A Night To Remember? (Part: Two)

Is This Love

It was a lot of fun until... Yoseob mentioned Junhyung and Hyuna. You had totally forgotten about them.

"Yah do you know where Junhyung and Hyuna are?" Yoseob asked Doojoon. Your smile slowly faded away. Hyun Seung caught a glimpse, but quickly looked away. Kikwang saw you and you caught him looking at you, you faked a smile.

"I called them and they said they're at a hotel. Junhyung said they tried to come back to find us, but they got lost," Doojoon explained.

"Oh," Yosoeb said.

"I'm tired," Dongwoon said yawning.

"Let's go to bed. It was a long day today," Doojoon said as he got up along with Kikwang, Dongwoon and Yoseob. You remained still as you were still roasting your marshmallow. Hyun Seung was just sitting there enjoying the fresh air.

"You guys coming?" Doojoon asked.

"In a bit," you replied turning your marshmallow over the fire.

"Okay. Just don't stay up to late, and don't do anything bad," Doojoon said.

"YAH! Hyung!" Hyun Seung yelled throwing a stick he found on the ground at Doojoon.

"C'mon guys let's go to bed," Kikwang said as he left to his room.

Once they left you let out a sigh.

Just when my night was getting fun.

"~~~~~!" Hyun Seung yelled.

You looked at him, "What?!"

"Your marshmallow!" he yelled pointing at the marshmallow that had caught on fire. You looked at it and pulled it out of the fire quickly and started to blow on it. The fire went out, but the marshmallow was burnt, like REALLY burnt.

"You want it?" you said as you turned the marshmallow towards Hyun Seung.

"No,"

You laughed and scrapped the marshmallow off  the stick. You then seat the stick a side. You looked up at the sky it was beautiful. So many stars in the sky. All of a sudden you saw a shooting star. You quickly closed your eyes and made a wish. You opened your eyes and smiled.

I hope my wish comes true.

You looked at Hyun Seung it looked like he fell asleep while he was sitting. You scooted closer to him and was about to touch his arm when he opened his eyes and looked at you. You got a shock and quickly pulled away. He let out a laugh.

"Did I scare you?" he asked.

"A bit," you mumbled.

"Miahne," he said.

There was a silence.

"~~~~~," Hyun Seung said.

You looked at him, he was pretty close to you.

"What?"

 "Can I tell you something?"

"I guess,"

"Hum... well... um..."

"What is it?"

"When I'm around you I um... well..."

"You what,"

"I think I like you," he whispered.

"What?"

"I think I like you," he said looking you straight in the eye.

"Hyun Seung. That can't happen," you said. Crap. Why am I feeling butterflies?

"I know I shouldn't," he said, "But when I'm around you I feel different. This feeling won't go away it-"

"We can't Hyun Seung,"

It feels like I need to protect you. Hyun Seung thought.

There was an awkward silence. Until You looked at Hyun Seung. You started to feel butterflies. All of a sudden Hyun Seung started to move towards you. You wanted to move back but you instead you started to move towards him. Your guys lips touched just for a couple of seconds when You and Hyun Seung pulled back.

"Miahne," you guys both said at the same time. You quickly got up and headed for your room. Once you got in you quickly closed the door.

My first kiss. Why do I have these feelings? Why did I do that? You thought as you touched your lips. You quickly got changed and went to bed.

~Hyun Seung~

Why did I do that? I just lost my first kiss. Was I wrong to share my feelings. Ugh. He thought as he let out a sigh.

A little while later, he went to your guys room. He slowly opened the door to find you asleep.

Thank god she's asleep. He thought as he got changed and went to bed.

You could only hear him because your back was facing him. After it got quite you turned over just a bit to find him asleep. You quickly turned back.

What happens now?

________________________________________________________________________

 Hope you guys like!

My chapters seem to be long now. Sorry!

I know it's confusing right now, but I'll get EVERYTHING cleared up later in the story.

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie