Rescued

Is This Love

You woke up to find Hyun Seung holding you close. You blinked a couple of times and admired his face.

Am I falling for you?

He started to move you quickly pulled back. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning," he said weakly.

You nodded your head as you grabbed your back pack. You looked through it to find a half full water bottle and a granola bar.

"Here eat this," you said as you handed Hyun Seung the granola bar. He took it and looked at you, "You eat it."

He didn't say anything and took it. You went back to looking through you backpack. Next thing you know a piece of granola bar is in front of you.

"Here have some," Hyun Seung said holding out half a granola bar.

"I'm fine,"

"No really. You need to eat too," he said as he took your hand and putted it in your hand.

"Okay," you said as you took a bite out of it.

It was silent.

"I thi-" you started.

"Do-" Hyun Seung said.

"You first," he said.

"No you go ahead," you said.

"No it's fine. You first," he said.

You gave up and said,"I think we should go out."

"I guess," he said as he started to get up. You started to pack up and stood up slowly. You guys both grabbed onto each other. You quickly pulled away.

"Sorry," you guys both said.

You guys both ached from the fall yesterday. You guys walked out of the cave. You squinted.

"What were you going to say?" you asked as you guys slowly walked.

"Do you fo-" he started, but got interrupted.

"~~~~~AH! HYUN SEUNG AH!"

You guys looked around. "HELLO!" You yelled. Your torso started to hurt again. You quickly grabbed at it and hunched over.

"Are you okay?" Hyun Seung asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah," you said as you slowly stood back up.

"~~~~~!?"

"HELP!" Hyun Seung yelled.

Out of the woods came the B2ST members followed by Yonghwa, Seohyun and some searchers.

"~~~~~!" Junhyung yelled as he ran towards you and gave you a hug.

"Hyun Seung!" Hyuna yelled as she ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Ouch!" you yelled as you pushed him away and grabbed your stomach.

"Yah! ~~~~~! What's wrong?" he asked as he looked at you worriedly.

Hyun Seung and Hyuna pulled out of their hug and looked at you.

"It-it-it's nothing," you reassured them as you straightened up.

The B2ST members made it over.

"Are you guys okay?" Doojoon asked.

"Yeah," Hyun Seung replied.

"Come on we should get you guys to a hospital," Yonghwa said.

"Yeah we better do that,"

You guys started to walk back to Mr. and Mr.Kims house when you stopped and grabbed your rib cage again.

"~~~~~!" Junhyung yelled.

"I'm fine really," you said weakly and you tried to continue walking, but you couldn't.

"Yah! Your not alright. Where does it hurt?" Junhyung asked as Yoseob and Dongwoon came to your sides.

You pointed to your rib cage.

"She must have bruised her ribs," Seohyung said as she took an ice pack out from a little cooler one of the searchers was holding. She handed you the ice pack. You took off you jacket and putted it over you shirt over where it hurting.

"Here let me carry you," Junhyung said as he was a about to carry you bridal style.

"No, no it's fine," you said.

"~~~~~. Let him carry you. So you don't get anymore hurt," Hyun Seung said. Everyone turned to look at him. Hyuna was holding onto his arm.

"He's right ~~~~~," Yoseob said.

"Fine," you said. Junhyung smiled and picked you up.

"Owwww," you said.

"Sorry," he mumbled as you guys began to walk again.

"Be careful," Kikwang said to Junhyung with a smirk on his face.

"Yah!" Junhyung managed to say.

He laughed.

I hope ~~~~ isn't really hurt.

Best friends first.

You guys reached Mr. and Mrs. Kim's house.

"Are you guys okay!?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly as Junhyung carried you to the car.

"They should be. I think it would be best if you guys head to the city," Yonghwa said.

"Yeah me too. I guess our vacation is over," Doojoon said as the B2ST members started for their room to get their stuff. Junhyung went to go get your stuff. Hyun Seung was heading for your guys room when Hyuna told him not to and that she'll get his stuff. He let her and headed for the van.

You were sitting in the back far corner, he got in and sat next to you.

It was silent.

"Th-"

"Do-"

"You go ahead," you said.

"No you go first," he insisted.

"Thank you," you said.

"For what?"

"For protecting me when I fell," you mumbled.

"That was nothing," he said.

It got quiet again.

"What were you going to say?" you asked him.

"Do you forgive me yet?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"Hum...," you said crossing your arms.

"YAH! I saved your life!" he yelled.

You laughed, "I never said I didn't. And yes your forgiven."

He smiled and was about to hug you when you pointed to your rib cage.

He nodded his head and sat back. The B2ST members all got in and you guys headed for the city.

When you guys got to a hospital, you and Hyun Seung got checked out. You bruised 2 of your ribs. Hyun Seung lucky didn't get really hurt when he hit his head. Other than that you guys just suffered minor injuries.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Hum is ~~~~~ starting to like Hyun Seung?? Who knows? Lol

Sorry if it's a y rescue. >_<

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! :D

Lot's of love,

Andie <33