Chapter 4

Two Different Worlds

 

Joon’s POV

Am I gay?? I kept thinking about Mir, and I think I love him more than a friend, the funny thing is we’re not even friends yet. I’m afraid that I’ll hurt him and I’ll be hurt too because Mir and I are different. He came closer I felt nervous, “Joonie, we can be friends, right?” he smiled and his hand asked me for a handshake. “Um… You don’t know who I am, you can’t trust me” I said. “Don’t say that again, I believe that you won’t do anything wrong” he said. “Um… okay” I shook his hand and smiled. Half of me felt happy because I love him, but the other half felt bad, because I knew this world is going to be destroyed by me. It means that I’m a bad person with a lot of sins. I just couldn’t kill humans, except when they’re bad persons. And I just can’t kill… Mir, I have the feeling that my father will ask me to kill Mir, I was afraid just to think of it.

“Where will I sleep?” I asked Mir. “You can sleep in my bed!” he said. “You…your… bed??” I stuttered. “Yes, you don’t want to??” he pouted sadly. “Not like that, I’m okay with that” I said. It’s getting difficult to me, I should stop thinking about him then he was asking me to sleep in his bed, but I wanted it so much. “YAY!!!” he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and put my head on his shoulder. Byunghee came so suddenly when we’re hugging. I was surprised and released Mir’s embrace. “Did I disturb your moment? Sorry….” he smiled weirdly. “No! I was doing nothing wrong…” I said nervously. “Oh come on, Joon… You can hug Mir anytime, I feel happy if you do that…” Byunghee said. “Happy?” I didn’t understand. “I love seeing Mir happy like this. He likes you so much….” Byunghee said. “Not “likes” like that….” Mir was embarrassed, does he like me?? “Forget it, go to your bed. It’s night already” Byunghee said. “Okay” Mir and I said. In the bed, I tried to keep a distance from him. But he came closer and hugged me like I was his pillow. I blushed lightly. I thought that I fell for him again…. I slept peacefully with an angel’s embrace.

Seungho’s POV

I arrived in the human world, it felt so new. It’s still morning here, I can’t waste my time here… I landed on the land named Korea, it’s also Joon’s place. Maybe I’ll meet him soon, or not. I walked around with humans everywhere. Weapons already in my pocket and I’m ready to defend myself. Human looked almost the same with us, I don’t find bad thing yet. Was Joon’s word right?? That human isn’t that bad??? Don’t trust anyone first! Do your work well… I don’t have this world’s money. I thought that I needed to find a job. I looked around the town and tried to search an easy job. When I was walking around, I bumped into someone and he fell down. He brought nearly 20 books in his hands and all fell down. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it, I didn’t see you” I apologized to him. “Ah… it’s okay. I should be careful next time” he turned around and faced me. I was stunned at him, he looks gorgeous. I was staring at him for a pretty long time. I forgot to help him to pick his books.

I helped him and he smiled. “Thank you…” he said sweetly. “Ah… no problem, it was my fault” I said. “Why did you carry many books?” I asked. “It’s my job” he said. “Can I help you? You brought too much” I offered a help. What’s wrong with me? I offered help to a human?? I don’t know about my mind right now…. “It’s my job, you don’t need to…” he denied softly. “It must be so heavy, it’s around 20 books. I’ll carry half of them” I said. “Okay, but I wasn’t the one who wanted it” he said. I picked around 10 books on my hands. “Thanks” he said. His voice is very sweet. We walked until we reached a house. “A house?” I asked. “I deliver books to customer, that’s what I do” he said. “You’re a hardworking, no wonder you got quite fine arms” I said shamelessly. Was I saying weird things??? ARGH!!! “Thanks” his face turned red because he was embarrassed. “Mr. Jung! Your order is already here” he pressed the doorbell. Someone opened the door, he gave the order and the customer signed the bill. “Thank you, sir!” he bowed and left.

“Now my first work is done!” he said. “You have to work again?” I asked. “Of course, I have to work passionately! Even though it’s just a part-time job” he said. I admired his passion…. and his looks. “What do you do?” he asked. “I’m just a freshman and I’m trying to find a job. I’ll leave…” I said. “Thank you again for helping me” he said. “I’m also sorry that I bumped to you” I said. I left and he left too, we’re going on the different way. I looked behind, tried to see him once again. He was surprised because he’s looking at me too. He turned away and started walking again. I could see his surprised face, he’s cute. Wait… Do I fell for human??

I walked around again trying to find a job. My mind was running everywhere, I’m thinking about that boy again…. I forgot to ask for his name. So, this is what Joon feels… I believe his word now. Humans are not that bad, I wanted to inform that to appa, but he’ll never believe that. What should I do now?? I’ll destroy this place in 28 days. I felt bad just to think about it. I bet Joon has the same problem like me. I’m spazzing about him again… How to remove him from my mind???? I kept walking and found nothing. Suddenly, I saw someone familiar. “Joon!” I shouted. He reacted, that must be Joon. He looked at me and ran to me. “Hyung!” he hugged me. “Hey, little bro” I said. “When did you arrive?” he asked. “This morning” I answered. “What did you do?” he asked. “I looked around to find a job, what’re you doing here?” I asked him back. “I went home from work” he said. “You already had a job?” I asked. “Yes, in a restaurant” he said. “I envy you” I said. “You’ll get it soon, hyung…” he said.

“So, what do you think about human world? Interesting, isn’t it?” he asked. “Yes, and it was much different than I thought before” I said. “I already said it! Humans are not that bad” he said. “Yes, I admitted it. I believe your words” I said. “Don’t judge people without knowing the reality, hyung…” he said. “Okay okay, I was wrong” I gave up. “What do you want to do now??” he asked. “Nothing, I’ll just follow you…” I said. We walked somewhere, I don’t know anything. “Joon, where are we going?” I asked. “To someone’s house” he smiled. “A pretty boy whom you told me yesterday?” I asked. “Yes, his house…” he said. “Will they hate me? I’m just a stranger” I asked. “No, you need to know about his family. They’re sooo nice…” he said. “By the way, Joon… I felt the same feeling with you” I said. “Huh? What feeling?” he asked and I blushed lightly. “Love at the first sight” I said shyly. “Really? With a human?” he was surprised. “Ummm yes… and he’s a boy. Now I know your feelings. Sorry that I couldn’t believe you” I said. “It’s okay, hyung… What’s his name?” he asked. “I didn’t ask, I forgot” I said. “Maybe you’ll meet him again….” he asked. “I hope so” I said. “YA! Hyung! I forgot! You have a girlfriend already, right?” he asked. “We already broke up, I couldn’t lie to myself” I said. “Why?” he asked. “I don’t love her from the start, I dated her only because of appa” he said. “WHOA… And now you’re falling for a human” he said. “YA!” I was embarrassed.

“We’re arrived!!” he said. We stopped at a house. The house is simple but nice, we went inside and there’s a boy came running and hugged Joon. “You came back home, Joonie” that boy hugged Joon tightly. “Who?” the boy looked at me. “Mir, this is my brother. His name is Seungho” Joon said. “Seungho-hyung? I’m Mir!” he shook my hands and smiled cutely. “Nice to meet you” I said. “You’re handsome like Joonie… hehe” he giggled. “Ah… I’m not” I blushed. “Mireuuu, I’m more handsome…” Joon said, he was a bit jealous. They have a cute relationship. “Joon, Seungho-hyung, I need to go somewhere. I want to buy something in the mart” Mir said. “Okay, be careful” Joon said.

After Mir left, Joon asked me to sit in the sofa. “Joon, is that the boy whom you told me about???” I asked. “Yes, he’s lovely and adorable. Isn’t it??” he said. “Yeah… you’re right. No wonder you fell for him…” I said. “Hyung, you’re like a e. Mir is mine, don’t steal him” Joon said. “I won’t” I said. “You should get Mir’s brother instead… He’s handsome too” he said. “He has a brother?? He must be so handsome. Mir’s so handsome, I’m sure his brother is handsome too” I said. “HAHA! You’re interested, huh?” he teased. “No! I already have someone in my mind…” I said. “MIR!!!” someone shouted from the upstairs. “Mir’s not here! He went to the mart” Joon shouted back. “Who?” a voice asked. “It’s Joon!” Joon said. “Oh Joonie… You’re back from work” the voice came nearer. Someone went downstairs and I was surprised. I knew that face, he is……

“YOU???” I pointed at him, I was shocked. “You….” he was surprised too.

-------------------------------------------------

update again yeayy....

don't forget to comment and subscribe :))))