Chapter 8

Two Different Worlds

Joon’s POV

“We’re not humans” I finally said.

“So, my guess was right…” Cheondung said. “You knew it?” Seungho-hyung asked. “I was already suspicious when I saw you two, but I couldn’t know the answer that time. So I always followed you and learned again about my power. Now I know it” he said. “Sorry, you can hate us or anything. I knew that falling in love with a human is a wrong thing” I said. “We can leave this house now, we’re sorry that we lied to all of you. You’re all nice but we lied, I can’t forgive myself. Sorry….” Seungho-hyung was tearing. “There’s no need to you to leave this house, because I don’t want to ruin something” he said. “Ruin something? What thing?” I asked. “Love, I felt love inside you two and I don’t want to ruin them. Mir and Byunghee won’t like that, they also love you two very much. I have no right to ask you to get out” Cheondung said. I was surprised at his words. He’s truly a nice guy. He cares about all of us and he doesn’t want to make us sad. “But we’re not humans, and it’s wrong to love a human” Seungho-hyung said. “Love is not a wrong thing” his words made me speechless. Love is not a wrong thing… I repeated his words on my mind.

“Joon, Seungho…. I knew you love them very much” Cheondung smiled. I hugged him and cried. “Thank you, Cheondung. But don’t trust us too much” I said. “It’s okay” he said. “Please don’t tell this to Mir and Byunghee… I’m begging you” I begged. “Okay, but you have to tell them soon, okay?” he said. “Okay” I said. “By the way, why did you two come to this world? Where did you live actually?” he asked. “It’s a long story. We live underwater” I said. “Why did you come to this world?” Cheondung asked and we couldn’t answer. “Sorry… we can’t tell you yet. You’ll know it soon… Just… don’t trust us. We’re not a good person” Seungho-hyung said. “What are you talking about? You’re nice and…” he said but I cut him “Now, with that knife, kill us… I don’t want to make you feel hurt” I said. “Why? What will you do? Tell me…” Cheondung asked. “We can’t say it, just kill us now” I said. Cheondung threw the knife to the floor and hugged me, “I won’t kill you guys, no matter what happens, you’re still a part of our family” Cheondung said. My tears were falling uncontrollably, “Thanks” I said softly. “Now wipe your tear, forget what happened today. I won’t tell it to Mir” he said. I wiped my tears and started preparing foods for Mir. “Hyung, what will you do if Byunghee knows you’re not a human?” I asked him. “I can’t do anything. I’ll do my best and make Byunghee happy when I’m still with him in this world. I’ll try to help him finish his book before I leave” he said shading tears. I don’t know what to do. I just want to protect Mir, make him happy, that’s all…

“Joonie! I’m home!” Mir opened the door and ran happily. He pecked my cheek and smiled. “Why did you kiss me?” I asked smiling. “Can’t I?” he pouted. “Argh! Don’t pout! You’re too adorable…” I kissed his forehead gently. He went straight to the dinner table, “WHOA! It looks delicious, umma made this for me??” he asked. “Umm… it’s actually me” I said shyly. “Really, I love you” he pecked my lips quickly. “Now let’s eat together! Where’s Seungho-hyung?” Mir asked. “He went to Byunghee’s campus, he wanted to pick him up” I said. “Ah… so sweet…” he said. “Now finish our meal and do your homework, okay?” I said. “Okay!” he said.

Seungho’s POV

Where’s Byunghee? I waited for him in front of gate, usually he took a bus, but I wanted to pick him up today. Then I saw Byunghee with a bunch of girls surrounding him, I couldn’t help but felt jealous. He saw me and ran, he hugged me tightly “What’re you doing, babe?” he asked. “I just want to drive you home” I his hair gently. Girls ran to us and I was surprised. “Oppa, who is he?” “Do you know him?” Oppa, is he your friend?” I heard girls talking. “So handsome, as handsome as Byunghee-oppa” one of them said that and I felt embarrassed. “I’m Seungho, Byunghee’s friend…” I said shyly. “What are you talking about, baby? Girls, he’s my boyfriend” he said to the girls, that made my face blushed madly. “Boyfriend??? You’re taken?” a girl asked Byunghee. “Yes, sorry girls… I belong to Seungho” he said. “I can’t believe it…” a girl said. “Can’t believe it? I’ll show you…” he said and leaned closer to kiss my lips. I tried to avoid that because we’re in public, but he’s fast and captured my lips with his own. I was so embarrassed, “Byunghee what were you doing??” I said softly. “I just wanted to show that you’re mine” he smirked. “Girls, can you leave now?” he said. “Yes, oppa” they left.

“I was very embarrassed you know… how could you do that in the public?” I said. “Sorry, it’s all because of you… I can’t resist you” he said. “Now let’s go home” I said. “Okay” we’re linking arms and his head leaned on my shoulder. “When we arrive at home, we’ll eat… then we’ll continue the book, okay??” he said to me. “Okay” I smiled.

Mir’s POV

I finished my homework and went to Byunghee-hyung’s room. I saw Byunghee-hyung in front of his laptop and Seungho-hyung sat beside him. Ah… They’re so cute, it’s better to leave them alone, I slowly closed the door. “Cheolyong-ah! Come inside!” Byunghee-hyung said. “I don’t want to bother you two…” I smiled. “You won’t” Seungho-hyung said. “Hyung, how’s your story” I tried to look at his laptop. He covered my eyes with his hands “You can’t look it yet!” Seungho-hyung said. “This will be our masterpiece, it’s a surprise!” Byunghee-hyung added. “Ah why~~???” I whined. “Just finish your homework, Mireuu” Byunghee-hyung said. “Already…” I said. “Then, just do with your Joonie” Byunghee-hyung said. “Hyung! You erted man…” I was surprised. “Why? You don’t want to? Hehe just kidding” he laughed. “Hyung, you’re not funny” I said and left his room.

I spent my time until night in front of my laptop. I often saw Joon thought the window. He sat on the park sadly. He always cries when it’s midnight, what’s wrong with you, Joonie…. One day I talked to Byunghee-hyung “Hyung, do you feel something wrong with Joon?” I asked. “Like what?” he asked. “He looked so sad and he often cried in the night” I said. “Actually, Seungho also acted like that. He looked so sad. It became worse day by day. I felt bad for him. I think there’s something wrong with me, maybe I am the wrong one” he said. “Seungho-hyung was also like that?” I didn’t believe Joon and Seungho-hyung were in the same situation. “He kept telling me to finish my book quickly and he wanted to see it when it’s finished. I said there’s still tomorrow, but he kept telling me to finish it quickly. He told me that maybe he won’t see with me until forever, after he said that he cried sadly. I asked why he said that. He didn’t answer, I asked why did he cry, he answered “Because I don’t want to lose you” I hugged him and calmed him down, I kept whispering “You won’t lose me, you’re mine and I’m yours” he finally stopped crying and kissed me” Byunghee-hyung told a long story.

I don’t get it, why are Joon and Seungho-hyung acting like that. What’s wrong with you, Joonie…

------------------------------------------

i updated again.... 

was it too late? if it was.... sorry :(

comment and subscribe :)))

thx for all who reads this story, i love you!!!