Your dating?!?

Is This Love

You woke up to find the house empty.

Thank god. I can't stand to see his face. You thought as you changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a band t-shirt and converses and went downstairs. You opened the door of the fridge. When you closed it you saw a piece of paper hanging on the fridge. You took it off and looked at the piece of paper.

It read:

~~~~~ I went to school early so don't worry about me.

Who would worry about you?

I'm SO SORRY that I didn't meet up with you yesterday. I was busy.

Some kind of 'busy'.

I'll make it up to you today with what do you say ice-cream.

Sure like taking me out for ice cream will heal me.

I want you to meet someone important so if you can once you read this head to school ASAP. Okay.

Sure, I guess.

Love,

Junhyung

You looked at the note one last time, rolled your eyes and then headed out the door. When you got out you were greeted by Hyun Seung.

"Anyong!" he said waving at you.

"Anyong!" you said back as you walked towards him.

"Come on I'll give you a ride to school," he said as he put on his helmet.

"On that?" you asked rasing an eyebrow. I never knew Hyun Seung rode a motorcycle.

"Yeah, what else? Come on I have a helmet for you," he said throwing the helmet at you. You caught it and just looked at it.

"Quickly or we'll be late," he said.

You put on the helmet and climbed onto the back of his motorcylce. (Here's what it looks like if you want to know: http://www.visordown.com/news/images/gsxr1300r-hayabusa-09.jpg ) He then soomed off.

~Dance room~

The B2ST members where all in there when Junhyung and Hyuna came in holding hands.

The B2ST members looked at them in shock.

Why is Junhyung with Hyuna instead of ~~~~~? Doojoon thought as Junhyung and Hyuna made it over to them.

"Guy's I'll like you to meet my new girlfriend Hyuna," Junhyung said looking at Hyuna.

"Wait you guys are dating?" Kikwang asked in shock.

"Yeah," Junhyung replied as he put an arm over Hyuna's shoulder.

Perfect. She doesn't have the guts to come here.

Did ~~~~~ not confess or is something going on here? Doojoon thought.

"But where's ~~~~~?" Yoseob asked looking behind them to see if you where there. Nothing.

"Where's Hyun Seung anways?" Kikwang added.

~Outside the dance room~

You and Hyun Seung stood there listening to everything that they were saying.

You started to feel tears in your eyes and rubbed them out. Hyun Seung was looking at you adn grabbed your hand. You looked at him shocked.

"I don't think this is a good idea," you whispered.

She's regretting isn't she. She's hurt I know it. She's always so strong. "Follow my lead. I'll do all the talking. I'll protect you. I just need you to trust me."

You looked at him, Why does it feel like when I meet Junhyung?

~Flashback~

You guys were running away from a gang when the poilce showed up, you guys hid behind a corner.

"I can't. I'm scared," you said.

"Follow my lead. I'll do the talking. I'll protect you from anything. I just need you to trust me," Junhyung said.

"Okay,"

~Flashback end~

He just kept looking at you waiting for a responce.

You nodded your head. He then interlocked your guys fingers together and opened the door. You guys stepped in. The B2ST members looked at you guys in even moe shock. When Junhyung saw you holding hands with Hyun Seung his hands turned into fists. You avoided eye contact with everyone.

~~~~~ looks so weak now. Doojoon thought.

"Guy's I'll like you to meet my new girlfriend ~~~~~," Hyun Seung said.

"You-you-you guys are dating?" Yosoeb asked in disbeilef.

Hyun Seung looked at you and said, "Yeah."

You looked up at everyone and caught eye contact with Junhyung. He's mad.

How can she go out with the guy I hate the most!?! She knows I hate him. Oh, she's going to get in trouble. Junhyung thought as he let go of Hyuna, grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Hyun Seung. He then dragged you out to the hall.

Everyone's eyes were wide open.

This isn't what I planned. Hyuna thought as she tried to run after you and Junhyung, but was stopped by Hyun Seung.

~Outside of the dance room~

"Let me go!"

"NO!"

"Let. Me. GO!" you yelled as you tried to get out of his grip.

"Fine!" he yelled letting you go.

You tried to run, but he caught you and pushed your back to the wall.

"Why?" he aksed.

"What?" you replied as you avoided eye contact with him.

"Look at me," he comanded

You looked at him. Giving him an evil stare.

"Why are you going out with him?' he asked.

"Because I can," you replied.

"You know I hate him. I've told you before to stay as far away as you can from him,"

"Why do I have to listen to you?"

He was shocked, "Because I'm your friend. I've saved you life so many freakin' times."

"So," you replied holding back tears as you looked away again.

"Just break up with him and find a new boyfriend,"

"What if  I told you I loved him?" you asked looking straight into his eyes.

He was shocked. Speechless.

"You can't. I know you don't even like him," Junhyung said.

"So what if I do,"

"Your not,"

You couldn't hold it in anymore, "How come you can live happily and I can't huh?!" you yelled pushing him off and then ran off.

"What's that supose to mean!?!" he yelled after you.

"That's for you to figure out!" You yelled back as you ran down the stairs and out the frount doors. All your classmates where looking at you as you ran pass them. You reached the school gates and ran out to find Hyun Seung on his bike, helmet on waiting for you to get on. You looked at him, then grabbed the helmet and got on. He soomed off.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like!

Hope it wasn't boring, this is just a little bit of the drama that't going to happen.

Lol at the gif of Doojoon.

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet. :)

Lot's of wonderful love,

Andie <33