Broken ankle

Is This Love

You got carried into the emergency room by Hyun Seung followed by the B2ST members except Junhyung.

"It's not like I'm dying," you said as you looked at Yoseob who was all worried.

"But you got hurt," Dongwoon said.

"So. It's probably just a sprained ankle," you said as Hyun Seung put you down onto the bed.

The doctor rushed in with a nurse.

"If you could stand back," the nurse said to the B2ST members. The doctor unwrapped your ankle. You bit your lip. It hurt REALLY bad.

"It seems to be, that you broke your ankle," the doctor said as he took out a note pad and started to write something.

"We'll need to take X-rays," the doctor said as the nurse went and got a wheelchair.

"See it wasn't a sprained ankle," Yoseob said as he helped you onto the wheelchair.

"Well I'm not dying am I," you said as the nurse rolled you out. The B2ST members wanted to follow, but they got stopped by another nurse. Hyun Seung went to go talk to the doctor along with Kikwang and Doojoon.

After they took X-rays they brought you back to the room. Junhyung and Hyuna were there along with all the other B2ST members.

"I heard it's a broken ankle. Are you okay?" Hyuna asked.

All the B2ST members looked at each other, for that was the first time she showed a hint of care for someone other than Hyun Seung or Junhyung. You yourself was shocked.

"I'm fine. It just hurts," you managed to say.

"Oh. Well hope you feel better," she said.

Okay. What has gotten into her?

There was an awkward silence. When the doctor suddenly walked in.

"I seem to be right. It is a broken ankle. We'll need to get you a cast," he said.

"See you in a bit," you said as the nurse rolled you out.

~Couple Minutes later~

(A/N: I have no clue how long it takes to get a cast put on so yeah lol)

You where given crutches and made your way to the B2ST members who were waiting for you by the front doors of the hospital.

"What did the doctor say?" Dongwoon asked as you guys walked out.

"It'll take as long as 4-8 weeks to heal, because I didn't break many bones. I have to stay away from running and/or dancing for a while," you said.

"That ," Yoseob said.

"Yeah,"

There was a silence again.

"Why don't we come over to your place Hyun Seung?" Yoseob said to Hyun Seung.

"Why?" he asked as he took his key out of his pants pocket.

"Well, just to hang out for a little bit. Today's a Friday too," he said.

"I guess. If it's alright with ~~~~~," he said.

"I guess that would be fine. But we don't have any food. Well we do, but it's all ramen," you said as Hyun Seung unlocked the door.

"We can order food," Dongwoon said.

"Okay. Meet up at Hyun Seung's house in a couple," Doojoon said as everyone went to their cars.

"See you in a bit!" Yoseob yelled as he got into his car.

You got in with Hyun Seung. It was quiet for most of the ride home.

"Well at least we won," he said. It kind of startled you.

"Yeah,"

You guys got home. You sat down on the couch. A little bit after, the door bell rang and Hyun Seung went to go open it. In came the B2ST members. Surprisingly Junhyung and Hyuna came too.

Well tonights going to be a long one.

~Way later that night (10:00 pm)~

"Well Hyun Seung we'll be leaving now," Doojoon said as everyone got up.

"Okay. Thanks for helping us clean up," he said.

"Ah. What are friends for," Yoseob said as he gave you a hug. You could feel Hyun Seung and Junhyung's eyes on you. You quickly let go.

"I want a hug too!" Dongwoon yelled as he held his arms wide open.

"Yah if you get a hug I want a hug too!" Kikwang said playfully.

You sighed with a smile on your face and gave all of them a hug. You could feel Hyun Seung's eyes on you as you gave all of them a hug.

"Okay. Bye now!" Yoseob and Dongwoon said as they went out the door followed by everyone else.

"Get well soon ~~~~~," Junhyung said as he went out with Hyuna.

Hyun Seung closed the door. You guys looked at each other and headed off to your rooms.

Why is it so awkward now?

What am I feeling?

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

YAY! 2 updates in one day!!! XD

Ooo is Hyun Seung jealous?? Lmao

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :D

Love,

Andie <33