Chapter 14 (Final)

Two Different Worlds

Joon’s POV

I live a happy life together with Mir now. We adopted a child. He’s only 2 years old. His name is Shiyoon, he grows up cutely and we can’t stand his cuteness and his innocent mind. When he was 3 years old, we enrolled him to the kindergarten. Today is his first day in school. He’s too excited, it’s too cute for me. “Appa!!!” he went to my arms. “What happened, Shiyoonie??” I asked while ruffling his hair lovingly. “I’m scared” he said. “Why?” I asked. “How if I can’t make any friend in the school?” he said. “Don’t be afraid, you’ll have many friends there” I said. “Really? Appa, I have to go to school! Where’s Mir-appa?” he asked. “Kitchen” I said. He went to the kitchen and hugged Mir from behind “Appa, I’m going!” he said to Mir. I really love this moment, seeing my lovely husband with my adorable son. “Appa! I’m going!” he said and went to school with Byunghee and Seungho-hyung. Byunghee wanted to drive Shiyoon to school because he and Seungho-hyung will go back to Japan tonight.

Seungho’s POV

“Shiyoon-ah! Are you excited to go to school?” I asked him. “At first, I was scared but Joon-appa said that I will get many friends there. “School was fun, it’s okay” Byunghee added. I looked at Shiyoon, what a cute kid. Byunghee-ya… when will we have a child?? Shiyoon went inside the school and we waved goodbye at him. “Hyung will be back from Japan soon, wait for us!” I said. “Okay, hyung!” he said and went in. We went back to the car and I looked at Byunghee. “Byunghee-ya…” I called him. “What?” he asked. “When will we have a child?” I asked. He blushed at my question. He didn’t say anything, just smiled then kissed me. “We’ll have soon” he winked.

We went inside the house and met Joon and Mir. It’s time to say goodbye. “Joon-ah, hyung will be back soon. Don’t worry” I said. “Okay hyung. Take care” he hugged me. “Seungho-hyung, make sure that Byunghee-hyung is safe. You need to protect him” Mir said. “That’s a command, Mir” I said. “I’ll miss you two” Joon said. “Me too” Byunghee said. “But we have to go right now, bye!” I said and ran quickly outside. Before we left, Byunghee gave something to Joon. “Open it tonight” Byunghee said to Joon. “Byunghee! Hurry up!” I shouted. “I’m coming!” he said and ran to me.

Mir’s POV

“What’s that, Joonie?” I asked him about the present which Byunghee-hyung gave. “I don’t know, let’s open it at night” he said. “Okay, do you want to go to Shiyoonie’s school?” I asked. “Of course, he’s our son. Now get ready!” he said. “Okay” I said. We went to Shiyoon’s school to pick him up. We waited for him to go out, where’s our little prince??? A bunch of kids went out and Shiyoon was the one of them. Shiyoon saw us and ran “APPA!!!!” he was really happy. He went into Joon’s arms, he looked so happy and excited. A little girl, I guessed that she’s Shiyoon’s friend. “Shiyoon-ah! Are they your brother?” she asked. “No! They are my father!” Shiyoon said and Joon smiled. “Two of them?” she asked. “Yes!” he replied. “Your appa is so handsome, two of them are so handsome” she said. “Thanks, cutie” I ruffled her hair and smiled. That little girl went to her friends and told her friends about us. “They are Shiyoon’s father? So handsome! I hope my father was handsome as his” I heard girls talking about us. Joon went to the group of girls “Thanks” he said to the girls and they got really excited. “Oppa, what’s your name?” one of the girls asked. “I’m Joon, nice to meet you” Joon smiled. “And what’s that oppa name?” she pointed at Mir. “He’s Mir” Joon said. Shiyoon went to the girls and dragged Joon away. “Appa! Let’s go!” Shiyoon said. “Shiyoon-ah, don’t go home too fast” one of the girls said. “But… I want to go home, you have your own appa, right? Appa…. I want to go home” he pouted. “I have to go home, Shiyoon wanted to rest. Bye!” Joon said. “Bye Joon-oppa! Bye Mir-oppa!” girls waved goodbye at us.

We arrived at home, Shiyoon slept in the car. I carried him to his bed room, don’t want to wake him up. After I placed Shiyoon in his bed, I went back my room. I saw Joon laying down on the bed. I jumped into the bed and put my head on his chest. “Mir…” he said. “Do you want to sleep already?” I asked. “Not really… what do you want to do?” he asked. “I want to do something. Now you have to sit” I said. He sat “Then? What do you want to do?” he asked. I smirked and sat on top of his lap, we’re facing each other. We stared for a long time. “Mir, I know what you wanna do… and I want it too” he said. I closed my eyes and leaned closer to plant a soft kiss on his addicting lips then pulled away. He smirked and replied my kiss with a seductive on my lips. “Ah… you’re so y, Mireu…” he said with a sensual tone. I kissed him again then he my lips again. We repeated that until I couldn’t know how long were they doing this. Every ten kisses and ten , I undone one of his buttons. “Mir… how many times did we do this?” he said between the kisses with a y voice. “Let’s count it, 1..2..3..4..5..6..7.. about seventy times” I counted his ed buttons on his shirt. “It’s not fair…” he said then ripped my shirts off. He ed all button on my shirt. “It’s not fair, I only….” my words were cut by his lips.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. He sneaked under my shirt and pulled me closer, I also wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed deeply, passionate but romantic. “APPA!!” someone opened the door. It was Shiyoon. We was surprised and pulled away. Shiyoon looked blank and I quickly fix my clothes and hair. We looked so embarrassed and went to Shiyoon. “Shiyoon-ah, don’t think too much about what you’ve seen. It’s adults business, kids shouldn’t see it” I said carefully. “Uh? Adult’s business? Is kissing like that with messy clothes is an adult business?” he said innocently. “Ah yes… you can’t tell it to the others. It’s our secret, okay?” Joon said with a blushing face. “Okay, then… the weird scream and sound in the midnight that came from appa’s room was an adult’s business too?” he asked, what an innocent kid. We got really embarrassed by his innocent questions. “Yes of course, now you need to rest. Go to your room and sleep well” I said. “Whoa… adults have a lot of business. Okay then, I’ll go to sleep” he said and went to his room.

“Huft… we’re saved because of his innocent mind” I said. “Babe, we should be careful when we have , Shiyoon heard our moans and… it’s really embarrassing” Joon said while caressing my cheek. “It’s because you’re too rough” I said. “Was I?” he smirked. “Yes” I said. “I just wanna feel your body” he said seductively. “You can do it, my body is all yours. Just don’t be too rough if you don’t want Shiyoon to hear us” I said. “Okay, I know. We should check on him in his room” he said. We went to Shiyoon’s room, he’s not sleeping yet. We came in and sat on his bed. “Appa… why do you come?” he asked. “Why don’t you sleep? You have to wake up early tomorrow” Joon said.

“I’m just thinking about something…” he said. “What is it? Tell your appa…” I said. “I like a girl in the school, but… I don’t think that she likes me too” he said shyly. “Oh… our little prince likes someone” Joon teased. “Ah… Appa, don’t be like that” he pouted. “Just tell her, Shiyoonie” I said. “But I think she won’t ever like me back” he said. “Can I tell you a story?” Joon said. “Yes! What kind of story? Tell me!” he asked. “There lived a human and inhuman creature, they fell in love with each other” Joon told the story, I smiled. “Then? What happened? They’re not the same creature…” he was curious. “Because, their love is so sincere and pure, they lived happily together. Shiyoon-ah, it doesn’t matter. Even a human can be together with an inhuman…” Joon said. “Was that really happened?” he asked. “Yes, of course” I winked at Mir. “Ah… if that was really happened, I’ll be confident to tell her” he was determined. “Now sleep well, goodnight” I kissed Shiyoon’s forehead. Joon kissed his forehead too then we turned off the light.

Joon’s POV

We went back to our room and Mir jumped into the bedroom. “Joonie, I want to sleep early, can I?” he asked sleepily. “Of course, baby. Good night” I kissed his forehead and he slept. I opened the present that Byunghee gave to me. It was a book, I thought that it was his book. The cover was simple and classy. It has a title ‘Two Different Worlds’. I read that book until I finished it, my tears were falling. It was our story, Mir and I, Seungho and Byunghee. It reminded me about the past, when I was still an inhuman. I don’t have enough time to sleep, but it’s okay, reading Byunghee’s book make me feel good. Mireu-ya… we’ve gone through a lot of problems, and now we’re together, I often thought that it was just a dream. I saw ‘thanks to’. Byunghee wrote Mir, Seungho-hyung and my name in it, he said that we’re his inspirations. I looked at the last page of the book, it said:

‘Believe that love doesn’t care who you are. Real love won’t die even if you live in two different worlds’

---------------------------------------------------

finally this story was done yeay!!!

thanks for all who read this, i love you all

sorry for my weird storyline and my not-too-good ending, i'm so sorry

thx for all who commented and subscribed this story...

i'll update my other story too, please wait for it....