Break Down?

Is This Love

"~~~~~. ~~~~~ wake up," you heard as someone shook you. You opened your eyes to find Yoseob looking down on you. You quickly got up, along the way you hit Yoseob in the face.

"Mianhe!" You said as you looked around everyone was gone.

"Where are we?" you asked.

"The van broke down," Yoseob explained.

"~~~~~ you're awake!" Dongwoon exclaimed as opened the door to the van.

"Yeah," you yawned,"Where did everyone go?"

"Well Doojoon, Kikwang and Hyun Seung are outside checking the engine and well, Junhyung and Hyuna they, let's say hitched a ride with a taxi and well they said they're going to go get help," Dongwoon explained.

"How long have they been gone?" you asked as you started to stretch.

"About an hour now," Dongwoon said looking at his phone.

"C'mon let's go outside," Yoseob said.

"Okay," you said you go got up and hopped out of the van.

"Your awake ~~~~~," Doojoon said.

"Did you sleep well?" Kikwang asked looking worried.

"Yeah. Hopefully I got enough sleep," you yawned.

"Why did you wake her up?" Doojoon asked Yoseob.

"What? I was afraid that she wouldn't wake up," Yoseob mumbled.

You laughed.

"I'm serious," he said, "She was sleeping, but it looked like she wasn't breathing."

"Okay. Okay," Doojoon chuckled.

"It's no use," Hyun Seung said as he closed the hood of the van. You looked around all you could see was tall trees and woods.

"What are we going to do now?" Dongwoon asked.

"I don't know," Kikwang said.

"Yah! Call Junhyung," Doojoon said.

Yosoeb got his phone out, "No service."

"Aish," Doojoon said as he kicked a rock.

"Look it's a truck!" Kikwang said pointing to car coming down the rode. Dongwoon and Yoseob ran over.

"Help! Help!" Dongwoon, Kikwang, and Yoseob yelled waving their arms. The car slowly got closer and the it stopped. It was an old truck. The window rolled down to reveal an ajumma and an ahjussi.

"How can we help you?" the man asked.

"Our van broke down," Doojoon said.

"You guys better get in. It looks like its about to rain," the man said as he looked out to the sky. Thunder boomed, "We live down there. Tomorrow you guys can come back."

"What do you say guys?" Doojoon asked.

"Sure," you guys replied.

"Okay let's get our stuff," Yoseob said as he headed back towards the van. You guys quickly got your stuff and got into the back of the truck. Doojoon got in then Kikwang then Hyun Seung then, you then Dongwoon then Yoseob.

"Okay. You guys might want to hold on," the lady said as the truck started. It hit a bump and you went flying backwards, but Hyun Seung and Dongwoon grabbed onto you arms.

"Hold on tight," Dongwoon said.

The rest of the drive there wasn't that bad. It started to drizzle when the man stopped at an inn. You guys hopped off.

"You guys can stay here for the night," the lady said as she got out with bags of groceries.

"Let me help you," Kikwang and Yoseob said as they each grabbed a bag.

"Oh it's nothing," she replied.

"No, no. It's the least we can do," Kikwang said as he headed towards the entrance and stopped, 'If you could show us where to put these."

"This way," the lady said with a smile on her face as she lead Kikwang and Yoseob towards the kitchen.

"Let's go check in," Doojoon said as he followed the man.

"Okay, so I have three rooms. One for me and Dongwoon. One for Kikwang and Yoseob and one for ~~~~~ and Hyun Seung," he said to all of you guys.

"Bu-" you started, but Hyun Seung grabbed your arm.

"Here's your key," Doojoon said to Kikwang as he handed him the key to Kikwang, "And here's your key," he said handing you the key.

"Thanks," you said.

You guys then headed towards your guys rooms.

I have to share a room with him.

This is bad.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

I haven't been myself lately. No inpsiration. Huh hope I return back to my regular self soon. >_<

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Love,

Andie <33