We Broke Up Already

Is This Love

Hyuna walked out of the alley way with a smirk on her face.

It's over now.

She headed for Hyun Seung's house. She opened the door.

Hum I wonder where he is.

She made her way over to his room she knocked on the door.

"Come in," she heard. She slowly opened the door. Hyun Seung sat up in bed.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I wanted to show you something," she said as she walked over to the side of his bed.

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"I have to show you now," she said as she reached into her purse and took out a package.

"Here," she said as she handed him the package.

"What it is?"

"I don't know it was in our mailbox," she lied.

Hyun Seung opened the package and took out photos. He turned then over so he could see them.

"Omo," Hyuna said covering .

There where pictures of you and Junhyung from various occasions. Hyuna picked a picture from the bottom, it was a picture of when Junhyung kissed your forehead.

"Oppa. You have t-"

"We broke up already. Get rid of these pictures," Hyun Seung said as he put them back into the envolope it came from and handed them to Hyuna.

"Oppa," Hyuna said.

"Get rid of the pictures. I want to be alone right now," Hyun Seung said sternly as he laid back down.

Hyuna sighed and walked out.

They broke up already? Why so suddenly? Must have been what I did early.

She thought with a smile as she headed towards the trash can in the kitchen.

 

~Hyun Seung~

He clenched his fist.

Hyun Seung your not supose to be feeling like this. It's over. She's gone. You have Hyuna now.

"Aish," he said as he sat up. He looked at the clock 11:08 pm.

This is really silly Hyun Seung.

 

~You~

You were sitting on your bed looking out the window, your knees brought up to your chest.

You looked at the clock. 11:10 pm. Suddenly it changed 11:11. You closed your eyes and made a wish.

 

~Hyun Seung~

11:10 pm.

This is really silly. I can't possibly believe something like this. Can I?

11: 11 pm.

He closed his eyes quickly and made a wish.

I wish that I find my real, true love soon.

He opened his eyes.

"This is really silly," he mumbled as he laid back down.

But I hope my wish comes true. I'm stuck.

 

~You~

You opened your eyes.

I know they say it's just superstition, but I hope it comes true. You thought as you laid down in bed and went to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Okay so I just planned for the first part with Hyuna, but it ended up like this so... I hope you guys like it. Lol

I know it's short too. >_<

Ah and ~~~~~ wish. It's a secret yet again. :P

Comment & Subcribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,
Andie <33