.

"Okay, let's tell more about ourselves even though we knew each other for a long time but SooYeon isn't. Let's confess about each other. No secrets." Hyoyeon sneered as we gathered Sunny's bed. No secrets? Asdfghjkl. "Let's start by counter clockwise." She announced. So that will be Taeyeon first, then Sunny, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and..me. Woah. Crap that. Is this just coincidence.

"So I'll be the first one? What will I confess? I don't have anything to confess at all." Taeyeon stated as she crossed her arms.

"Okay, how's you and Leeteuk? I mean, the progress of your relationship?" Hyoyeon questioned her.

"We're not yet together but..I think soon." Taeyeon announced making us squeal. Of course she will! She brought Teukie and Taengoo with her.

Hyoyeon grinned, "Next up! Sunny. Oh, what to ask.."

"I will ask her!" Taeyeon raised her hand getting our eyes on her. "Have you and Sungmin did 'that'?" Hyoyeon nudged her while she laughed, "what? I wanna know. No secrets remember?"

"Yeah, but we have a maknae over here." Hyoyeon informed, pointing at Seohyun who's listening intently.

Sunny laughed, "since it's 'no secrets' fine. Yes, we did it. Twice."

Hyoyeon's eyes widen as she cupped . "Oh my gosh! Both of you are really, really, really, okay I'm not gonna say it!"

"Geez, I never thought that you would." I admitted. Yeah, I mean..Sunny's like an innocent childish type of person and I never expected her to do that kind of thing with her boyfriend.

Taeyeon laughed, "same here! How about you Seohyun?" Seohyun's turn! She must have many secrets.

"Uh, me? I have nothing to say." Seohyun answered with her low voice, we looked at her suspiciously while she just laughted at us.

"Ya, that's not fair Seo-yah!" Sunny exclaimed as she pouted cutely. I began to think a question for Seohyun. Of course she has secrets! Oh..I know! I raised my hands and looked at her,

"Seohyun-ah, you're pretty, you're smart, you're well-mannered, matured, every guy in the class likes you because of that. My question is, is someone courting your right now?"

"That is one big question! Seohyun isn't open to stuffs like that. But Seohyun! No secrets!" Sunny smirked as she waited for Seohyun's answer.

"Uh, I.." Seohyun started as we looked at her intently. "Do you promise not to tell anyone?" We nodded as she smiled. "Someone has been courting me for months now. He doesn't want his friends to know about it, either mine's."

"Is it from the singing class too?" Hyoyeon asked, Seohyun nodded giving a hint to Sunny.

"Oh! Is it Kim Ryeowook? I've noticed that you two are close." Sunny guessed but Seohyun shook her head.

"Ya, Ryeowook likes Taeyeon unni!" Hyoyeon stated making Taeyeon blush.

"Ne, it's not Ryeowook-ssi." Seohyun told them and inhaled, "it's Kyuhyun-ssi." Kyuhyun? The tall handsome guy who has this shaggy-curly looking hair? He's a big fish!

"I knew it!" Taeyeon suddenly exclaimed with a grin on her face. "Since when?"

"Hmm." Seohyun looked up, began to think. "8 months, I think?"

"Aigoo, now I'm disappointed!" Sunny said jokingly while Seohyun giggled and hugged her.

"So, when do you plan to answer him?" I asked.

"Molla. You know my parents, they're strict." Seohyun said and laughed softly.

"How about you Hyoyeon? How's you and Eunhyuk?" Sunny asked making Hyoyeon glare at her but Sunny didn't mind her and looked at me. "Sorry for not informing you. You know Eunhyuk? The guy with them?"

"Yeah, the monkey-faced guy." Hyoyeon muttered bitterly. Wooah, what's going on?

Sunny chuckled, "he's Hyoyeon's ex boyfriend." I nodded and looked at Hyoyeon.

"Yeah, he's nonsense." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. I looked at Taeyeon with a whathappenedtothem look while she looked at me with a I'lltellyoulater look.

"I guess her eyes answered the question." Sunny giggled, "how about Sooyeon? Oh you got to tell us everything!" Should I tell them? Well, they're my friends now. I should trust them. If I don't tell them and they'd find out, they might hate me.

"I actually want to tell you something about my deepest secret." I started as they all looked at me. "Taeyeon-ah, your parents owns a big company and Korea. Same with you, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Sunny's uncle owns an entertainment industry. You girls are rich. You got all what you wanted. I'm sure you know the feeling when people surrounds you." They nodded nudged each other.

"Totally, it bothers me." Taeyeon said.

"Me neither." Sunny nodded same as Hyoyeon and Seohyun. I bit my lip and removed my glasses. I saw their eyebrows furrowed as I removed my thick coat and ponytail.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Sunny asked. I ignored her question and opened my bag putting a make up on.

"Uh, do you need make up to tell your secret?" Hyoyeon asked awkwardly. As soon as I finished my make up. I faced them again and fixed my hair. Their eyes grew wide and gasped. I smiled at them awkwardly.

 

Next up on the, "Goddess In Disguise."

Hyoyeon just thought of a bright idea! What could it be? And Donghae is on his 2nd moves on Jessica! Will Jessica accept him this time? Or will she reject him again?

 

Sorry for the late update. We just gor our internet back! \m/ comment! <3

Happy Birthday, SNSD's Im Yoona! =)