Lost?

Is This Love

You guys were heading back down the moutain when it started to rain quite hard. Luckly Seohyun and Yonghwa brought rain ponchos with them.  You guys put them on.

"Be careful! It get's really slippery!" Yonghwa yelled from a head.

You slipped a little, but Hyun Seung caught you from slipping on your .

"Thanks," you said.

 Yonghwa was the leader, followed by Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyuna, Junhyung, You, Hyun Seung, Yoseob, Kikwang and Seohyun.

You noticed your shoe was untied and stepped out of line.

"Whats wrong?" Hyun Seung asked as he stopped.

"My shoe," you said, "Go a head I'll catch up."

"Okay," Yoseob and Kikwang said as they passed you and Hyun Seung.

"Just be careful. We'll slow down a bit," Seohyun said as she also slipped by you and Hyun Seung. It was a couple of seconds later when you stood up.

"Let's go," you said to Hyun Seung.

You guys caught up with Seohyun and them, but the trail was narrow so you had to stick behind Seohyun with Hyun Seung behind you.

You were walking just fine when you the ground under started to give out, well it was kind of like mud. You screamed and started to fall down, when you felt Hyun Seung pull you close. You put your head in his chest. You could hear people yelling your name. You guys rolled down a bit when all of a sudden you guys stopped. You were on top of him. You opened your eyes and slowly pushed yourself off of him. You felt something warm on your face, you touched your cheek... blood. You started to feel the rest of your face it was only on your cheek, so you just thought of it as a cut. You took out a towel from your backpack and held it up to you face to stop the bleeding. You looked at Hyun Seung who wasn't moving.

"Yah!" you yelled as you pushed his arm, your torso started to hurt.

Must have hit my stomach.

You looked at Hyun Seung again. Is he playing around?

You moved closer to his face. His eyes were closed.

"Yah. Wake up don't play around," you said.

No response.

"Yah. Wake up!" you yelled. He didn't move.

~B2ST~

You slipped and Hyun Seung grabbed onto you. You let out a scream and everyone looked back, all they could see was you and Hyun Seung tumbbling down the hill.

"~~~~~! Hyun Seung!" everyone yelled. Then Junhyung, Hyuna and Yoseob were about to go back, but Yonghwa, Kikwang and Doojoon  stopped  them.

"We can't go," Doojoon said.

"But it's ~~~~~," Yoseob said.

"If you leave now you have a risk of getting lost," Yonghwa said.

"I DON'T CARE! IT'S MY BESTFRIEND!" Junhyung and Hyuna both yelled.

Everyone got quiet.

"We'll come back tomorrow with help. As of right now, we can't do anything in this rain. It would be no use anyways to get ourselfs lost," Seohyun said.

"She has a point," Doojoon said.

"So you don't care about your friends?" Junhyung snapped.

"I do, but you heard the lady!" Doojoon yelled.

"I don't care!" Junhyung said.

"Junhyung. I have to agree with them on this one. If we get lost then we won't find them," Hyuna said. Everyone looked at her.

"Come on Junhyung. The faster we get back the faster we can get help," Yoseob said.

"Fine!" he yelled as he started to walk again.

I hope they are okay.

Please let nothing happen to them.

~You&Hyun Seung~

"Wake up Hyun Seung!" you yelled.

You looked at his face and moved his hair out of it. You touched something warm. You looked at it and it was blood.

Crap. You thought as you remembered you had a first aid kit in you backpack.  You took it out. What am I going to do it's still raining? You looked around to find a small cave a few feet away. You got up put the first aid kit in your backpack and put your backpack on and pulled Hyun Seung up. He's so heavy. You though dragged him over to the cave. You half dropped half put him down.  You sat down and pulled out your first aid kit and a towel. You moved his hair out of his forehead to find a cut/bruise. (A/N: I don't know what you call it, but you know in the drama's where they hit their heads.) You wiped his face and started to put medicine on it. You got done and leaned back.

Please wake up. I don't want to be by myself. You thought as a tear ran down your face you quickly wiped it away and pulled your knees to your chest. You soon fell alseep.

A while after Hyun Seung woke up. He slowly pulled himself up to sit down. He looked at you and then at the first aid kit. He then touched his forehead lightly. He then looked back at you, you were sleeping.

She got cut. He thought as he started to reach for the medicine. He put medicine on your cut and a band aid. He then slowly put your knees down and pulled you close to his chest.

We have to stay warm. He thought as he leaned against the cave wall and fell alseep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Did it make sense on how ~~~~~ fell? I did A LOT of thinking to come up with that.

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33