What's your problem

Is This Love

You walked throught the halls making sure that you made no noise. You ended having to go up to the 3rd floor.

Where could they be? You thought. Suddenly you heard a scream. It came from a room that you passed. You walked back to that room. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. You stood to the side when the door opened. Out looked a man.

Isn't that Mir? You thought as a flashback came to your mind.

~Flashback~

"Your going to pay for this Junhyung!" Mir yelled as he and the MBLAQ members got dragged to the police car.

The MBLAQ members kidnapped you, because Junhyung hit G.O in the face one time because G.O insulted him. You didn't know how to fight back then. Junhyung came by himself because he thought he could fight 5 guys by himself and he did, but MBLAQ brought back up. Junhyung got beaten up. Luckly you got hold of Mir's phone and sent a text message to the police. They showed up just in time.

~Flashback end~

Your going to get it this time. You thought. Mir was just about to close the door, but you put you foot into the door frame. You then pushed the door and it hit him in the face. He let go of the door and grabbed his face. Bloody nose. You then walked down a hall towards a bed room, all the MBLAQ members looked up to see what happened. You could see in the back room Hyuna and Joon.

"Long time no see ~~~~~," Thunder said as he got up from his seat.

"Looks like someone's trying to act tough," G.O said as he got closer to you. He touched your face. You looked away. He leaned in and was about to kiss your cheek when you kneed him in the private spot.

"!" he screamed.

Thunder headed towards you, you punched him in the face. He fell back. Seungho came towards you and tried to punch you, but you dodge it and slapped him. Mir came up from behind and grabbed your waist. You tried to get out of his grip, but he was to strong. G.O got up and slapped your face. You looked at him and spit in his face and kicked him in his privates again. You then elbowed Mir in the stomach. He let you go. Thunder came up to you and puched you in the face, it left a brusie and started to bleed a little. You wiped it and smirked. You went up to him and hit him straight in the chest he fell on to the ground. Seungho came up to you and grabbed you left wrist. You tried getting out of his grip, but he was to strong. He started to twist it. You thought quickly and punched him in the eye. He let go and fell back. 

All the MBLAQ members where in pain, all except Joon. He started to walk towards you. You smirked and kicked him in the face. He fell down. You looked at Hyuna she was in shock. You grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door.

~Dance floor~

"Yah! Doojoon!" Hyun Seung yelled as he walked up to the B2ST members.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Hyuna's in trouble and ~~~~~ went to find her and I haven't heard from her since," he explained as Junhyung got there too.

The B2ST members stopped dancing.

"You serious," Doojoon asked in a stern voice.

"Yeah," Junhyung said.

They left the room and went to the hall.

"Are you seri-" Doojoon started when they heard a loud crash coming from upstairs. They ran upstairs. They got to the room you and Hyuna where in. To find you standing while Hyuna was on the ground. Everyone was in shock. Hyun Seung was furious, he came up and grabbed your left wrist. It was sprained due to Seungho.

"WHAT"S YOUR PROBLEM?!" he yelled at you as his grip tightend.

"My problem?!" you yelled back.

Junhyung went to Hyuna's side and helpe her up onto the couch.

"WHY DID YOU HIT HYUNA!?" he yelled back.

You smirked as you brushed hair into you face to hide the bruise, "I didn't hit her. Now let me go."

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?" he said making his grip even tighter.

You bit your lip to hide the pain, "Let. me. go," you hissed.

"Why?"

You couldn't take the pain anymore.

*Slap* you slapped Hyun Seung he let you wrist go as everyone looked at you in shock.

"Believe what you want to believe," you said as you headed out the door. The B2ST members rushed to Hyun Seung and Hyuna. Junhyung was just looking at you in shock.

You were about to go out the door when you felt someone grab your arm. You looked to find Kikwang looking at you. He was about to touch your bruise when you pulled your arms out of his grip and ran out. You ran all the way out of the club you started to head somewhere, anywhere but there.

Kikwang followed, but headed towards the front desk. He started to get something ready.

"Hyung. Come look at this," Dongwoon said from the back room.

Doojoon, Hyun Seung and Yoseob went to where Dongwoon was standing. He was looking at the hurt MBLAQ members.

"Crap. ~~~~~, she- she- beat all of them," Yoseob said in even more shock. Hyun Seung ran out of the room.

"Yah! Hyun-" Doojoon looked at where Hyun Seung was standing.

"Call the body gaurds up," Doojoon said into his phone.

~Downstairs~

Hyun Seung ran down the stairs to find Kikwang waiting for him by the door.

"How did you know?" Hyun Seung asked Kikwang.

"Did you even care to look at ~~~~~'s face? And how she was only using her right hand?" Kikwang asked.

"Why does that even matter?"

"Her lip was bleeding and she has a bruise on her face. Her arm must have been through some tought pain for her to slap you. I know ~~~~~ would never do anything like that unless she had to," Kikwang explained.

"So,"

"You pissed her off,"

Hyun Seung was speechless.

"Take this and find ~~~~~. Your her boyfriend after all," Kikwang said as he handed Hyun Seung a bag. He took the bag and looked at Kikwang.

"Go find her, and I know your just using ~~~~~ and she's just using you," Kikwang said.

"How-"

"The way you guys act is nothing like a couple. Plus we all knew ~~~~~ liked Junhyung and I know you like Hyuna," he said, " I won't tell anyone, but if ~~~~~ is hurt, you're the one I'm going to blame." he said as he left Hyun Seung standing there as he went back upstairs.

Hyun Seung headed out. How does he even know all this stuff? Ugh. Miahne ~~~~~. I really did misunderstand you.

__________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

MBLAQ cameo!!

It's my first time writing an action scene. Hope it wasn't bad.

Seems like Kikwang found out your guys secret. ;)

What does he mean he's going to blame Hyun Seung if ~~~~~ is hurt? Will he really not tell?

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet. :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33