Fun In The Sun

Is This Love

Everyone looked to find...

"It-it-it's beautiful," you said in amazement.

"It really is," Hyun Seung agreed.

"C'mon let's go," Yonghwa said as he headed towards it.

"You guys brought extra clothing right? Maybe even a swimsuit?" Seohyun asked.

"Yup," everyone replied as everyone started to take off their clothing to reveal swim suits.

All the guys had their trunks on and most of them had a shirt on except for Kikwang.

"Yah! You don't need to show of your body!" Doojoon yelled as he stuffed his clothing into his back pack.

"What? I'm hot okay," he replied stuffing his clothing into his back pack also.

You laughed as you got undressed to reveal a pair of swim shorts and bikini top.

"Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" Yoseob yelled as he started to run towards the water all the guys followed.

"Dongwoon your the rotten egg!" Yoseob yelled as they hit the water.

"Am not! Junhyung is!" Dongwoon yelled pointing to Junhyung who had just gotten over to them.

"Junhyung your the rotten egg!" Yoseob yelled.

"Who said I was playing?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Then why were you running?" Doojoon asked.

"Fine. I'm the rotten egg," Junhyung said.

You laughed. Seohyun and Hyuna left and joined them in the water. They started to play a game. You decide to just go sit on a rock hanging over the lake and next to the water fall. (A/N: I don't know what to call it lake, pond, pool whatever you call it. But you get the point right?)

"Come play ~~~~~!" Yoseob called out to you.

"No thanks!" You yelled back.

"Come on ~~~~~. We're on vacation," Junhyung yelled.

"I'm fine!" You yelled back.

"Okay! Don't complain later that you didn't have fun!" Junhyung yelled.

"I won't!"

He's in a good mood. I haven't been in such a calm place in a long time. You thought as you leaned back, closed your eyes and enjoyed the sun light.

~Down there~

"C'mon guys let's go eat," Doojoon said. Everyone started back to where their back packs were.

"Okay. I'm going to go get ~~~~~," Yoseob said as he started to walk towards the rock, but Kikwang pulled on his arm.

"What?" Yoseob asked looking at Kikwang.

"Hyun Seung's on it," he said as he let go of his arm and headed where everyone else was.

"Oh. Okay," Yoseob said as he followed Kikwang.

~You~

You let out a sigh and opened your eyes to find Hyun Seung sitting next to you.

"What do you want?" you asked swinging your legs over the cliff.

"Nothing," he replied.

"Then why are you here?" you asked in an annoyed tone.

"To tell you I'm sorry for what happened last night," he said.

You looked at him and then looked a way.

"Come on let's go have fun!" he said as he grabbed your hand.

You pulled your hand away, "I'm fine."

"Come on," he said again.

"You can't make me," you said as you crossed your arms.

"Oh yeah," he said.

"Yeah,"

He didn't do anything.

"See you-" you started, but got pushed into the lake. It was deeper than you imagined. You surfaced and took a breath of air. "Yah!"

"See I told you I could!" he said from above.

You could just barely stand, "I'm not having fun though."

He dropped down and surfaced next to you. He pulled you toward a more shallow area.

"Is that it?" you asked him.

"Nope," he said as he splashed you in the face with water.

"YAH!" you yelled as you splashed him back.

He laughed and splashed you back. It went back and fourth and turned into a water fight. It lasted for a couple of minutes when you started to step backwards you slipped. You were waiting for your body to hit the water, but you felt someone holding you. You opened your eyes to find Hyun Seung's face inches away from yours. His hair all wet. You were speechless. You guys probably stood like that for a minute when you heard someone yelling your name.
 

"~~~~~! Are you okay!?" Dongwoon and Yoseob yelled as they made their way over to you and Hyun Seung. Hyun Seung swung you to your feet.

"Yeah I'm fine," you said.

"Come on let's go play!" Yoseob said as he grabbed your wrist.

"Yah! Let her eat first!" Kikwang yelled from where they where with food.

"Let's go eat ~~~~~," Hyun Seung said as he grabbed your hand and pulled your towards everyone else. Yoseob and Dongwoon followed.

After you finished eating, you took a break to let the food go down and get settled before going to play with the B2ST members.

It was probably 1 hours later that you guys heard thunder.

"We better be getting back," Yonghwa said as you guys headed out of the water.

You guys got changed and left.

Today was fun.

I hope she forgave me.

I'm happy to see ~~~~~ like that.

He's avoiding me.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked!

Haha I got another chapter up today. Even though it's late. >_<

Should I update tomorrow? Hum... I just might. ;)

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :D

Lot's of love,

Andie <33