Couple Dance Contest?

Is This Love

Everything went by smoothly for next few weeks. You got better, Junhyung and Hyuna are all mushy gushy and the B2ST members are doing the same thing they used to do practice, study and practice again.

You, Hyun Seung, Kikwang, Doojoon and Dongwoon were in the dance room waiting for Yoseob and Junhyung to show up. You guys were going to enter the school dance contest.

All of a sudden you hear the doors to the dance room slam open. Everyone looked over to find an out-of-breath Yoseob.

"What took you so long? Where's Junhyung and Hyuna?" Doojoon yapped.

"The-the-there's" Yoseob panted.

"What is it?" Kikwang asked.

"The-the-the dance contest. It- it got changed," he said as he walked over to you guys. He was holding out a flyer.

"WHAT?!" Doojoon yelled as you guys got up and he grabbed the flyer out of Yoseob's hand.

You guys all stood behind Doojoon to read what was on it.

"YAH! Guys did you hear!" Junhyung yelled as he ran in with Hyuna.

Everyone looked up.

"Seems like you guys know," Hyuna said.

"How can this happen? Why the sudden change?" Dongwoon asked.

"I don't know," Doojoon said as he let out a sigh.

"Yah! ~~~~~ and Hyun Seung can join for us. They'll represent us," Yosoeb said as he pointed to you and Hyun Seung.

"Do it! Please!" Dongwoon said.

"I guess," You said, "What do you say?"

"Why not. Let's do it," Hyun Seung said positively.

"Me and Hyuna were going to join too," Junhyung said. Everyone turned to him.

"I guess we have some friendly competition," Doojoon said.

Junhyung looked at Hyun Seung. They both had a smirk on their face.

"Hum... I chose Junhyung," Yoseob said.

"Me too!" Dongwoon said as they rushed over to him and Hyuna.

Hyun Seung smirked as Doojoon and Kikwang came over to your guys side.

"So who gets the dance room first?" Yoseob asked.

"No need. Have it all to yourself," Hyun Seung said as he grabbed you hand and pulled you out of the dance room. Doojoon and Kikwang followed.

Junhyung was shocked.

If he doesn't practice here where is he going or did he give up already?

"Come on let's practice," Hyuna said.

~You & Hyun Seung~

"Where are we going? We need a practice room," You said as he pulled out down the stairs.

"We have it," Kikwang said.

Everyone had a smirk on their face.

What's going on?

You guys gto into Doojoon's car and he drove off. When you guys stoppe,d you got out in front of a building.

"Where are we?" You asked.

They didn't say anything and Hyun Seung pulled you in. You guys went to the top floor which was floor 5. Kikwang took out a key and opened a door at the end of the hall. You walked in:

"Since when did you find this? Wait how do you have the key?" You asked as you guys went in.

"I own this," Kikwang said.

"You what? Then how come we just find out now?" You asked.

"Well only me and Hyun Seung knew, and as of now you know too," Doojoon said.

"It's not that great anyways," Kikwang complained as looked into the mirror.

"Are you kidding me. At least now we can see humanity," you joked looking out the window.

"Yeah I guess," Kikwang said.

"Come on ~~~~~. We have to make a routine," Hyun Seung said.

You guys walked to the center of the room and gathered around into a circle. After a few minutes you guys broke off.

"I like it," you said.

"Okay well stick to this," Doojoon said.

Kikwang the music. You and Hyun Seung started to dance what you guys planned and did revising.

We have to win.

I know we'll win.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Friendly competition huh? Lol

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :D

Lots of love,

Andie <33