New Kids?

Is This Love

It was a regular day at school again. You and the B2ST members got to math class just as the bell rang. You guys quickly took your seats in the back of the class.

Suddenly the teacher walked in with 5 guys behind him.

"Class. We have new students," the teacher announced, "If you will."

They nodded their heads.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kwon Ji Yongimnida, but you can call me G-Dragon or GD," he said as he did a 90 degree bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he said doing a 90 degree bow, " Dong Young Baeimnida, but you can call me Taeyang,"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Daesungimnida," he said doing a bow and a wave to everyone.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Seung Hyunimnida, but you can call me T.O.P," also doing a 90 degree bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he said as he did a 90 degree bow, "Lee Seung Hyunimnida, but call me Seungri."

"Annyeonghaseyo," the class said together.

"If you can take the seats infront of Doojoon and Kikwang," the teacher said. Pointing to Doojoon.

"Why must it be infront of us?" Dongwoon whispered to Yoseob.

"I don't know," he replied.

They made their way over and took a seat. You could see the one called Seungri looking at Hyuna. Hyuna blushed a little and looked away. You then looked at Junhyung he was sleeping with his head down on his text book. You eyes caught onto Hyun Seung. He looked kind of pissed off.

What's wrong with him?

They have the guts to find me? Funny.

Class went by quickly and it was off to lunch. You guys took your usual seat at lunch.

Yoseob was talking to Dongwoon about something. Kikwang was practicing dancing instead of eating. Doojoon was just eating his food. Junhyung and Hyuna where feeding each other. Hyun Seung was playing with his food. You were listening to music, when suddenly shadows were covering you guys. Everyone looked up.

"Yah! Hyun Seung. Remember us?" Daesung asked.

"You know them?" Doojoon asked.

"Nope. No clue," he said.

"Yah! We went to school together in Japan," Seungri said.

"I think you have the wrong person," he said.

"If you know them it's nothing bad," Doojoon said. 

"I don't know them geez,"Hyun Seung said as he got up with an annoyed face and went to go throw his trash. He hit shoulders with G-Dragon. It looked like he whispered something  to him and then he left. You got up followed by everyone else.

"Sorry to say, but if one of us don't like you then we stay away," Dongwoon said as you guys left.

They were stuck standing there.

"Who knew it would be this hard?" Taeyang said.

~Hyun Seung~

Who do they think they are? Acting like friends after what they did to me?

~Flashback~

"Don't you dare act like you know me," he said to G-Dragon and then walked away.

~Flashback end~

How did they even get here?

"Hyun Seung?" You said as you opened the dance room door.

"Yeah. Come on let's practice," he said as he got up.

You were going to ask him what was wrong, but the B2ST members showed up.

I guess I'll have to wait.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!!

WOOHOO Big Bang. XD

Drama will be sure to come. ;)

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet!

Lot's of love,

Andie <33