Chapter 3

Two Different Worlds

 

Joon’s POV

When we’re eating dinner, I stared at Mir. He seemed thinking about something. He’s not focusing on his food. What was he thinking?? And why would I care so much about him?? We finished eating and I prepared to go. “Mir, Byunghee, noona, I have to go” I said. “Why? Stay here tonight!” Mir’s mother said. “I don’t want to bother you all” I said. “AH WHY~~?? We haven’t even talked to you yet” Mir pouted. Aww… he’s so cute. “Joon, be careful on your way. Come here again tomorrow, Mir has so many questions…” Byunghee said. “See you tomorrow, Joon” their mother said. Then Mir came to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and I felt so…. happy??? “Thanks for saving my life, Joon. I want to see you again…” he said softly and I blushed. I finally left their house and I tried to find a place to stay, maybe in the park, I have tent and food, I’ll be Okay. Tomorrow I’ll find a job to earn some money. I don’t have this country’s money. I found a quiet place and stayed there all night.

I woke up and started to search for a job. I searched for an easy job. I don’t need much money, just a little for me to live here. I wandered around the town and finally found a job at a restaurant as a waiter. I’ll start working tomorrow. I’ll only work in the morning from 7am to 12pm. It was an advantage to me. I can have a lot free time. On the street, I met Mir. He was recognizing me and came closer. I shouldn’t get close to him, I might love him more. I was running fast, trying to avoid him. But he caught me “Didn’t I tell you I was a good runner?” he said, I gave up. “Okay, you won” I said. “It’s good to meet you again, why did you run?” he asked. “You don’t need to meet me again” I said. “Why? We can be friends…” he said. “I’m a stranger and I may be a bad person. Maybe I’m a dangerous person” I said. “You saved my life, I think you’re not like that” he said. Mir… Believe me, I’m not a good person, I’m your enemy….

“Joon, do you want to come to my house again?” he asked. “No… I may be stealing something in your house…” I said. “I know you won’t do it, just follow my words, okay?” he said. “Okay” I gave up. I looked around when I was on the way to Mir’s house. This area is quite full of humans and lack of security. We should ambush this place first when the people of my nation come here. I was thinking about the strategy and how to destroy this place later, but then I looked at Mir. Will I kill him? Will I kill Mir? Or Byunghee? Or her mother? I thought I couldn’t do it. They’re too nice towards me, but… I have duty as a spy here. Which way should I choose???

We arrived at Mir’s house and I met Byunghee again, he welcomed me warmly and hugged me “What brings you here again, Joon?” Byunghee asked while hugging me. “Mir just asked me to…” I said. “Mir, you liked Joon that much???” Byunghee asked Mir. Mir blushed, did he like me?? “Ah hyung, it’s not that I like him like that…” his tone seemed to show that he’s embarrassed. He’s too cute, I kept thinking like that…. Why I like him?? It was so difficult to me, because I knew we couldn’t be together. “Joon-ah, where did you sleep last night?” Byunghee asked me. “On the park” I said. “You shouldn’t sleep there, it must be cold there” Mir said. “Sleep here for tonight and now on” Byunghee said. “No… I can’t sleep here” I tried to refuse it. “Ah… Joonie… Please sleep here, umma liked you very much, we like you very much” Mir pouted and I was blushing. I never saw someone pouted as cute as that, Mir… Why are you… so cute??? “I’m a stranger and I may be a murderer” I said. “I don’t care, I won’t believe you… You had saved my life” Mir said. “Yes, I also believe that you’re not” Byunghee said. “Okay, I’ll stay” I said and Mir hugged me. “YEAY!!!” Mir was so excited. I forgot to report to my father! I needed to go outside first. “Mir, Byunghee… can I go somewhere? I’ll be back before night” I said and went outside.

I found a quiet place and took my phone. I called my father

“Appa, I have landed on Korea” “Korea? That place is….” “I knew, Shin Yeong Seo was a Korean…” “You chose a good place, Joon” “I knew” “So, how’s there?” “There was nothing dangerous happened” “What information did you get there??” “Ah… just some information….”

I told him everything I knew, from the places, until my planned strategy to attack, I told him how to destroy this place easily and I asked him to make weapons and anything that would be needed.

“You did a good job, son…” “But, appa… Do we need to destroy human’s world??” “Of course, it’s our goal” “But, humans… are not that bad like you thought, I saw it with my own eyes. A few of them was very nice and caring, if we destroy the whole place, they can be killed too and… they do nothing wrong. So… Can we cancel our plan to destroy them?” I asked. “JOON! What’re you saying about? They must be acting like they were nice, they’re liar. Don’t say useless things! Just do your work!” my father was angry and hung up the phone. Why he hated humans that much? He never saw humans. He shouldn’t judge humans like that… I know he’s my father but I hate him now….

AH! I wanted to call someone else. I dialed a number and he picked up. “HYUNG! Seungho-hyung!” “YA! Joon! How are you?” “I’m fine, hyung” “How’s my little brother there? Did humans beat you? Or something worse?” “No, hyung. It was the opposite, hyung” “Huh? Why? What are you talking about?” “Humans are not that bad, hyung. I really saw it. Maybe there is a bad person. But not all of them are bad, there are humans who are nice” “Joon, are you drunk?” “No hyung… I’m not lying! You’re just like father, cold-hearted man” “NO! I’m not like him! I’ll believe you…” “Hyung….” “What again??” “There’s a pretty boy here… He’s so adorable” “Joon-ah, don’t say that you’re in love with him…” “I love him, hyung. It was a love at the first sight” “Joon, do you know that he’s a human, and you’re not…” “I know it, hyung… But…. I already tried to forget him, but I can’t!” “Joon, he may do bad things to you, he’s a human” “I think he won’t, he looked so sincere and pure” “Joon, stop thinking about that. You can’t fall in love with a human” “You have to see it with your own eyes, hyung…” “I’ll go there tomorrow” “Really?” “Appa told me that I have to go there too” “Okay, see you hyung… You’ll know the reality about humans soon” “Okay, up to you, Bye…”

Seungho-hyung was nice but he seemed like he didn’t believe me yet, he didn’t believe at what I was saying. Hyung, you’ll know soon….

Mir’s POV

I was spazzing about Joon for 20 minutes and Byunghee-hyung slapped my shoulder. “YA! MIR! What were you dreaming about?” he asked. “Um… not that important” I said. “Was it about Joon?” he asked. “Yes…” I answered shyly and my cheeks were pink. “Aish… my brother was blushing, so cute….” he ruffled my hair. “Hyung, is it wrong to love a boy? And it was love at the first sight…” I asked shyly. “You can love anyone, Mireu… Do you love Joon?” he asked. “Yes… I don’t really know it is love or not, but I thought that it’s love. My heart beats faster when he is close to me” I said the truth. “Little Mireu is so innocent… I already knew it from the start, your eyes couldn’t lie. And I thought Joon feel the same for you” he said. “Really? Joon? I’m not 100% sure, he kept avoiding me today. Does he hate me?” I said. “No, he won’t” he said. “How do you know that, you’re not even a fortune teller” I said. “I knew and I’m sure, trust me” he said. “I hope so” I said.

“By the way Mir, why do you love him?” he asked. “He’s so handsome, and he saved my life…. He’s so perfect like a man who was only in my dream” I said. “Yeah, I knew. He’s really handsome” he said. “Don’t steal him, hyung… I knew you’re an expert in relationship, but Joon is mine…” I said. “Okay okay, I was happy that you found your ideal type…“. “Plus…. He’s really hot, I know it sounds wrong, but it’s true. He’s hot and y” I said. “Stop that ert mind! You’re innocent… or not anymore….” he said. “I already grown up hyung, I’m a man” I said. “You’re still my innocent little brother” he said and patted my head gently.

“Sorry, I’m late!” Joon opened the door and came in. His hair is messy because he was running, it was the iest thing that I’ve ever saw. “Hyung, look… He’s so hot” I whispered into Byunghee-hyung’s ear. “Yeah, I admitted” he said. He’s a perfect man and I couldn’t endure his iness. My gayness appeared again…. That’s because of you, Joon….

----------------------------------------

updated again..... yeayyy

do you miss me????

comment and subsribe please...

thx for the one who subscribes this story

i love you ^^