New Girl Part 2

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

New Girl Part 2

"Class, pay attention. I have an announcement to make and I don't want to repeat it." The teacher said in the front of the room. Yi Young stopped talking to her friend, Yoo Ara, and turned her attention to the teacher.

"We'll be having a field trip to Seoul in 3 days. We will stay for 4 days and 3 nights. I want every single one of you to return this permission slip no later than 2 days. Do you understand?" The teacher asked and the class all answered 'Yes' at the same time.

"Good. Now lets get back to the lesson while the papers are being passed around."

Yi Young, or better known as E-Young to her classmates, looked at the permission slip and saw one of the stops for the field trip was her sister's university.

While the teacher was busy writing down the equations on the board, Ara poked her best friend's cheek to get her attention. The two of them lifted up their notebooks to make it seem like they were taking notes.

"What?" E-Young whispered harshly.

"Are you going to the trip?" Ara wrote on a post it and passed it her friend.

E-Young read the note and nodded.

"We might get to see Lizzy Unnie!" Ara wrote on the back of the post it. E-Young read it and smiled brightly.

"I know right! I miss my Unnie already." E-Young replied.

The two kids put away their notes and focused their attention back to the lesson.

I want to see Lizzy Unnie again.

~~

Meanwhile in an elementary school in Seoul:

A bunch of children were in the lunchroom enjoying their food and socializing, all except one girl who was sitting alone. The tall brunette was eating her lunch in a table all by herself, ignoring everyone around her. 

"Why don't we invite her to our table?" One student suggested.

"We've tried, she just ignores us." Another one said.

"It must be lonely to eat alone though." A girl mumbled.

"Fine you go invite her then."

The girl got off her seat and slowly walked to the table where a girl was eating alone. The latter stopped eating and stared at the girl with a cold expression.

"Can I help you?" The girl asked coldly.

"K-Kaeun-ssi, would you like to eat with us?" 

"No thanks. It's alright." Kaeun said. 

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm fine with eating on my own. Thank you for asking."

The girl shyly nodded and walked back to her original seat with her friends. As soon as she sat down she sighed in defeat.

"So, how'd it go?"

"She said she's fine with eating on her own." The girl replied and pouted.

"See! We told you, this is why Kaeun is so intimidating."

Kaeun watched from her table and knew her classmates were talking about her. The girl actually really wanted to be friends with others, but she was just a really shy person so she wasn't good at expressing herself. She also had trouble trusting people because she knows a lot of people only try to befriend her out of pity. She hated that people looked down on her and her family just because she doesn't have an actual father. Teachers and other students treated her like she was some special education child when she was much brighter than most. 

'I wish I could find a real friend'

~~

The last period of the day ended for both Krystal and Lizzy, throughout the whole day, Krystal stuck to Lizzy practically like glue. One would honestly think that they have been friends for years. The time was now two in the afternoon and Krystal dragged Lizzy to a restaurant as soon as their class had ended. 

"Table for two please" Krystal smiled and told the waitress. 

"Right this way." The waitress bowed and guided the two freshmen to their table and handed them the menus.

"Would you like any drinks?"

"I'll have caramel coffee, how about you Lizzy?"

"J-Just water is fine" Lizzy shyly said.

"Aish.. that's boring. She'll have a iced hot chocolate."

"Okay, so one caramel coffee and one iced hot chocolate. What would you like to eat?"

"Uhm, just get us the sushi boat and a barbequed squid please."

"Thank you. We'll be right back with you orders." The waitress took the menus and walked to the kitchen with the orders. Krystal was staring at Lizzy who was pouting cutely at her.

"What's wrong Sooyoungie?" Krystal teased.

"D-Don't call me that!" Lizzy blushed.

"Why? It's cute!" Krystal whined.

"It sounds childish. And why did you order so much?" 

"Because I wanted to." Krystal grinned.

Lizzy saw Krystal's grin slowly nodded.

"And because I wanted our first date to be special." 

"WHAT?!" Lizzy shouted and turned even redder. Luckily at this time of the day there weren't much people in the restaurant.

"Aha, I was kidding. But seriously, order whatever you want. I'm paying anyways."

Lizzy sighed in defeat and watched the food appear on the table. The two of them thanked the waitress and slowly started eating. 

Once the two were finished, Krystal decided to order fried ice cream for the two of them. 

'How does she maintain such a healthy figure like this?' Lizzy asked herself, although she wasn't really one to speak because she also ate quite a lot for such a petite girl. 

"Check please" Krystal called for the waitress.

"Your total will be $102.75. Will you be paying in cash or credit?"

"Credit." Krystal handed the woman her credit card and the two waited for her to finish and give back her card. Both girls walked out of the restaurant feeling completely full and decided to chill by the park to rest a bit. 

"I can't believe I ate so much." Lizzy sighed.

"We should totally do this again some other time." Krystal suggested.

Lizzy simply nodded. 

Suddenly Krystal got up abruptly, confusing the older girl. 

"What's wrong?" Lizzy asked.

"Lets go to your dorm." Krystal said and held Lizzy's hand.

"What? Why?!"

"Because I want to." Krystal smiled.

The two arrived at pledis dormitory quickly and Lizzy had no choice but to show her new friend her dorm.

'I hope Nana Unnie isn't in the room'

Lizzy unlocked her dorm and welcomed the younger into her room. 

"Wow! This dorm looks really nice. Who's your roommate?"

"Park Nana"

Lizzy noticed that Krystal suddenly had a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Lets take a nap." Soojung said, well more like ordered because she pulled Lizzy onto the bed and back hugged her tightly.

"But I'm not sleepy" Lizzy mumbled while blushing.

"Oh well. I'm kinda tired." Krystal murmured into Lizzy's neck and hugged her even tighter.

Lizzy gave up when she heard the younger breathing softly.

'She's actually asleep?! This girl is so random!'

After about 10 minutes, Lizzy slowly felt tired and fell asleep in Krystal's arms.

~~

Back in Busan, the school day ended for E-Young and she walked home with her friends Ara and Ailee. She bid them farewell when they arrived at her front door.

"Umma! Appa! I'm home." E-young announced as she opened the door.

"Welcome home Youngie."

"Hi Umma. Where's Appa?"

"Jooyeon went out to buy some food. Go upstairs and take a shower. She should be home in time for dinner."

"Okay. Oh yeah Umma, my school gave me a permission slip for you to sign" E-young said as she reached into her bag.

"Permission slip for what?"

"A field trip. I get to visit Lizzy Unnie's University."

"Really? Okay put that on the table. I'll sign it later"

"Alright Umma. I'll go shower now." E-young put her bag down and made her way upstairs to get fresh clothes.

Uee read the permission slip and read the agenda and rules. 

'It's just 4 days in Seoul, it should be no problem'

Uee took out a pen and signed the paper and went back to cooking. 

~~

Lizzy woke up feeling weight on her and opened her eyes. She was surprised seeing Krystal hovering above her.

"Krystal? Aish… What are you doing?" Lizzy tiredly groan.

"I woke up and felt bored. Plus, the view from here looks nice" The younger smirked.

"You're so weird" Lizzy yawned. 

"No I'm not" Krystal frowned and started tickling Lizzy.

The older was extremely ticklish so she started releasing high pitched screaming and laughing. The whole dormitory could probably hear Lizzy's screaming.

"Stop... ahaha.. Krystal... omi- ahahaha!!!"

"Not until you say I'm not weird!" Krystal smirked.

"No... AHAHAHAHA" Lizzy laughed

"Say that again!" 

"Okay Okay!! You're not weird!" Lizzy screamed.

Krystal smiled and stopped tickling the older girl, letting her catch her breath.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a tall, model-like blonde. The blonde closed the door behind her and walked into the dorm. She stopped when she saw the scene in front of her; her roommate on her bed breathing heavily underneath a girl.

"..." Nana stared at the two of them with a blank stare.

Lizzy got off the bed and tried to fix her messy clothes because Krystal was tickling her.

"H-Hi Nana Unnie."

"..."

The silence was ironically very deafening for the two freshmen.

"Hi Unnie" Krystal awkwardly smiled.

"Why are you here Soojung?" Nana asked.

Lizzy watched in confusion as the two girls were talking, and they seemed to know each other pretty well.

"Obviously I'm here for university" Krystal answered

"I thought you were in New York and aren't you a 96-line? Why are you in university already? You're only supposed to be a senior in high school." Nana said coldly.

"I was smart enough to skip a grade. And I decided to come here for university even though Columbia and NYU both accepted me. I miss Seoul and I miss Jessica Unnie and You" Krystal explained.

Nana groaned and put down her bag.

"You two know each other?" Lizzy asked her friend.

"We're cousins. My sister, Jung Jessica, and Nana are the same age."

"Aish. Does Sica know about this?" Nana asked.

"Not yet. I wanted to surprise unnie" 

"Whatever. Now get out of my room." Nana ordered.

"Yikes. Mean as usual. Oh well. I'll go back to my dorm now. Bye Bye Lizzy." Krystal said as she kissed Lizzy's cheek. Nana saw this and frowned. She felt even more annoyed when she saw Lizzy blushing.

"Jung Soojung! Stop that!" Nana yelled, making the two freshmen flinch.

"What? You jealous." Krystal cousin.

"No. Now get out. I have studying to do."

"Fine. Bye Lizzy. Lets have breakfast tomorrow. I'll text you."

Krystal left before the older girl could even oppose.

'She's so pushy.' Lizzy sighed.

The two roommates were soon caught in deep silence. Nana was staring coldly at her roommate, which made the younger feel intimidated,

"I didn't know you were so close to my cousin. You were even in the same bed." 

"W'-We're not! We just met today and she really wanted to come to see our dorm."

"Whatever, I don't care." Nana said and took out her books.

Lizzy couldn't stand the awkward tension in the room. The brunette grabbed some fresh clothes to take a shower.

"I-I'll go shower unnie" Lizzy announced, but the blonde just ignored her. For some reason, the blonde's attitude was really making her sad. She wasn't used to Nana treating her like she didn't exist. It was like something was annoying Nana and Lizzy didn't even know what it was. Did she do something wrong? Does Nana not have a good relationship with her cousin? The busan girl walked into her hot bath, hoping to clear her head.

'Why is Nana Unnie like this?'

Nana heard the shower turn on in the bathroom and stared at the door until Lizzy's phone alerted her of a new text message. Nana wasn't really the type to snoop, but she did it anyway. The girl looked at the new text message Lizzy got and it was from her cousin.

From: Lizzy's Krystal Jung <33333 ;)  

Hi Lizzy <3 Lets meet up tomorrow at 8:30AM. Oh and if you ever want to visit me, my room is 91 so it's right down the hall from yours. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night sleep ;)  

Nana scoffed at the text message and put the phone back to where it was. The blonde went back to her desk, but was even more annoyed than before. She especially hated the contact name "Lizzy's Krystal Jung <33333 ;)  "

'What the hell kind of contact name is that? Give me a break. Why am I even getting worked up over something so stupid?'

~~

Timeline: 1990

It has been exactly 2 weeks since Uee transferred into her new school. Uee always hanged around Jooyeon because she was still shy, not like Jooyeon minded anyways. The girl loved interacting with people and she found Uee really interesting. 

"Jungah, why are you spacing out so much?" Jooyeon asked her friend while Uee was lying on Jooyeon's shoulder. Victoria, Jihyun and Sandara noticed how clingy Uee was when it came to Jooyeon, and it honestly creeped them out a little. However, Jooyeon didn't mind one bit. She loved how Uee was so shy to everyone else, but completely comfortable when it came to her. 

"N-Nothing Joo" Jungah replied. 

"You sure?"

"Yeah" 

Jooyeon stared at Jungah intensely, but knew the girl wasn't going to budge so she decided not to question any further. 

"So do you guys want to come over tomorrow night?"

"Why?" Victoria asked. 

"My parents are away for the 2 weeks so I'm home alone. That's really boring" Jooyeon pouted, which made Uee blush. The younger looked down to avoid the others seeing her so flustered. 

"I can't. I have an assignment to do for Mr. Seo" Victoria said.

"Yeah. I have the same assignment with Victoria so I can't" Jihyun added.

"I have to audition for a play" 

Jooyeon pouted even more and whined.

"Fine be like that!" 

"I-I'm free." Uee murmured shyly.

"Really Yoojin? Yay!" Jooyeon cheered and hugged the taller girl. 

"Oh wait. What about you Jungah?"

"I-I''m busy."

"Busy doing what?"

"Something"

"Fine."

'What's up with Jungah lately?'

~~

Jooyeon and Uee were walking home together. Being the funny troll that she is, Jooyeon kept telling jokes to make Uee laugh. Jooyeon loved seeing Uee so happy and cheerful, a side that she normally was too shy to show. 

Once they got to the front door, a cat greeted the two. 

"You have a cat?"

"Yeah. I call him Rui."

"Hello Rui" Uee smiled. 

The cat walked closer to Uee and started rubbing itself against the tall girl's legs.

"I think he likes you." Jooyeon giggled and picked Rui up.

"Yah, Lee Rui, no more ing on Yoojin. She's mine okay?" The older joked.

The cat yawned and meowed. The owner let go of her pet and the cat made its way to the kitchen to eat its food. 

"Come in Yoojin, make yourself at home." 

"T-Thank you."

'She's mine okay?' Uee couldn't get that line out of her head.

"What's wrong Yoojin?"

"N-Nothing, it's just a bit hot, that's all."

"Oh? I'll open up some windows. Give me a second please."

Jooyeon excused herself and started opening most of her windows while Uee walked into the living room and inspected Jooyeon's house. The girl's house wasn't anything extravagant, but it was definitely comfy. 

"So I opened all the windows. Is that better?" Jooyeon asked while suddenly appearing behind Uee.

"Ah!! You scared me"

"Sorry"

"It's fine. So what are you going to do today?"

"I don't know. Watch television? It's Friday after all"

"Sounds fun"

"You go pick something to watch, I'll cook us up something to eat"

Uee took Jooyeon's remote and started flipping through the channels. From the kitchen, she could hear Jooyeon preparing food. Uee looked through all the movies that were showing and didn't really find an interest in any of them, until she saw IT.

'A horror movie? I'll get a chance to be close to Joo Unnie.'

Once Jooyeon returned, she brought two bowls of ramyun and turned off the lights for the movie.

"So what movie are we watching?"

"IT"

"IT? Are you sure you want to watch that?"

"Yes."

"Alright then. IT it is."

~~

"Oh my god!" Uee scream as she hugged Jooyeon tightly. Someone was being killed in the movie and Uee was beyond afraid.

"Are you sure you don't want me to change the channel?"

Uee couldn't respond so she just shook her head.

"I'm okay with this movie. It's just a bit scary." Uee said but she was completely unconvincing because she was shaking so much and pale.

'This is so not alright' Jooyeon took the remote and changed the channel from a horror film to a comedy film. 

"Joo Unnie! I was watching that!"

"I know, I don't want you getting nightmares while you're staying here tonight"

"Staying here? What?"

"Look outside. It's thunder storming. No way you're going home in such crappy weather. I'll prepare a bed. You can sleep on mine. I'll sleep on the floor. Now go shower." The older ordered.

Uee walked upstairs to shower while Jooyeon watched the remainder of the movie. Once Uee finished, she showered quickly and got ready for bed.

Jooyeon prepared a bed for herself on the floor while Uee slept on hers.

"Night Yoojin"

"Good night Unnie"

After about an hour, Jooyeon was completely asleep while Uee was shaking in the bed. The girl was too afraid to fall asleep after watching that horror movie. She looked down to the sleeping Jooyeon and whimpered. 

Jooyeon heard shaking from the bed and slowly woke up. She was going to go back to sleep, but heard Uee scream.

"KYAAAA!!"

"What's wrong?!" Jooyeon got off the floor and stared at Uee. She saw Uee shaking while Rui was on the bed.

"Aish... Rui, I told you to not jump on my bed at night."

The cat meow and made room for itself to sleep on the bed.

"Yoojin, I'm sorry about Rui."

"It's fine... U-Unnie?"

"Yes?"

"C-Can you sleep with me tonight?"

"Of course." Jooyeon climbed into the bed and hugged Uee's tightly.

"No more scary movies for you okay?" 

"Okay." Uee agreed and snuggled closer to Jooyeon. She was finally able to fall asleep. 

'Good Night Yoojin'

TBC

Wah I was gone for a long time again. Sorry. I've been busy. I was going to update earlier last week, but it was my birthday so I was just too lazy XD Happy birthday to After School's Eyesmiling Maknae, Lee Kaeun and Happy Belated Birthdays to After School's y Omma and Instrument Master, Kim Jungah and Noh Yi Young <3 and also to AS' most awesome rapper Bekah! 

Edit: I changed it from Scream to IT. I wrote this at like 3AM so I didn't google any horror movies  that I'm such a chicken so no way. So i googled it this morning and found out Scream was 1996. No way JOOEE watched something 6 years before it came out LOL

@ AsukaEnergetic I'm planning to make JeTi's relationship really hate love. Once there's improvement, something will happen to ruin it xD


@ vitaamor thank you *bows* I'm feeling much better. And LOL you're a fortune teller I guess :P 


@ zephyrkaze Nana seems so pissed 


@ renminki she is just adorable <3 keke we'll see more Krystal as the story goes on, but I don't want to hurt Krystal T.T She's my f(x) bias. 3


@ JeTiLoveJeNy Nana is too stubborn to admit it >_<


@ nivar345 thank you! I love your stories too!

Until next update.

AS Spam!!!

Happy (Belated) Birthdays to the LEOS of After School

JooEE + their kids

None of these pictures are mine. 

It's 3:28A.M in my time zone. I am way too tired to find typos. Tell me if you spot any e____e