A Night To Remember? (Part: One)

Is This Love

You opened the door to your room:

This is going to be a long night. You thought as you put your stuff down on one side of the room while Hyun Seung put his on the other side.

You looked out the window it looked like it was going to rain. After you and Hyun Seung got changed you guys went back outside to find the B2ST members waiting for you guys in front.

You and Hyun Seung sat down next to them on the floor.

"So what's going to happen with the van?" Hyun Seung asked Doojoon as he  just got off the phone.

"We'll have to wait a couple of days," he sighed.

"Well look on the bright side. We're in the country. We could to lots of things. We could go fishing, or hiking or even camping," Kikwang said.

"Sounds like fun!" Dongwoon said.

At the same moment the lady came out.

"Why don't you guys relax here for a while? Here have some cookies," she said as she put a plate of cookies down in front of you and B2ST members.

"We sure will," Yoseob said happily as he took a cookie.

"Gamsahabnida," you and the rest of the B2ST members said as you guys each took a cookie.

"It's nothing we don't have many visitors, and all our children moved to the city. It's nice to have young people here," she said.

"Um... not trying to be rude, but what can we call you?" Kikwang asked as the old man came out with cups of water.

The lady chuckled, "You can just call us Mr. and Mrs. Kim," Mrs. Kim said.

"Thanks for the cookies Mrs. Kim!" Dongwoon yelled as he took a drink of water.

She laughed and looked at you and Hyun Seung, "You guys make a good couple. I bet when you have children they'll look really pretty with such beautiful parents."

"Oh, u-u-us. But," you shuttered.

"It's not like that," Hyun Seung said as he started to turn a little red.

"Ah it's nothing. We get it all the time," Mr. Kim chuckled as he took a seat next to his wife.

You and Hyun Seung forced a laugh.

"Looks like it's not going to rain," Mr. Kim said as he got up. You looked at the sky it started to clear up and the sun started to set.

"Do you guys need any help?" Doojoon asked as you and the B2ST members got up.

"We do in fact," Mr. Kim said as he help his wife up.

"Okay so how can we help?" Yoseob asked, "Wait did we introduce ourselves? I'm Yoseobimnida," Yoseob said doing a 90 degree bow.

"I'm Doojooniminda," Doojoon said doing a 90 degree bow.

"I'm Kikwangiminda," Kikwang said doing a 90 degree bow also.

"I'm Dongwooniminda," he said also doing a 90 degree bow.

"I'm Hyun Seungiminda," Hyun Seung said doing yet another 90 degree bow.

"I'm ~~~~~iminda," you said doing a 90 degree bow too.

They smiled.

"~~~~~ if you could come with me," Mrs. Kim said.

"Okay," you said as you followed her into the kitchen.

"If you could put your hair up, and cut those vegetables," she ordered pointing to vegetables, a knife and a cutting board.

"Okay," you said as you gathered your hair up and tied it with a hair tie she gave you. You started to cup the carrots first. You looked over to where the B2ST members where. Mr.Kim was putting them to work making them get the camp fire ready.

After you got the vegetables all cut up, she had you cut some meat. When that was done you and her carried the stuff over to the campfire. You helped her make a soup and cook some meat. When it was ready everyone helped themselves.

It was a fun night everyone was sharing stories and making s'mores and having a great time. Yoseob and Kikwang even told a funny story on how they where at Yoseob house one time and they though there was ghost. Sadly Mr. and Mrs. Kim went to bed early and didn't hear.

It was a lot of fun until...

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

It's not to long is it? Hope not.

Dun dun dun what happens?

I'm slowly getting my ideas back!! YAY!!!! XD XD Lol

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33