What Happened? (Part: One)

Is This Love

This chapter will be about what happened with Junhyung and Hyuna! :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Junhyung woke up to a big boom.

"What happened?" he asked as Hyuna woke up too.

"It seems that the van broke down," Doojoon said as he stopped and took the key out.

"Ugh. Let's see what's wrong," he said as he opened the door. Hyuna got out first, then Junhyung got out, followed by Dongwoon and finally Hyun Seung.

There was smoke coming out from under the hood.

"Stand back guys," Doojoon said as he opened the hood with his shirt over his nose and mouth. Everyone covered their noses.

"Looks like it's the engine," Kikwang said as the smoke cleared up.

"What are we going to do now?" Dongwoon asked.

"I don't know," Doojoon replied.

"Hey! Look a car!" Kikwang yelled as they saw a yellow car going up the road. He started to wave his hands. The car pulled over and it was a taxi.

The window rolled down, "How can I help you?"

"Our van broke down. Do you know where we can find a mechanic?" Doojoon asked.

"There's one in the city," he replied, "I can take you there if you guys want, but only 2 can come."

"Okay," Doojoon said as he looked in the back seat to find 2 ladies sitting in the back.

"So who's going?" he asked.

"I can go with Junhyung," Hyuna suggested.

"Okay that sound good," Doojoon said.

"But-" Junhyung started.

"You're going with Hyuna to go find help," Doojoon said sternly.

"Fine," Junhyung mumbled as he went to the back to the van to get his jacket and Hyuna's jacket. He opened the door to find you and  Yoseob asleep

Aish. I don't want to leave you.

He closed the door and headed towards the taxi. Hyuna got in the back with the 2 ladies and Junhyung sat next to the driver in the front.

"Bye!" Dongwoon and Kikwang yelled as the taxi left.

"You think they'll find help?' Hyun Seung asked in a worried tone.

"Hopefully," Doojoon replied as he looked back at the engine.

~The Taxi~

"How long will it take to get to the city town place?" Junhyung asked.

"About 45 minutes to 1 hour," the taxi driver replied.

Ugh. Just great. Junhyung thought as he looked out the window.

Is he mad or something? I thought it would be a good time to get some alone time. Hyuna though as she saw Junhyung.

~Town~

"Here we are!" the taxi driver exclaimed as he stopped in front of the mechanic.

"Thanks," Junhyung said. He got out with Hyuna. The taxi then left.

"Let's go," Junhyung said as he went in to the building.

Why is he in such a bad mood?

Junhyung talked to the mechanic.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't go out there," the man explained.

"Aish. Just great. Thanks anyways," he said as he left with Hyuna.

"What do we do know?" Hyuna asked.

"Find a taxi back to Doojoon and them," he replied as he looked around trying to find a cab.

"Over there," Hyuna said pointing to a parked taxi in front of a store.

"Let's go," Junhyung said as he made his way over to the taxi. The driver was in the driver's seat looking at a magazine.  Junhyung tapped on the window. The driver looked up and rolled down the window.

"How can I help you?"

"You're the driver right? We need to get back to my friends in the country like 45 minutes from here. Can you take us?" Junhyung asked.

"Yes I am the driver. I will take you after I use the bathroom," He said as he opened the door and got out.

"How long will that take. We need to get back as soon as possible," Junhyung said.

"It won't take long," he said as he went into the store.

"Ugh. More waiting," Junhyung mumbled.

He's in such a rush.

~30 minutes later~

"Where is he?" Junhyung yelled looking at his phone.

"I don't know," Hyuna replied looking at her nails.

The man came out with a bag snacks. He was eating some chips.

"Yah! What took you so long?" Junhyung said as he came out.

"I was getting ready for the drive," he said as he took out his key and ulocked the car doors. Junhyung opened the door and let Hyuna get in first. He then got in.

"So where excatly is this place?" the driver asked as he backed up and started to drive.

"Well Doojoon's house is in the Songpa district. He said that we were in the Dongjak district. And this town is in the Guro distsrict," Junhyung explained as he looked at his phone. (A/N: These are real districts in South Korean. Via Wikipedia and a map on it.)

"Okay be there in no time," the driver said.

Whew. I hope we get there soon. Junhyung thought as he let out a sigh.

~1 hour later~

The sun had started to go down and they still haven't reached Doojoon and them.

"Are you sure you know where your going?" Hyuna asked as she looked out the window.

"Yeah. I'm sure... um we should be there soon," he replied.

"I don't think he knows where he's going," Hyuna whispered to Junhyung.

"Tell me about it," Junhyung whispered back.

"Can we go back to town. We'll try again in the morning," Junhyung said.

"Sounds like a good idea," he said as he made a U-turn.

Junhyung then sent a text message to Doojoon:

Hey,

We couldn't get a mechanic, because they don't do service in that area. We tried coming back, but our taxi driver doesn't seem to know where he's going. So were going to go stay at a hotel until tomorrow morning. Ugh. I hate this.

-Junhyung

_______________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

It always turns out longer than I planned. >_<

Hope you guys don't mind. I split it into parts for a reason, but it's stll long. Sorry!

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33