Chapter 10

Two Different Worlds

Mir’s POV

I kept crying even the rain hasn’t stopped yet. I kept crying and crying until I felt dizzy. I thought that I was passed out. I opened my eyes and saw someone. “Mir, you awake?” he asked. It was Byunghee-hyung. “Why were you outside, it’s still raining. You know how much I’m afraid if you get sick” he said. I cried again, I hugged Byunghee-hyung and cried on his shoulder. He looked confused. “Mir, why are you crying badly?” he asked. “Joon, he left” I said. ”What? Why?” he asked. ”He’s not a human, and his country will attack our world tomorrow” I said. “What? He’s not a human? And he’s going to attack us? How about Seungho?” he asked. “Seungho is not a human. He left without saying anything to you because it would hurt him so much, if he said some farewell to you, he couldn’t leave you easily” I explained. Byunghee-hyung also cried and hugged me tighter “Mir, there’s still me” he said. “And there’s me too” Cheondung appeared mystically. “Cheondung-hyung! When did you come?” I asked. “I already heard everything about Joon and Seungho. So, that was the truth” Cheondung said. ”Hyung, you knew about this?” I asked. “I knew that they are not a human, but I just heard about attack-our-world thing” Cheindung said. “Byunghee, Mir, do you hate them now?” Cheondung asked. “No, I will never hate him” I said. “There’s no way I can hate Seungho” Byunghee-hyung said. “I believe they won’t do anything bad to you” Cheondung came and hugged us.

Joon’s POV

Mir, sorry… Actually, I don’t want to leave you, but…. I teleported to the sea and came back ‘home’, I don’t know… I don’t feel that as my real home. I went inside the water and met Seungho-hyung in our country’s gate. “Joon-ah!” he hugged me. “Hyung, I can’t…” I cried on his shoulder. “I knew it, Joon… it’s hard for me too. How was Byunghee?” he asked. “He really missed you” I said. “Now, we should see our father” he said. “I don’t want to…” I said. “Me too, but… let’s go” he said. I met my father again, I don’t like him. It’s better for me to be in the human world. “Joon-ah, Seungho-ya… You came back” he greeted us. “Appa, can we stop this plan? I mean about the ambush to the human world” I said. “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, JOON??!!” he was really angry. “I hope you can stop it” Seungho-hyung joined. “Seungho? You too? I asked you two to investigate them. Now you’re trying to stop our plan??” he was still in rage. “I mean… I went there, and there’s nothing wrong with them. They aren’t like you said, they’re nice” Seungho-hyung said. “Seungho, what are you talking about? They are acting. They are liar. Humans are liar” he said. “WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM?!?! You’ve never been there before” I was really angry at my father. “Don’t talk back! Now, you two get back to your room and tomorrow we’ll attack humans. No exception” he said.

I went back to my old ‘room’, I missed Mir’s room. I slept while crying, dreaming about Mir. It was a good dream, I cried because I can’t be with him anymore. I woke up with teary and red eyes. I looked around, there’s no Mir. Mir… I miss waking up next to you, usually I woke you up. Then, I made you breakfast, but I can’t do that anymore. I prepared for something that I’ve been avoided from the start, the attack to the human world. Mir… I don’t care if we’re enemies but… I still love you no matter what, and I won’t kill you. I went out and I saw many people already on their jetpack and they already have many weapons. This day is going to happen, I hate it. I will dislike today. Maybe today will be the worst day in my life. We all went to the surface and entered human world. We teleported to Korea, people already started to attack the building. It was a total mess in the city. I hope no one is here. My father commanded the people to destroy all building in this city. I just followed people, I don’t destroy anything, I promised to myself.

“WHERE ARE HUMANS???” my father shouted loud. I was also confused, where are the humans? People destroyed Seoul in no time, but there’s no one. Where are they? Actually, I was happy because they don’t get hurt. “Joon, where are they?” appa asked me. “I don’t know, this place was usually crowded” I said. “But look! No one is here! You can’t see? You’re blind?” he said. “Appa! Can you talk more polite? You have to learn to speak politely even you are my father. You’re the one who is abusive, cruel, mean, bad and the other things that you told me about the human was like” I said. “Joon! You dare to talk to me like that?!?” he was angry. “Yes! Now I realize, the bad one isn’t human, it’s you. I met humans, they’re nice. I just want to tell you, I have human friends and they care about me. They listen to me, they’re better you, fake story-teller” I said. “YA! I’m your father!” he yelled. “So what? I’m a grown man, appa. I can choose everything by myself. You can’t forever treat me like your servant, always doing something that you command” I said. “Joon, you’re talking nonsense! You’ve been hypnotized by stupid humans” he said. “I was talking about the truth, you’re the one who talked nonsense” I said. “Joon, why are you on human’s side?” he asked. “I’m not in their side. I’m on the RIGHT side. I said the reality and choose this way” I said. “Those friends whom you talked about, they were also fake, they only used you” he said. “No! I can see their pure heart, their eyes told everything” I said.

“I’m the one who has been with you for 20 years, Joon… open your eyes widely” he said. “You’ve been with me for 20 years, but you never give me something that my friends do” I said. “There’s no way that they know about you more than me!!!” he was angry. “But unfortunately, you’re wrong. They know about me more than you, and they give me one thing that you’ve never gave to me” I said. “What is that?!” he yelled. “Love” I replied. “Love?” he asked. “They gave me love, support, they are like my other part of my body” I said. “So, do you think that I didn’t give love as much as they do??” he said. “You don’t even give me any” I said. “Whose father who doesn’t love their own son?” he raged. “Mine, my father doesn’t” I replied. “You little rascal!” he was mad at me. “See? You’re calling me a rascal!” I said. “I don’t know, what kind of love they gave to you?” he asked madly. “Brotherly love, warm love, even the ‘real’ love. Real love which can’t be forgotten until forever, my love of my life” I said. “You had a lover here? A human?” he asked. “I HAVE a lover, not HAD” I said.

“You’re really a bastard! How could you do that? I already told you to not having a relationship with them! You’re really hypnotized by them” he said. “No, I’m not. I speak with a clear mind. So just shut your mouth up!” I said. “You grew up into a bad son, Joon! If you’re not my son, I’ll kill you” he said. “Just do anything, I WAS your son. I don’t want to admit that again. Now, I’m not your son!” I said. He looked really angry. I saw he clenched his fist. “JOON-AH!!!! NOW JUST TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE NOW!!!” he yelled. “I DON’T KNOW!!!” I yelled back. “You’re a stupid liar” he started to move his fist. He’s going to punch me on my face. But…. someone stopped it. He blocked my father’s fist. When I looked at his face… “MIR??” I was surprised. “Who’s this boy? Let me finish my business with him” appa said. “Joon has nothing to do with this” Mir said. “Who are you?” appa asked. “I’m Mir, and who are you? You tried to punch Joon’s face” Mir said. “You know Joon? I’m his father” appa said. “Joon, is he your father? He tried to punch your face” Mir said. “No, I don’t want to admit that” I said. “JUST TELL ME WHERE ARE THE OTHER HUMANS!!!” he was really angry. “Joon has nothing to do with this, I was the one who asked the other to escape from Korea for a while” Mir said. “Mir? You….” I hugged Mir really tight, Mir was a savior. He protected all people. “But why are you here?” I asked. “I want to meet you…” he said. I was happy, I can’t express my happiness.

“So you’re the little kid who ruined my son…” appa said. “He didn’t ruin me! He’s the one who always gives me support and love” I said. “Whatever, who’s your name? Ah Mir, where are the other humans?” appa asked Mir scarily. “I can’t tell you” Mir said. “Joon! Kill him!” he asked me to kill Mir. “No! I won’t!” I yelled. “You… kill him or… you’ll never see your mother” he said. I was surprised. What was he talking about Umma, she was already dead since I was born. “Umma was dead” I said. “She is actually alive. I hid her from the world. If you kill Mir, I’ll bring your umma back” he said. I was really confused, umma is still alive, but I can’t kill Mir. “Joonie, just kill me. If you kill me, you’ll meet you mother. Your mother is more important than me” Mir said. “Look, Joon! He asked you to just kill him” appa said.

I have to think…. What should I do?

-----------------------------------------------

yoohoo!! i updated pretty quick :D

leave some comment and subscribe ;)))

and thanks for kitsunehime because you upvoted my story :) i just realized it, sorry...