What They Want

Is This Love

Hyun Seung arrived rather quickly.

"What are we going to do now?" Yoseob asked.

"Who would want to hurt ~~~~~?" Dongwoon asked.

Junhyung gave Hyun Seung a stare.

"You know who," Junhyung said.

"Quit it. It's not a time for that. I asked her she said she didn't do it," Hyun Seung replied.

Junhyung smirked, "You really believe her?"

"Yes, have a problem with that?"

"Yeah I do. Do ev-"

"Junhyung stop. It's not a time for this, we have to find ~~~~~," Kikwang said.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

"I know she isn't the greatest person. I know she's a two face. I know everything Junhyung. The only reason I still consider her a friend is well, we grew up together. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her. She's like a sister to me,"

"Sister please,"

"Don't believe me? Why would you? Before I saw her in the other way as someone I could love. But after me and ~~~~~ got together, my feelings started to change," Hyun Seung said.

"I don't care. ~~~~~ doesn't belong to someone like you,"

"Junhyung," Doojoon hissed.

Hyun Seung laughed, "She doesn't? Why? You're not all that great either."

Junhyung stared Hyun Seung straight in the eyes, "Because I love her."

"I love her too,"

Yoseob coughed, "Guys. We should be worrying about where ~~~~~ is. Not something like this."

"Yoseob right," Doojoon said.

Suddenly both Hyun Seung's and Junhyung's phone rang.

"Hello," the both said.

"Abandoned school, far east side of Seoul. Come alone or your friend is dead," it said before hanging up.

Hyun Seung and Junhyung looked at each other.

"What was that about?" Dongwoon asked.

Junhyung and Hyun Seung repeated what the caller said.

"Are you guys really going to go alone?" Yoseob asked worried.

"There's no choice. If we all go they could be watching," Junhyung said. Hyun Seung nodded his head.

"It's time to set aside our past and save...," Hyun Seung started.

"Our love," Junhyung whispered.

"Be careful!" Everyone yelled as they got into Junhyung's car.

----------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes. You were in a dark room with barely any light at all, most of which came from above you. Your hands were tied above your head and tape around your mouth.

"You're awake," G-Dragon said as he stepped into the light.

Your eyes widen as the rest of his gang also stepped into the light.

"You know you smell very good," he said leaned in to kiss your cheek. You tried to swirm away, but with your hands above your head you couldn't do much.

"Are they here yet?" A voice called out from the dark.

"Daesung. Seungri. Go check," TOP ordered.

They quickly moved to the window and peered down. They ran back and whispered to TOP. TOP nodded his head and shortly after laughter could be heard.

---------------------------------------------- 

They arrived at the school and got out. On the side of the school there was tons of graffiti. All of which seemed like initials.

"I know where we are," Hyun Seung whispered to Junhyung.

"Where?"

"BB. If I'm right it's Big Bang. And in Big Bang it's the new kids at school. But the CB in red. I don't know,"

CB? CB. CB. Why does it seem so familiar?

"Come on let's go," Junhyung said as he started to walked towards the entrance, but suddenly their phones started to ring.

"Hello,"

"One at a time. Fifth floor, science room," it said again right before hanging up.

"I'll go first," Hyun Seung said.

"You sure?" Junhyung asked. Hyun Seung nodded his head and started to pull open the door.

"Hyun Seung!" Junhyung yelled. He turned around.

"What?"

"Be careful,"

"Same to you too," he said before slipping in the school.

There's something fishy going on.

----------------------------------------------  

Hyun Seung slowly went up the stairs. Slowly inspected the place.

It's to quiet. Why come alone anyway's?

He finally reached the 3rd floor when he heard a crash down the hall. He froze and looked down the hall. Nothing. He let out a sigh and started to climb the stairs again. Suddenly someone grabbed him. He turned around and flipped the guy over. Another guy came out of no where and hit Hyun Seung in the back of his head with a stick causing Hyun Seung to pass out.

"One down, one more to go," Taeyang said into the walkie talkie he was holding on to.

"Good job. Quickly bring him,"

"Yes boss,"

They quickly picked up the passed out Hyun Seung and carried him somewhere.

----------------------------------------------  

Junhyung's phone started to ring.

"It's your turn,"

Junhyung hung up and went inside. He started climbing the stairs two at a time. Stop only when he heard something. He reached the 4th floor when he saw a light at the end of the hall.

This can't be the 5th floor can it? He started to walk over to the light coming from under the door when someone tried to trip him. He saw the guys and punched him, but to his luck someone came from behind him and hit him in the back with a chair.

"Got Junhyung," G-Dragon said.

"Good. Bring them to me,"

"Yes boss,"

----------------------------------------------   

You were wide awake. Looking around to see if there was a way you could escape. Suddenly the door at flung open and Big Bang started to drag people in. They dropped them in front of you. The Big Bang members pulled their heads back.

'"NOOOO!" you yelled through the tape.

Both Hyun Seung and Junhyung were badly beaten up.

How could this happen? Junhyung is a good fighter.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" someone said from behind you. You tried to turn around, but failed.

"Let her go!" Junhyung yelled.

"It's not that simple Junhyung," he said. The Big Bang members smirked.

"Who are you?!" Hyun Seung yelled.

"Junhyung should know,"

Hyun Seung looked at Junhyung. Junhyung was in deep thought.

"Tell them Junhyung. Remember me,"

"What's going on Junhyung?" Hyun Seung asked.

"I-i-i don't know. I'm trying to remember,"

How does he know me? Why can't I remember? Then it hit him.

"No," Junhyung said.

The guy started to laugh.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it!

I apologize for the wait. I've changed the way I write chapters now, so I can make them longer and transitions easier.

Just a side note: I start school soon. Like in a little less than 2 weeks. I will try my best to updated during these 2 weeks. But as soon as I start school updates will be mostly on weekends. But I'm thinking on ending this soon.

Comment and Subscribe! :)

Love,

Andie <33