Slow Love

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

Slow Love

Lizzy and Tiffany finished eating their dinner together and, being the nice cousin that she is, Tiffany paid for the whole meal. The brunette actually tried to reach for the bill, but the older girl got it before she could take it. If there were one thing Tiffany loved to do, it would be to spoil Lizzy. Although she was only one year older than the girl, Tiffany always treated Lizzy like a baby. 

When the waiter brought back the change for Tiffany, the sophomore left some money for a tip and the two slowly walked out of the restaurant. Tomorrow will be the first day of class, but a lot of the students were still roaming around the campus even though it was already pretty late at night.

"Come on Sooyoungie. Lets go!" Tiffany gave her favorite cousin an eye smile and quickly held the younger's hand. 

They walked to where Tiffany had parked her car and the two seated themselves into Tiffany's car. Once Lizzy put on her seat belt on the passenger's side, Tiffany closed the door and walked to the driver's seat. 

"Let's go Sooyoungie. You have class tomorrow and I don't want you to be late." Tiffany said as she started driving.

"Thanks Unnie" Lizzy answered while yawning. 

The red haired girl glanced over at her cousin and some music.

"Unnie... I want to listen to After School, not Girls' Generation" Lizzy complained.

"Yah! What's wrong with SNSD?!"

"Nothing! I love SNSD, I just prefer After School. Their music is so awesome and their ice princess is beautiful!"

"Hmph. SNSD's ice princess is cooler."

"She's short though."

"Yah!! Not everyone can be tall like you!"

"Nyeh!" Lizzy teased and stuck her tongue at her cousin.

The sophomore stopped the car when she saw the red light. Tiffany sighed and turned to her cousin.

"Sooyoung-ah. Remember what I said about Nana? I want you to stay away from her okay?"

"I know Unnie. We're just roommates. That's it."

"Good. I just don't want my baby cousin to get hurt."

"I'm not a baby anymore!" Lizzy whined.

"Keke... I just love calling you that." Tiffany chuckled and gave her cousin a kiss on the cheek.

"Unnie the light is green now."

"Oh right!" Tiffany quickly stepped on the gas pedal and the two finally got to the Pledis dormitory. Tiffany stopped the car in front of the dorm and waited for Lizzy to get out of the car.

"Do you want unnie to walk you upstairs?"

"Unnie! I'm not a baby anymore!" Lizzy pouted.

"Okay Okay. Good night Sooyoungie."

"Night Unnie! Good luck on your date tomorrow." Lizzy pecked her cousin on the cheek and closed the passenger seat. The redhead waited until Lizzy got into the building before starting her car again.

~~

Lizzy opened the door to her dormitory and was greeted by the sight of her model-like roommate in just her undergarments.

"Oh my gosh!" Lizzy screamed and covered her eyes.

Nana heard the screamed and turned around. She held back her laughter when she saw the aspiring musician and English minor on the floor covering her eyes and completely flustered.

"Sorry Lizzy! I feel more comfortable walking around in my underwear so it became a habit! Let me change into something quick!" Nana explained while she searched through her closet for some clothes.

"I-It's okay unnie! My family does that too. I'm just not used to seeing strangers do it." Lizzy said, but her eyes were still covered. 

"You can open your eyes now." 

Lizzy nodded and opened her eyes. She was greeted by a smiling Nana. The younger could feel her face getting even redder than before.

"Here" Nana offered her hand to help the brunette up.

"Thank you unnie" The younger took the blonde's hand and slowly got off the ground. 

"It's pretty late so I think you should shower now. I already helped picked out some clothes for you, so you can just go straight to the bathroom. When you finish please turn off all the lights." Nana instructed. 

"All right unnie. G-Good night." Lizzy mumbled.

"Cute." Nana chuckled and kissed Lizzy's cheek and then walked to her bed.

'W-Why is my heart beating like this?! Why am I blushing so much?!' The freshman took a deep breath and sighed.

"Oh yeah" Nana said out loud with her back facing the younger.

"Yes Unnie?"

"I'm surprised that a cute, innocent girl, like you, has a pretty big chest" Nana turned around and smirked.

'EH??!!' Lizzy screamed in her mind and ran into the bathroom to take her shower and, hopefully, clear her mind. 

After about 30 minutes, Lizzy walked out of the bathroom and turned off all the lights as Nana had instructed. She looked over at Nana's bed and assumed that the older was already asleep. Lizzy quietly walked towards her bed and pulled the blanket over her body.

Jin Ah loves to sleep, but she's also quite a light sleeper. The blonde woke up at maybe around one in the morning when she heard someone making a lot of noise. The dancer opened her eyes and rubbed it while waiting to adjust to the darkness. When her eyes finally adjusted enough, she looked over at her roommate's bed and saw the girl tossing and turning.

Nana groaned and yawned. Her classes didn't start until 10, but she wanted to sleep.

"Lizzy-Ah. Are you okay?" Nana asked in a tired tone.

"Unnie? Sorry. Did I wake you up?"

'Well duh.’ The blonde thought, but she couldn't help but smile at the younger's cuteness.

"It's fine. Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"A bit. I'm sorry. I'm just kind of scared because I'm in a new environment"

"..." Nana thought for a second and then slowly got off her bed.

"Unnie?" Lizzy turned her head around and was surprised to see Nana on her bed.

"Hm?" Nana mumbled while wrapping her arms around the smaller girl.

"W-What?" Lizzy could feel her face getting hotter and her heart beating faster again.

"You're having trouble sleeping right?" Nana murmured, as she got closer to Lizzy to back hug the girl.

The brunette couldn't think of a response so she simply nodded. For some strange reason she felt safer with Nana snuggling so close to her.

The two stayed like that in silence until Lizzy heard light snoring. She turned around and saw that the older was already asleep. The busan girl smiled and hugged Nana.

"Night Unnie." Lizzy whispered.

‘I know Tiffany Unnie told me to not get so close to Nana Unnie, but Nana Unnie is actually really nice.’

Nana actually wasn't asleep, but when she felt Lizzy come closer to her, a smile formed and she hugged Lizzy even tighter.

'Night Lizzy'

~~

The next morning Lizzy was woken up by the loud sound of the alarm clock she had set the night before. She tried to reach for the clock, but realized that she couldn't because Nana's body was in the way.

'Why is unnie on my bed hugging me?!! O-Oh right. She slept with me last night'

The loud ringing for some strange reason couldn't wake up Nana. Lizzy looked up at the tall girl's face and started poking her.

"Nana Unnie... wake up." Lizzy said.

"Ugh... 15 more minutes umma." Nana mumbled.

'C-Cute. No wait! This is not the time to be thinking Unnie is cute! You have class Lee Sooyoung!!'

"Unnie! I have to get to class. Please let go of me!"

Nana slowly woke up and let go of Lizzy. The latter turned off the alarm clock and was about to go to the bathroom until she felt someone pull her back onto the bed.

"U-Unnie?!"

"Hm?" Nana replied while hugging the tightly and giving her light kisses on the neck.

"I.. h-have to g-go to class" Lizzy stuttered.

Jinah pouted and finally let go of the girl.

"Okay. Bye Lizzy. My class starts at 10 so I'll go sleep some more."

"Alright U-Unnie. D-Don't be late to your class." Lizzy said and ran to the bathroom, almost falling in the process.

Nana saw and laughed.

'She's really just so much fun to tease.'

Inside the bathroom, Lizzy was brushing her teeth and staring at her reflection in the mirror.

‘Why is she making me feel so weird?’

~~

A blonde was waiting outside a certain redhead's room and knocking. Annoyance was evident on her face as shown by the scowl.

She had been knocking on the door for 5 minutes and the person in the room showed no sign of opening the door.

'Hmph. Even I woke up. This girl has got to be kidding me. If she doesn't come out in 2 minutes I'm leaving' Jessica thought. 

Suddenly the door opened and revealed a tired looking Tiffany, who was wearing a shirt too big for her. The girl looked like a kid with her sleepy face and because she was rubbing her eyes with a shirt that is too big for her.

"M-Mornin Jessica-ssi."

"Tiffany-ssi. It seems you're not ready. Sorry I'll go eat on my own, you can get more sleep." Jessica said coldly. 

As soon as Tiffany heard this, the girl quickly shook her head.

"N-No!! I'll change right away! Please give me 10 minutes!" Tiffany panicked as she pulled Jessica into her room.

'I can't believe I woke up early for this' Jessica sighed.

Tiffany rushed into the bathroom with her change of clothes.

'T-This is so embarrassing!! I woke up late to go on a date that my crush set up! Good going Hwang Miyoung. She probably thinks you're an idiot!!'

TBC

Yeah this chapter was really late. Sorry >_< I tried updating this earlier in the week, but my browser decided to crash and of course I didn't save what I typed -_- Which is why this chapter is shorter than usual because I honestly half-assed it :\ The next one will be better and much longer I promise.

The answers to last chapters questions. 115- release date of AS' debut album. 530- Yoona's birthday. 805- SNSD' debut date. 888- YoonYul's birthdays combined (5+3+0 = 8, 1+2+5 = 8 which is why 8 is considered YoonYul's number LOL yeah this one was hard) No question for this week because I am too tired to think of one e_e And I love how I have 69 subscribers (LMAO) but 82 people voted on my poll ;___; It's cool, really... *goes to emo corner* jk jk I love my silent readers too. As expected, NaLiz won the poll by a landslide <3

@ vivian10 *claps* Good job :D Really quick too o_o
@ Breezy LOL the is just too much for me xD JungHi and NaLiz <3 aha Soo = Munchlax xD NaLiz is always adorable like <3
@ mondchan Love Beat and Time's Up are really awesome ^.^
@ FanOfRM heh i agree. 
@ vitaamor Lizzy is just so adorable and dorky! I'm starting to be more active on ASAP. I post on the NaLiz and JooEE threads a lot.
@ nalizforever thanks. My story is okay, but I'm glad you like it. I've never written a before so if I do write one, it will probably be really poorly written.
@ renminki aww I hope you did well on your exams :D I'll write a lot of playful Nana xD Don't worry. 8 hot girls is really good, I wish it was longer though.
@jc571994 oh cool! Our bias list is the same. 

Bonus: Spam!! Naliz is freaking real! I swear!! Nana is teaching us how to properly hug your girlfriend.

And And And!! Jooyeon, UEE and Lizzy went to a movie premiere together. They're missing Eyoung My Lee family is real okay!

I hope you enjoyed my delusional fangirl moment. Ok until next update. Bai Bai