Roomates

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

Roommates

"We're here Nana. Your dormitory is on the North side of campus and mine is in the East side. Just call or text me if you need something. I'll go now. I have to put my stuff into my room and give a speech for the freshmen orientation. Aish.. so much work. I want to just sleep" Jessica sighed and pouted, making Nana laugh.

"Yah Jess. Don't be so lazy. It's not the school's fault that you placed first in your major. It makes sense to have you give the lecture." Nana said to reason with her cousin.

"I know that, but still. I hate going up in front of people."

"You'll do great. I'll go put my luggage into my room now. You want to meet up later?"

"Sure. Let's go get dinner together later. Our school built a new Japanese restaurant over summer break. Hey you want me to help you bring your luggage upstairs?" 

"Cool and it's fine Sica. You have to go give your speech. Bye UNNIE~" Nana grinned and cousin.

"For the last time stop calling me u-" Before Jessica could finish her rant, Nana had already gotten out of the car and carried her luggage into the building. 

"Great.. now to find my dorm." Jessica looked into her bag to take out an envelope.

"Room 805."

The campus was divided into North, East, South and West wings. Each dormitory was roughly a 20-minute walk from each other, so most students preferred to either drive or use the school's private bus service. Most students in the same dorm have either the same majors or are studying similar majors. Nana lived in the North Pledis dormitory, which consisted mostly of students that want to major in the arts, such as dance, cosmetics, music, literature, language, etc. Meanwhile Jessica lived in the East SM Dormitory, where most students majored in the sciences and mathematics field. Rooms 1 to 500 were in the Pledis Hall, 501 to 1000 were in SM hall, 1001 to 1500 were in YG Hall and 1501 to 2000 were in JYP Hall. The university's estimated population was roughly about 7000 students.

"Aish why does this school have to be so freaking big? And more importantly, why is it so big, but has so little parking space?!" Jessica screamed.

~~

"108.. 110... 113.. 115! Okay found it." 

Nana took out the room key that she got in the mail and opened the to her room.

"Another year!" The blonde closed the door behind her and lazily dropped her luggage and jumped onto her bed.

"So tired..." Nana was going to rest for a bit and shower, but then her phone started ringing.

"Hokshi neo byeol byeol byeol iyuro. Nareul suelpeuge hamyeon. Neoui nunuel ttagapge halgeoya"

"Neh? Annyeonghaseyo? Umma! Mommy!" Nana picked up her phone and quickly got excited when she realized it was her parents calling her.

"Aha.. how's my beautiful Jin Ah?" Kahi asked over the phone.

"I'm good. I just settled into my dorm."

"That's good. Where's your cousin sweetie?" JungAh asked while grabbing the phone from her wife.

"Yah~ Jungah!" Kahi whined.

"Not now. I'm talking to our daughter" Jungah scolded her wife.

"Ahaha..  Jess is driving to her dorm, Mom."

"That's nice.. oh.. yes Kaeun? You want to talk to Unnie? Jin Ah~ Your sister wants to talk to you." Jungah said.

"Oh sure.. I want to hear my baby sister's voice." Nana laughed,

"Unnie!! Kaeun misses you already!" The little girl whined as soon as she got the phone.

"Aww... Unnie misses you too. I promise I'll come home every break so we can play. Okay Kaeun?"

"Yay!!" 

"Unnie has to hang up now. I'm tired from the long drive."

"Bye Bye Unnie! Kahi Appa, JungAh Umma! Unnie is hanging up now!"

"Have a good year Jin Ah. We love you!" Kahi and Jungah shouted.

"Thanks Appa. Thanks Umma."

Nana hangs up and lies down on her bed. The blonde looked at the clear white ceiling and sighed.

'Sooyoung-Ah.. you're starting University today right? How are you doing?' Nana remembered her childhood friend and smiled. 

Suddenly she hears someone unlocking the front door and turning the knob. The ice princess gets off the bed and stands in front of the door waiting to see who was there.

"Uhm..annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lizzy Lee. I'm a freshmen and I guess we're roommates." The girl introduces herself and bows.

Nana stares blankly at the girl and walks up to her. The younger felt intimidated by the sophomore's height and cold personality.

"I'm Nana. Sophomore." Nana introduces herself.

"N-Nice to meet you Unnie." The younger stuttered. She wasn't sure if it was because of Nana's cold aura or because of Nana's beauty. As scary as the blonde was, her beauty was stunning.

"Hm.. Lizzy-ssi."

"Y-yeah?"

"How long do you plan on standing by the door?"

"Huh?" Lizzy looked around noticed that she was still standing outside her room. The younger blushed and looked down from embarrassment.

'Great job Lee Sooyoung. She probably thinks you're an idiot'

Nana sees Lizzy scolding herself and hides her smile.

'This kid is cute'

"I.. I'll come in now." Lizzy closes the door and walks to the second bed in the room. Nana watched from the same place she was. She observed the younger girl that was putting her clothes into the supplied closet. Lizzy was, surprisingly, quite an organized person.

"Lizzy- ssi. What's your major?"

"Huh? Oh.. uhm.. I'm majoring in music and minoring in English." Lizzy replied, staring at Nana. The older merely nodded.

"What about you Unnie?"

"I'm double majoring in dance and cosmetics" Nana answered shortly.

'This girl is so cold, but something about her feels weird.' 

'This girl's cute personality reminds of someone'

"Have we met before Lizzy-ssi?"

"I don't think so."

"Where are you from?"

"Busan"

"Oh. Sorry I just thought you were someone I knew."

"It's fine Unnie"

Damn.. she really reminds me of Sooyoung. I guess I'm still missing you Sooyoung.

"I'm going to go out for a bit Lizzy-ssi."

"B-Bye Unnie"

Lizzy saw Nana put on her shoes and walked outside. When Nana closed the door Lizzy sighed. The young girl took out her wallet and looked at a small photo inside. It was a picture of a 9 year old Jin Ah and 8 year old Sooyoung. The two of them went to an amusement park with their school once and Lizzy forced the older girl to take a picture. Nana crossed her arms and frowned while Lizzy linked her arms with Nana and smiled brightly.

"I miss you so much Unnie." The girl muttered.

~~

Jessica stormed into her dormitory and immediately everyone felt scared, but also astonished by the Ice Princess. Jessica has been famous in the SM dormitory since her freshmen year.

Suddenly Jessica felt two people pull her into a hug.

"Yah Sica~ turn off your Ice Princess mode. You're freezing everyone in the hallway." Yuri laughed.

"I know right. I knew our Ice Princess got into the building the moment I felt it drop 30 degrees." Sooyoung added.

"I'm not in a good mood you two" Jessica scoffed.

"Are you ever in a good mood though?" Sooyoung asked while Yuri chuckled.

"Choi Sooyoung. Kwon Yuri. You two want to die?"

The two quickly let go of Jessica and shook their heads.

"My thoughts exactly. I'm going to go to my dorm and take a nap."

Jessica carried her luggage into the room and quickly took off her shoes. Her lecture was in about 3 hours. The girl set her alarm clock to maximum volume so it would be loud enough to wake her up. She also put her phone on vibrate underneath her pillow just incase the alarm clock didn't wake her up. 

*BZZZT*

"That was 2 hours? Aish..." Jessica rubbed her eyes and got off the bed to take a quick shower. She quickly fixed herself up to look presentable. 

"Lets get this over with." 

Jessica walked out the door and noticed a familiar figure walking around the hallway aimlessly. 

'Oh God not her again.' Jessica sighed and shook her head when she saw the girl that stole her parking space this morning.

'Please don't notice me... please don't notice me.. please don-'

"Uhm Excuse me!" The red haired girl runs up to Jessica.

'FML'

"What?" Jessica coldly responded, but Tiffany wasn't fazed at all.

"Do you know how to get to room 806?" Tiffany asked politely and gave Jessica an eye-smile.

'Her room is across from mine? Oh god why?' Jessica groaned in frustration, but answered Tiffany anyway.

"Move straight down and when you get to an intersection, make a right then go straight. Your room should be there."

"Thank You so much.. uh..."

"Jessica"

"Thank you Jessica-ssi" Tiffany smiled.

"It was nothing. I have to leave now. Bye"

Tiffany sees Jessica walk away from her and smiles widely.

'SHE TALKED TO ME!!! ASDFGHJKL: OMIGODDD SHE'S SO HOT! HER NAME IS JESSICA!! HOLY CRAP WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON!! I CAN DIE HAPPY!! NO WAIT NOT YET!! I HAVE TO MARRY HER FIRST!!'

TBC

Omg I did not expect this many people to read my story xD NaLiz shippers are awesome.

@ mondchan keke... well their first meeting was quite awkward xD
@ renminki I have some friends like Tiffany too. My personality is more like Jessica though.  
@ vitaamor NaLiz is LOVE <3 Thank you for reading
@ JeTiLoveJeNy Those are some of my favorite pairings too. YoonYul, JeTi, NaLiz, EunYeon, MinYeon, JungLi <3 Jessica doesn't seem too happy to see Fany ahaha. JungHi vs JooEE's past will be revealed.. eventually
@ zephyrkaze thank you ^^ We'll know soon.
@ Shea_luvSel these are all my OTPs too. Oh which fic did you read? I didn't really start reading fics until last year. I wish there were more NaLiz moments too >__< YoonYul is my top OTP though.
@ Jung-JiWoo LMAO they're such awkward roommates <3