What Do You Want?

Is This Love

You and Hyun Seung were practicing your guys dance routine one last time before tomorrow. When Hyun Seung got a call.

"Yes. I'll be there. Okay," he said into his phone.

"I have to go somewhere ~~~~~," he said as he hung up the phone.

"Okay. You go first I'll walk home," you said.

"Are you sure. I could drop you off first,"

"I'm fine. I still need to practice. Plus your house is only a couple of blocks down," you replied.

"Okay. Just be careful," he said as he gathered up his things and left.

What does he want? Hyun Seung thought as he got into his car and sped off.

You practiced for another hour before packing up and leaving. You got outside and started to walk home.

What's been going on? For the past few weeks, since the announcement of the dance contest weird things have been happening.

~Flashback~

"Ready?" Hyun Seung asked you.

You nodded your head. He pressed play on the remote control. No music. He went over to the music player.

"Where's my iPod?" he asked as he looked around for it.

"Didn't you bring it?" you asked as you went over to him to help him look.

"Yeah. I left it here when we went to eat," he said, "Did you bring yours?"

"Yeah. It's in my bag," you said as you picked up your bag and handed your iPod to him.

"That's weird," he mumbled.

~Flashback end~

How could it just disappear? You thought as you crossed a street.

~Flashback~

You fell down.

"~~~~~!" Kikwang yelled as he ran over along with Hyun Seung and Doojoon.

You pulled you shoe off to find your heal all bloody. Kikwang ran out to go get a bandage and medicine. You looked into you shoe, lifted the sole to find a pin.

"How did that get there?" Doojoon asked.

"I don't know, but I wore my flats this morning when we went to go eat breakfast. I left them in here. Are you sure we're the only ones that know about this place?" you asked.

"Yeah. We made sure no one knew," Hyun Seung said.

~Flashback end~

How did that get there?  

"Aish. The competition is tomorrow. No need to wor-" you said when all of a sudden someone put there hand over your mouth, covered your eyes and pulled you into an alley way. You felt someone each grab your arms. You tried pulling your arms away, but they wouldn't let go.

"If you shout your dead," a mystery man said as he took his hand away from your mouth. You kept quite as for you still couldn't see anything.

"What do you want?" you asked trying not to sound scared.

"What we want? Haha. We don't want anything much, all she wants is for you to lose tomorrow," another guy said.

"What?" you asked.

"Aish. Make yourself lose tomorrow or suffer," another guy said.

"Never,"

All of a sudden you got pushed down onto the ground and felt someone kick you in the stomach and something slam onto your right ankle. You screamed as you pulled of the cloth that covered you eyes. Out of the corner of your eye you see guys getting into a van. You got up and coughed a little blood.

"Aish," you said as you wiped the blood on your lip with your sleeve and got up. You started to walk when a sharp pain ran up your leg. You kneeled down to look at your ankle, it was starting to swell up.

No this can't happen. You thought as you got up and limped to Hyun Seung's house. You let yourself in. Hyun Seung wasn't home so you went to your room with ice, some elastic bandages and ointment. You wrapped your ankle really tight with lots of oinment. You put ice on it too.

Please just don't hurt until after we win.

~Hyun Seung~

"Why does he want me to meet him so late?" he asked himself as he drove to school. He got there and parked.

He said he need to tell me something, but where is he?

He got his phone out and called Kikwang.

"Hello,"

"Where are you?"

"Come to the dance room,"

"Okay," Hyun Seung said as he got out of his car and headed towards the dance room.

When he got there Kikwang was waiting for him.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" Hyun Seung asked.

"Here," he said handing him his lucky break dancing gloves.

"These are your lucky ones though," Hyun Seung said.

"I know. Just use them for tomorrow," Kikwang said as he left Hyun Seung standing with his lucky gloves.

"Yah! What is this suppose to mean?" Hyun Seung yelled after Kikwang.

"It means I want you to win," Kikwang yelled as he left.

Wah. This guy. I have to win know.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Happy Birthday Doojoon. Well in Korean it would have been yesterday, but oh well. :)

Next chapter is the contest! It's hopefully going to be good. Lol

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :D

Lot's of love,

Andie <33