Chapter 41

Is This Love

Hyun Seung took you first to Lotte World. It didn't bring a lot of memories. He then took you to his secret playground. Where ever he took you they didn't bring many memories back.

-------------------------

He was cleaning up the mess he made with you when he was trying to have a food fight with you.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to remember," you said wiping the table.

"No it's not your fault," he said. It's mine for not keeping you safe.

You guys finished cleaning.

"Where to next?" You asked. He grabbed your arm and pulled you somewhere.

------------------------- 

"Where are we?" you asked as Hyun Seung took out a key and opened the door.

"Remember this place?" he asked worried.

You stepped inside and took the dance room in, "Yeah. I came here with Kikwang once."

"That's it?"

You nodded your head.

"Sit and watch. See if you remember this dance," he said.

You followed his order and sat down, you back facing the mirror. He went towards the middle of the room and started to dance. It wasn't just any dance it was the dance routine you guys learned for the couple dance contest. After he got done with the routine he quickly walked towards you.

"I guess it kind of is familar, but it doesn't bring much," you confessed.

He let out a sigh, "Ah. Let's go!"

He pulled you up and dragged you off somewhere else.

-------------------------  

You guys arrived at school.

"What ar-"

He pulled you and started to run somewhere. He ran through the garden, into the gym and out to the soccer field.

"Remember anything yet?" he asked.

"No not r-"

He started to run again, pulling you with him into the field. You guys probably made it half way when suddenly he stopped, making you fall backwards. He took that chance and grabbed your waist falling on top of you. You got a shock.

"Now?"

You thought about it before saying, "No."

He pushed himself off of you and laid besides you on his back with his eyes closed. You raised your hand over your chest, feeling your heart. Is it beating this fast because we ran or because of him?

It was silent for awhile. You looked at your phone  5 o'clock.

"Is there anywhere else you want to take me to?" you asked.

He was silent, "There is one more."

"Can we go?" you asked sitting up.

"Yeah," he said getting up. He helped you up to before walking off.

Geez. I'm sorry I can't remember anything.

Please. This last place. Let her remember me.

 -------------------------   

It took awhile to get where he was taking you. You guys went all the way through the city.

Where is he taking me?

It has to be dark.

"Hyun Seung are we almost there?" you asked at a red light.

"Yeah," he replied.

Eventhough he said you guys were almost there it was forever until he stopped. By the time her did it was dark. He got off. You followed.

"Where are we?" you asked taking off your helmet.

"Just follow me," he said as he walked to the over look:

 

"Wow. How'd you find this?" you asked amazed as you leaned against the railing.

"It's a long story," he replied as he moved next to you.

"How did you get that bracelet?" he asked pointing to the red bracelet he gave you.

"This? I don't remember," you said.

He nodded his head and looked back at the view. You looked down at the bracelet. How did I get this? Your eyes wondered over to Hyun Seung. His eyes were closed you traced the outline of his face. You looked away, but something on his wrist drew your attention. That black one looks just like mine. You turned away to look at the view, but your thoughts were still flying threw your mind.

"~~~~~ah," Hyun Seung called.

You turned to face him, "Hum?"

He walked closer to you and cupped your face. He looked you in your eyes. You didn't move. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widen, suddenly everything came back.

~~

"So then, ~~~~~ will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes,"

"You know something ~~~~~,"

"What,"

"You look really pretty today. I like it when your like this," 

--

"Follow my lead. I'll do all the talking. I'll protect you. I just need you to trust me." 

--

"How did you mange to find this?"

"That's a long story," 

--

"I hope you like your room. I put it together myself. I didn't think you'll like the pink stuff so I went with purple. If you don't like it we can change it later," 

--

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"My problem?!"

"WHY DID YOU HIT HYUNA!?"

"I didn't hit her. Now let me go."

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?"  

--

*I wish that I find my one true love soon.*

I hope my wish comes true.

--

"I'm really sorry ~~~~~,"

"Whatever,"

"Please forgive me,"

"Why should I?"

"Because-because I promised you that I'll protect you,"

"Yeah some kind of promise that was,"

"I didn't mean to hurt you," 

--

Mianhe. I'm sorry for everything that happend yesterday. Please forgive me? If not then hope this makes up for it.

Love,

Hyun Seung <3 

--

"Can I tell you something?"

"I guess,"

"Hum... well... um..."

"What is it?"

"When I'm around you I um... well..."

"You what,"

"I think I like you,"

"What?"

"I think I like you,"

"Hyun Seung. That can't happen,"

"I know I shouldn't,"

"But when I'm around you I feel different. This feeling won't go away it-"

"We can't Hyun Seung," 

--

"Come on let's go have fun!" he said as he grabbed your hand.

You pulled your hand away, "I'm fine."

"Come on," he said again.

"You can't make me," you said as you crossed your arms.

"Oh yeah," he said.

"Yeah,"

He didn't do anything.

"See you-" you started, but got pushed into the lake. It was deeper than you imagined. You surfaced and took a breath of air. "Yah!"

"See I told you I could!" he said from above.

You could just barely stand, "I'm not having fun though."

He dropped down and surfaced next to you. He pulled you toward a more shallow area.

"Is that it?" you asked him.

"Nope," he said as he splashed you in the face with water.

"YAH" 

--

"Wake up Hyun Seung!" -

--

"I would like to welcome everyone to the very first couple dance battle. Today we have," the principal stopped and looked into the crowd, "Junhyung with Hyuna and Hyun Seung with ~~~~~." -

--

"I have something to give you though,"

"What is it?"

"Here," he said giving you the red bracelet.

"What for?"

"Well today is our 100th day together,"  

--

"Do you even know how to bake?" you asked him as he started to take things out of the bag.

"No. That's why I have you. You know how to bake right?" he asked.

"Yeah. What kind of girl doesn't know how to bake?" 

--

"~~~~~. Let's break up," Hyun Seung said.

You nodded.

"Friends?" You asked breaking the silence.

"Friends," he said. 

--

*I hope I forget about you*

I know they say it's just superstition, but I hope it comes true.

~~

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the kiss even for a few minutes. As you did so a shooting star shot across the sky. The kiss lasted a few more seconds before Hyun Seung pulled back. You quickly opened your eyes. He looked at you. Waiting for a response.

"Did that?" he asked.

Sorry Hyun Seung.

"I don't remember you," you lied looking away.

He let out a sigh, "Come on I'll take you home."

I'm sorry Hyun Seung, but it's the only way I can forget about you. I have to send you away. Be happy with someone else.

 ------------------------- 

Hyun Seung dropped you off.

"I had fun Hyun Seung. I'm sorry I can't remember you," you said.

"I understand. Live well," he said befor leaving you.

What is that supose to mean?

You headed inside to be greeted by your brother.

"How did it go?" Ji Hoo asked.

"Oppa,"

His smiled faded away, "What happened?"

"I remember him-"

"That's great!"

"But I didn't tell him,"

"Why?"

"If I told him. I-i-i I have to forget about him. I have Junhyung,"

"Are you sure about this?"

"I don't know. I've always liked Junhyung and he's here now. He took care of me,"

"If that's what you want to do then I won't stop you,"

You smiled as a tear slid down your face. Ji Hoo hugged you.

I hope I'm making the right choice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Okay so I have news for you. This will be an alternate endingIt's somthing I've dreamed of since the middle of the story and I kept it a secret from you all because I didn't really know if I'll beable to pull it off. And as of right now I have confidence in it. (Shhh keep it a secret from future readers. Let them experince what you felt.)

If you wish to end up with Junhyung the next chapter is for you.

Or

If you wish to end up with Hyun Seung the very last chapter is for you.

That's the news.

Omo almost forgot. Did you guys catch the wishes she/you made? ;)

Comment and Subscribe!

 Love,

Andie <33