Ah!

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

Ah!

"I'm going back to my dorm. What are you doing later Nana?" Raina asked the younger girl.

"I'll probably go back to my dorm too. Sica is still giving a speech to the freshmen and we're going to have dinner together tonight." Nana said

"Oh! Have fun! Tell Sica I said hi" The older girl said and gave her best friend a hug.

"I will. Bye Unnie" Nana waved to the older girl.

When Raina was out of sight, Nana checked her phone to see what time it is.

12:28 P.M

The blonde pouted when she saw that it was still pretty early and her cousin still hasn't texted her. 

'I wonder what time Sica's speech ends.' Nana thought.

The tall sophomore sighed and put her phone back into her bag. Because Nana didn't want to spend that much money on shopping and she didn't have a car either, she decided to go back to her dorm and rest a bit. The blonde started walking back to her dormitory, but her thoughts were very occupied with thoughts of a certain girl. The blonde beauty couldn't get the conversation, between Raina and her, out of her mind.

'Aish. Raina why did you give me that weird thought. There's no way Sooyoung is my new roommate. Lizzy said she's from Busan.'

The whole time she was walking, Nana could not stop thinking about her childhood friend and her new roommate.

~~

Jessica was standing on center stage and delivering a speech to the new students in her dormitory. She had been in the auditorium since quite early in the morning and she was feeling tired. When she finally finished, she got back to her seat and groaned because she had to stay for the entire orientation.

'When is this torture going to end?' Jessica thought and pouted. The ice princess heard a click sound. She looked to her left and noticed a bunch of new students taking pictures of her and giggling to themselves. Although she was already used to all the attention that people give her, she was still feeling uncomfortable because she felt that she didn't have privacy anywhere.

When Jessica finally had enough of the boring orientation, she quietly excused herself to go to the bathroom. Once she got to the bathroom she went to sink and splashed water on her to wake herself up. The girl heard the door open, but ignored it.

"H-Hi Jessica" The person stuttered.

Jessica looked up and saw her fangirl and ex-girlfriend, Hara. 

"What do you want?" The ice princess stared at Hara blankly while drying her face.

"I want us to be together again" Hara stuttered and walked towards the older girl.

"No." Jessica replied short.

"W-Why?" Hara asked. Jessica could see the girl was trying hold back her tears.

"Why? You should know why." The blonde whispered harshly and walked towards the door.

"Nicole was the one that kissed me! I would never cheat on you Sica!" Hara cried.

The older of the two looked at Hara and smirked.

"We will never be together." She said and walked out the door, leaving Hara alone in the bathroom.

Jessica walked outside, but was in an even worse mood than before. 

'That freaking Hara. God f**k off.' Jessica was so lost in thought that she didn't notice someone was in front of her and bumped into the person. She heard the girl scream and fall.

'Could this day get any worse?' Jessica opened her eyes and was met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes. She felt the girl's weight on her and groaned.

"Miss.. could you get off of me, please?" Jessica asked. 

The girl realized the position they were in and sat up.

"I'm sorry Jessica-ssi!!" The girl got up and bowed.

'That voice' The blonde got off the ground and got a better view of the girl. She gasped when she realized who fell on her.

"Oh my god you again?!!" Jessica shouts while pointing at a blushing Tiffany.

'Why is this girl everywhere I go?!' 

"Are you hurt Jessica-ssi?" Tiffany asked and looked at Jessica's scraped arm. The older of the two looked at her cut and sighed. She saw Tiffany take out a medical kit and quickly helped her disinfect the arm.

"Come with me Jessica-ssi. I'll help you clean your wound."

"No it's fi-"

Before Jessica could protest, the redhead dragged her away.

'Aish.. is everyone in this campus insane?' 

From afar, Hara watched and clenched her fist.

'How dare that girl touch my Jessica!'

~~

Lizzy was watching television in her dorm when she suddenly heard the front door of her room unlock. 

'It must be Nana Unnie'

The freshmen saw her roommate walk in and put her bag down.

"H-Hi Unnie." Lizzy greeted the older girl.

"Hello Lizzy-ssi" Nana replied without looking at the younger. Lizzy saw the sophomore go through the closet and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

'I guess Unnie is going to take a shower' Lizzy thought and then went back to focusing on the show she was watching. After about 20 minutes she heard the bathroom door open a little and heard a faint voice.

"Lizzy-ssi?" 

Sooyoung lowered the volume of the television and turned her attention to the bathroom.

"Yes Unnie?"

"I accidentally dropped my shirt on the wet floor. Can you go through my closet and find me a new shirt?" Nana asked the younger.

"Oh sure Unnie" Lizzy made her way to Nana's closet and took the nearest T-shirt that she could find. When she found one she walk towards the bathroom and gently knocked on the door.

"The door is unlocked. Can you come in and give it me? I'm drying my hair right now."

"O-Okay" Lizzy slowly opened the door and walked into the bathroom. The younger focused her attention on the floor to avoid looking at Nana. The bathroom was very hot and foggy because Nana just finished taking a shower.

"H-Here Unnie" Sooyoung handed Nana the shirt, but was still avoiding eye contact.

"Thank you Lizzy-ssi. And you don't have to be so shy around me. We're both girls." Jin Ah chuckled.

"I'll try Unnie." Sooyoung shyly answered and turned around to walk out the door, but before she could open the door she felt someone wrap her arms around her.

"Why are you so shy Lizzy-ssi? Do I make you feel hot?" Nana whispered into the younger's ear. Lizzy's face was now redder than before. Jin Ah smirked at how adorable and shy the younger was.

'This girl is so fun to tease'

"Lizzy-ssi, have you never seen another girl before?" Nana asked and bit the blushing girl's right ear.

Lizzy felt Nana bite her and quickly ran out of the door and closed it. When she was out of the bathroom she slumped onto the floor and stared at the door in shock. 

'W-What was that?'

A few minutes later Nana walked out of the bathroom and saw Lizzy hugging her pillow and still flustered. The ice princess smirked when she noticed how adorable the eye-smiling girl was.

"Lizzy-ssi?"

"Y-Yes Unnie?" Lizzy replied but couldn't look Nana in the eye.

The older felt a little guilt when she realized that she might have just scared the younger girl. She walked to Lizzy's bed and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry Lizzy-ssi. I was just joking back there. I didn't think I would scare you." Nana apologized sincerely.

Sooyoung looked up at Jin Ah and smiled.

"It's okay Unnie. I guess I should learn to loosen up a little. Back in Busan I didn't have that much friends to play with me so I wasn't used to such intimacy" Lizzy explained.

"But you're so pretty and cute. I'm sure you had a lot of friends." Nana replied, shocked.

Lizzy smiled a little and gently shook her head.

"I'm really shy so I wasn't noticed that much. I spent most of the time studying so that I could get a scholarship here. I didn’t really like socializing with other people that much anyway." Lizzy explained.

“I see.”

“Yeah”

The two of them stopped talking and felt the awkward tension in the room. Although Nana didn’t like to speak that much, she didn’t like the uncomfortable silence.

“So Lizzy-ssi. You want to play a question game to know each other better?” Nana asked to break the silence.

“Sure Unnie”

“Okay you first” Nana said.

“Uhm… Do you have any siblings?” Lizzy asked.

“I have one. Okay my turn. What made you want to come all the way to Seoul instead of staying in Busan?”

“I wanted to broaden my horizons. I’ve been in Busan for much of my life so I wanted to try something new.”

“That’s cool” Nana smiled.

“Thank you Unnie. What made you want to double major in cosmetics and dance?”

“My appa is a really amazing dance instructor so I danced a lot as a child. I want my own dance studio or school when I get older. And for cosmetics, I was always interested in make up.”

“Wow Unnie. That’s awesome.” Sooyoung cutely responded, which made Nana chuckle.

“Alright… what made you want to study music and English?”

“I was alone as a child a lot so all I had was music. And I did really well in English in my high school so I wanted to continue studying English with hopes that when I leave university I can find a good job because I’m bilingual”

“You have a bright future ahead of you Lizzy.”

“Thank you Unnie” Lizzy blushed when she saw Nana giving her an eye-smile.

“Unnie... are you single?” Lizzy asked.

This question caught Nana off guard. She was expecting more questions about her education, but she answered nonetheless.

“I’m single. No one in this school interests me that much.”

Lizzy heard her response and felt a bit of relief for some reason.

“What’s your ideal type Lizzy?”

“I never really thought about this… but I really like someone that is nice, sweet and protects me. I want someone that seems to have a tough exterior, but when they’re around me I want them to be really caring and kind of dorky. They have to be someone that will do anything to make me smile.” Lizzy answered. The girl did not realize that she was describing her childhood friend, Jin Ah.

Nana stared at the younger girl and noticed how beautiful the girl looked while describing her ideal type.

‘Does she have someone she already likes? No wait, why do I care?’

The two of them found themselves in another awkward silence, but this time it was more comfortable. Nana looked closely at the younger girl and couldn't help, but feel something.

'She's really like Sooyoung in a lot of ways.'

~~

A tall girl with brown hair and doe eyes was walking around the SM dormitory and felt completely lost.

'This place is so big. And I missed the freshmen orientation. I'm lost' She thought and pouted.

She made her way to two tall girls who appeared to be upperclassmen. The shy, doe eyed girl gently tapped a tanned raven-haired girl's shoulder to get her attention.

The girl turned to her left and saw the shy, scared, younger girl. She smiled sweetly at her to help ease her nerves.

"Yes? Do you need help?" The older asked.

The brown haired girl nodded cutely and pointed to the admissions building.

"Oh. You walk straight and then make a right. You should see it as soon as you make that right." The older responded.

"If you can't find it just look for a flag with the school's insignia on it." The girl next to the raven-haired girl added.

The younger bowed to the nice girls who helped her.

"My name is Yuri. This giant next to me is Sooyoung. What's your name?" Yuri asked.

Yuri and her friend Sooyoung noticed the younger take out her Samsung Galaxy S3 to type something.

"Im Yoona" Yuri and Sooyoung read out loud.

The girl, Yoona, takes her phone back and typed out a new message.

"Nice to meet you Yuri Unnie. Sooyoung Unnie. I wish I could greet you and thank you two properly but I can't" Yoona showed the two her message. Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other confused and waited for Yoona to type a new message. Yuri noticed the girl had a sad expression while typing her note.

When Yoona finished, she showed Yuri and Sooyoung her message. The two read it and their eyes widened.

"I'm mute"

TBC

More JeTi and YoonYul met. Are you guys happy now? >_< And writing NaLiz so clueless about each other is so hard LOL I wanted to update yesterday but I had my S.A.T to take so I couldn't. I want make you guys feel like shouting "FOR GOODNESS SAKES NANA/LIZZY. SHE'S YOUR SOOYOUNG/JIN AH!"

@ JeTiLoveJeNy NaLiz is cute as children and cute as adults <3 LOL Nana won't admit it. 
@ zephyrkaze aha it's too early for marriage. Plus Jooyeon Appa will murder Nana for going near her baby xD
@ mondchan JooEE <3 The violent and stupid couple ^.^ 
@ vitaamor NaLiz <333 I'll fangirl with you XD LOLOL don't touch shikshin Jupal's food. And that will be revealed as the story progresses :3
@ Nanafied They will find out eventually mwahaha >;D I'm still thinking of what to write for JooEE vs JungHi LOL
@ AsukaEnergetic Lately NaLiz has been trying to take over as my favorite K-Pop couple >__< 
@ ninebreaker haha everyone is so impatient to have NaLiz find out they're each other's childhood friends XDD Fangirl Fany is adorable.
@ renminki Jupal Appa is the sweetest, hottest and dumbest Appa ever LOLOL OMG if there was an anime of this fic it would be so byun because of this chapter.