Break Up

Is This Love

~Hyun Seung's house~

"I don't get. Why don't you just go out and buy cupcakes, cookies and a cake?" you asked as you helped Hyun Seung with shopping bags.

"Because it won't be special. Plus it a tradition in my family that when you turn 5 you have a home made cake," he explained as he put the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Do you even know how to bake?" you asked him as he started to take things out of the bag.

"No. That's why I have you. You know how to bake right?" he asked.

"Yeah. What kind of girl doesn't know how to bake?"

It went quiet.

Hyuna. Pabo.

"Well I'm going to go get a hair tie," you said as you quickly left for your room.

You returned shortly after to find Hyun Seung with his apron on and sleeves rolled up.

"Here," he said handing you an apron. You put it on.

"Okay. So we need to mix the dry ingredients together first," you said pointing to the flour, baking soda, and sugar.

He gave them to you you measured out the right measurements for the cake and gave in measurements for the cupcakes and cookies.

You guy both worked. The batter was done and you guys had put it in the oven. You were cleaning up when you looked at Hyun Seung he was looking at you.

"Is there something wrong?" you asked.

"It's just that you have something on your face," he said as he wiped your cheek. You touched it, there was cupcake batter on it.

"Yah!" you yelled as you threw flour at him. He laughed and threw what was left over of the batter at you.

"Oh your going to get it," you said as you threw flour and sugar at him. It was a crazy scene. You guys both were at it, throwing the ingredients at each other.

You went for the sink faucet. You grabbed on to it and started to spray him.

"No. Fair," he yelled as you sprayed him in the face.

He was walking up to you, but you kept spraying him. He reached for it. You quickly let go and ran, but he turned around and pulled onto you waist. You guys slipped on the water that was on the ground. He ended up on top of you. You guys made eye contact. He was slowly leaning in. Your guys lips just about to touch when the door opened. You guys looked to see who it was.

Hyuna. Red puffy eyes and in shock.

"Sorry," she said as she closed the door.

Hyun Seung got up and ran after her. You got up and started to clean up the mess. Hyun Seung returned shortly with Hyuna. She was crying her eyes out.

Break up?

You had just started to clean the counter when you heard Hyuna say break up.

I better go check up on Junhyung.

You took of you apron and ran to your room. You grabbed you shoes, jacket, phone and wallet and ran out the door.

~Junhyung's house~

You knocked on the door. No answer. You remembered you had your key still. You searched your bag to find it. You found it and unlocked the door.

It was empty and quiet. You looked in every room.

Where would he be? Bar.

You ran out the door and down the block.

You entered the bar to find Junhyung drinking.

"Junhyung!" you yelled as you approached him.

"What?" he asked.

"What are you going?"

"Drinking,"

"Why? You were the one that broke up with her right?" you asked as you sat down in the chair next to him.

"Yeah,"

"Then why are you drinking?"

"She cheated on me,"

"What?"

"Yeah with that one Seungri new kid,"

"Well stop drinking," you said.

"No,"

"Fine," you said as you asked for a cocktail.

This girl. Junhyung thought as a small smile came onto his face.

"Why are you smiling?" you asked him.

"Nothing," he said as he drank.

You looked at your phone to see what time it was: 5:40 pm.

He won't last long.

~2 1/2 hours later~

You got back from the restroom to find Junhyung passed out on the counter.

You called Doojoon.

He arrived and helped you bring him home.

~Junhyung's house~

"Why the sudden drinking?" Doojoon asked you as he put Junhyung down on the bed.

"Break up," you said.

"She-"

"No he did. She cheated," you said.

"Oh," Doojoon said as he was about to leave.

"Doojoon. Can you take care of him?" you asked.

"Sure. Wh-" he was about to ask, but saw your clothing. You didn't get a chance to change.

"Thank you," you said as you left.

I would take care of you Junhyung, but I'm just so tired. I don't know what'll happen when you wake up.

~Hyun Seung's house~

You entered to find Hyun Seung asleep on one couch and Hyuna on another.

You sighed as you went to your room. You took a shower and sat on your bed.

You called Doojoon.

"Hello,"

"Is he alright?"

"Yeah, but he keeps calling out your name,"

"I'll be there tomorrow. Thank you Doojoon,"

"No problem, he's my friend after all,"

"Sleep well,"

"You too,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

You hang up. You laid down.

Where will things go from here Hyun Seung?

You fell asleep.

Hyun Seung opened your door to find you sleeping. He walked up to you and pulled the blanket on you. He turned off your side lamp. He leaned down to kiss your forehead, but hesitated.

Do I love you?

He pulled back and went out.

____________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Hum, not much drama I know. This is a retype. I wrote it with a lot of drama before, but then it didn't turn out how I wanted to, so I erased that and now I have this. Lol Plus I don't think you guys would have liked it as much.

Okay so I know there's not a whole lot of drama, but I promise you there will be. I don't know exactly when so keep an eye out.

Hum what happens with ~~~~~ and Hyun Seung?

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33