Feelings

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

Feelings

Nana and Lizzy sat on their own beds and watched a horror movie together. The sophomore was not really interested in watching a movie, but she didn't feel like going out yet and her cousin hasn't called her yet. It's not like the movie was really boring, but, unlike most girls, Nana didn't find things like this scary. She found the real world scarier. To Nana, ghosts, monsters, and demons are all just imaginary fears that humans created to divert their attentions away from the true horrors of the world.

'Is there anything else to watch?' Nana thought and then yawned.

The elder girl looked to her left and noticed Lizzy was trembling while covering most of her body with her blanket, with the exception of her eyes.

'Cute' Nana smiled seeing the adorable Lizzy.

"Lizzy-ssi"

"Y-Yes!!!" Lizzy screamed out loud, shocked that someone called out her name in the middle of a horror movie.

"Aha... are you sure that you want to watch this? You don't look that comfortable with this movie."

"N-No... I'm fine. It's not that sc- KYAAAA" Before Lizzy could finish her sentence she saw the piranha attack the man.

'She's so cute' Nana got off her bed and walked to the scared Sooyoung, who was covering her eyes. Lizzy felt a dip on her bed and looked to her right. She saw the blonde sitting next to her and wrapping her arms around her.

"Nana Unnie?" Lizzy muttered.

"I-It's less scary if someone is next to you." Nana stuttered and focused her attention back to the movie. The younger blushed at the older's actions and snuggled closer to her.

"Thank you Unnie" Lizzy smiled.

"You're welcome" 

The two of them went back to watching the movie, but enjoyed each other's company.

After about 15 minutes, a commercial came on. Lizzy decided to look at the older girl that was still hugging her. When she turned around, she was surprised to see Nana's eyes closed and her head swaying. Sooyoung giggled at the cute sight of a sleeping Nana. The younger gently moved Nana's head so that it would lie on top of hers.

Sooyoung felt her heart beat even quicker when she saw Nana's face up close.

'What is wrong with me? The only time I've ever felt like this was for Jin Unnie.'

The busan girl tried to watch the rest of the movie, but she couldn't ignore the weird feeling in her heart.

~~

"J-Jessica-ssi. This might sting a little, but we need to disinfect your arm." Tiffany muttered while taking the disinfectant out of her first aid kit and slowly dabbing it on Jessica's arm.

'Ow!' Jessica felt the sting, but she tried her best to avoid screaming out loud. Tiffany looked up and saw the pained expression on Jessica's face.

"Jessica-ssi. It's okay to scream or whine in pain. It probably hurts more if you're forcing yourself like this" Tiffany said.

"It's fine" The ice princess sighed.

Tiffany nodded and when she finished cleaning the scrape, she helped Jessica bandage her scraped arm.

The blonde looked at her mummified arm with her usual poker face.

"Tiffany-ssi. Don't you think this is a bit much? I only scraped my arm. It's not like I'm bleeding from a deep cut."

"You can never be too safe!" Tiffany pouted.

"Thanks... I guess. I'll just leave now. Get back to your dorm safely." The older said and slowly got off the park bench. Tiffany quickly got off the bench and grabbed onto Jessica's arm.

"Hm?" Jessica turned around and looked at Tiffany with her usual stare.

"Uhm.. d-do y-you.. want to... have d-dinner with me?" Tiffany stuttered cutely. It was so cute that even Jessica almost smiled.

"Sorry. I'm having dinner with my cousin tonight."

"O-Oh" The eye-smiling girl lets go of Jessica's arm and looks at the ground, depressed from the rejection.

Jessica noticed the sad mood from the younger and scratched the back of her head, trying to think of a way to cheer her up.

'I guess inviting her to eat another time wouldn't be that bad. I mean she did help me with my scrape. It's not like anything will happen anyway. I told myself not to get in another relationship'

"How about tomorrow? Since your room is across from mine, we can get breakfast or something? My treat..." Jessica suggested.

Tiffany looked up with hopeful eyes.

"It's the least I could do. I mean you did help me with my scrape." The older added.

Tiffany felt both happiness and disappointment.

'Geez stupid Miyoung. Why would you think she's inviting you to a date? She's just being nice and repaying you. But who cares? A date is still a date!! I will win her heart!'

"I'd love to!" Tiffany smiled.

"Okay. I'll knock on your dorm tomorrow at 8 I guess. Bye." Jessica said and walked away.

~~

The movie finished in about an hour and a half. Lizzy turned off the television because the next movie was a really boring one and she much rather stare at the girl that was sleeping next to her.

'I feel like such a creep'

"Hokshi neo byeol byeol byeol iyuro. Nareul suelpeuge hamyeon. Neoui nunuel ttagapge halgeoya"

Lizzy heard the ring tone, Shampoo by After School, and realized it was Nana's phone.

'I guess I should wake her up. It would be rude to answer it for her.' Sooyoung thought and started poking the older girl.

"Mmm... 5 more minutes Umma" Nana muttered. Lizzy giggled at how cute the older was.

'She seemed so scary at first, but she's actually really nice'

"Nana Unnie... your phone is ringing." Lizzy said.

"Hm?" Nana slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them. The younger blushed when she saw Nana and hid her flustered face by handing the girl her phone.

"T-Thanks Lizzy-ssi" Nana yawned and picked up the phone?

"Ne...Yoboseyo?" Jin Ah answered drowsily.

"Yah! Park Jin Ah! Were you sleeping?!" The voice screamed.

"I was Sica.. why? Is the freshmen orientation over finally?" Nana asked while yawning.

"It ended 3 hours ago. Check the time babo!" Nana sighed and looked at the desk clock.

"Oh wow, it's already 6pm."

"No… you don't say! I'll be outside your dorm in 15 minutes! Hurry your !" Jessica shouted and then hanged up.

Nana pulled the phone away from her ear so her loud cousin wouldn’t deafen her.

"Geez… that princess." Nana groaned and got off Lizzy's bed.

"I'll go wash my face and change. I hope you don't mind me hogging the bathroom." Jin Ah said while picking out clothes in her closet.

"N-Not at all Unnie. A-And please just call me Lizzy. Lizzy-ssi sounds too formal."

"Sure… thanks Lizzy." Nana gave Lizzy a small eye-smile and then patted the younger's head before making her way to the bathroom. The sophomore quickly washed her face, changed into her street clothes and applied a little make-up.

Nana walked out of the bathroom and saw Lizzy looking out the window and zoning out. The blonde decided to tease the girl again. She smirked and quietly walked to the shorter girl. The unsuspecting Lizzy screamed when she felt someone embrace her.

"You're so cute Lizzy" Nana laughed and kissed Lizzy's cheek. Sooyoung covered her face, obviously flustered by the older's actions.

"How do I look Lizzy?" Nana asked.

Lizzy looked up and was almost jaw dropped. Although Nana picked out a simple outfit and had light make-up, she still looked like an idol.

"V-Very pretty" Lizzy said and avoided eye contact with Nana.

"Really?" Nana chuckled and sat on Lizzy's bed.

"U-Unnie... Aren't you going out?" The younger asked.


"Yup… but you look so cute right now. I can't help myself" The dancer smirked and leaned forward. The busan girl closed her eyes. She felt Nana's hot breath on her neck and turned redder than a tomato.

"I'm just kidding Lizzy. I'll go out now."

Lizzy was too confused to even answer right now so she merely nodded.

"And don't worry. It's not a date. It's my cousin."

"I'm not worried!!" Lizzy looked up and shouted.

"Keke… so cute" Nana laughed and pinched the girl's cheeks then walked out the door.

Lizzy stared at the door and could sense that her face was still hot.

“Neo ttaemune manhido ureosseo, maeil bam nan
Neo ttaemune manhido useosseo, geudae ttaemune
Neo ttaemune sarangeul mideosseo, oh boy
Neo ttaemune, neo ttaemune, moduda ilheosseo”

Lizzy heard her ring tone and broke out of her trance.

"Ne Yoboseyo?" 

"Yah... Lee Sooyoung. You want to get dinner with me?"

"Oh sure Fany Unnie."

"Okay. I'll be there in about 20 minutes."

"Bye Unnie!"

Lizzy walked to the bathroom with her clothes and closed the door. The busan girl noticed Nana's clothes on the floor and went to pick them up.

'Unnie is messy'

The girl looked at the t-shirt and remembered that was the shirt she got for Nana. Lizzy touched the part of her cheek that Nana kissed and the ear that Nana bit.

'Park Nana, what are you doing to me?'

TBC

Ah NaLiz has such a slow relationship xD And JeTi made some progess, still it's COLD SICA.

@ AsukaEnergetic Nana is always so hot and adorable Lizzy is adorable <33 Poor Fany LOL and yeah mute Yoong :|
@ vitaamor aha.. don't worry that won't happen xD Nana why you such a tease?
@ mondchan when is Nana not hot? Yup... Sica isn't the Ice Princess without a reason xD poor Yoong >< 
@ JeTiLoveJeNy Nana you byun and tease xD uh.. Yoona may be cured. idk yet  LMAO
@ renminki lmao TaengSic Nana is PERFECT. NaLiz will find out eventually xDD Let's just leave it at that. OMFG her teaser. I fangirled for a good 2 hours. Damn Nana you are so hot!! Sadly Lizzy won't be dancing because of her leg injury ;___; my poor busan baby.

Alright lets play a game. Guess who is my 3rd favorite After School member. The first person to guess correctly gets a prize. IDK a one shot request maybe? LOL