Chapter 12

Two Different Worlds

Mir’s POV

“JOON!!!!!” I screamed out loud when he vanished. I no longer saw him. He disappeared without leaving any marks. I cried loudly and Cheondung came to me. He hugged me tightly and I was crying in his shoulder. “Joon… he….” I couldn’t speak clearly. “I knew, Mir. It’s okay…” he said. “OKAY? I won’t be okay! He disappeared, hyung!!! Do you know how much I love him?? He means everything to me, hyung… and now he’s gone” I said. “Mir… you shouldn’t be this sad, I’m sure won’t like it if you are sad and crying for him. He wanted you to be happy and cheerful, like Mir as usual” he said patting my head. “But hyung….” I tried to speak. “Calm down, Mir” he said. Byunghee-hyung suddenly came from somewhere, his eyes were really red. “Hyung…” I looked at Byunghee-hyung and ran to hug him. “Hyung… Seungho-hyung must be….” I hugged him tightly. “Mir… Don’t talk that right now. I had a hard time” he said, he tried to not crying. “Sorry… hyung” I said. “I already called mom and all people will come back here soon” he said. “Hyung, I’ve never saw you crying… so, don’t cry hyung. You’re strong man” I said. “Idiot, I should be the one telling you that. I’m a strong man, and you’re still my crybaby little bro” he patted my shoulder. I began to cry again “Look, you’re crying again” he teased. I was crying again, then Byunghee-hyung kissed my cheek cutely. “YA! Hyung! Joon is the only one who can kiss me… Joon… is... the… only…” I cried again. “Can’t I kiss my own cutie little bro?” he asked. “Okay okay, you can” I said.

Next morning, I woke up beside Byunghee-hyung. Byunghee-hyung really cares about me, I’m so lucky to have a brother like him. Umma opened the door and I hugged her tightly. “Umma I miss you…” I acted like a baby. “Let’s eat breakfast, where’s Joon and Seungho?” she asked. I froze again, she reminded me about Joon. “Umma!!!” I hugged her tightly and cried out loud. “Why? Why are you crying, Mir??” she asked. “Joon… he’s gone, he’s not a human and he vanished from this world, I won’t meet him anymore umma” I said. “Mir…” she tried to calm me down. “Umma, don’t get mad at me… I’m gay and I love Joon” I said the truth. “I won’t be mad, because… I knew that you love Joon and you’re happy with him. And I like Joon too, he’s a good potential son-in-law, nice and handsome” she said. “But… it won’t happen, umma. He disappeared and I can’t be with him anymore” I said. “Mir… You’ll meet him, I know it will happen someday” she said and I smiled slightly. “Umma, I won’t marry anyone else except Joon” I said. “It’s okay, Mir… I was wrong, I can’t force you to marry with someone whom you don’t love. I don’t want you to marry the wrong person” she smiled. Finally, I smiled widely and hugged her. “Where’s Byunghee-hyung?” I asked her. “He didn’t sleep much because he tried to finish his book, can you check on him?” she asked. “Okay!” I said and ran downstairs, finding my hyung who was sleeping in the desk, he looked so tired. He woke up and smiled with a sleepy face “Mir… I finished my book, I fulfilled Seungho’s wish. He wanted me to finish it, and now I finished it!” he was happy. “YAY! Hope your book will be a big hit, you didn’t allow me to read it before” I pouted. “You’ll know it soon” he said.

“I will go. I want to introduce this book to many bookstores in the Seoul. I hope they will accept it and published my book” he said. “Fighthing, hyung!” I cheered him. In a few days, Byunghee-hyung’s book got more popular. He came home with a happy face and ran to me excitedly. “MIR-YA!!! My book is the best-seller in Korea!” he said. “Hyung! Congrats, I know you have talents” I smiled. “But Mir… I need to go to Japan, I will study more there. I will leave tonight. Take care of yourself, okay?” he said. “HYUNG! You’ll leave? Don’t leave me! Joon left me and now you’re going to leave too??” I started crying. “Mir… You’re an adult, right? Don’t be like that…” he said. “I am not an adult, I’m your crybaby little brother” I said and hugged him. “Mir… don’t cry… I promise I will buy something for you and bring it when I go back to Korea” he said patting my back. “Hyung, I’ll help you packing clothes and stuffs” I said. “Thanks, Mir” he kissed my cheek. Byunghee-hyung… Thank you, hyung. Because of you, umma and Cheondung, I still have a happy life. It’s better if Joon and Seungho-hyung are here now with us.

When I was helping him packing the clothes, I cried “Hey, why are you crying again?” he asked. “Please come back as fast as you can, hyung. I don’t want to be lonely, I will miss you” I wiped my tears. “Okay, I promise I will come home bringing my new book and something for you, umma, and Cheondung” he said. “Hyung, I want to go to the airport too” I said. “Okay, but don’t cry again” he said. That’s how Byunghee-hyung left me, not disappeared. He just stayed in the place which is very very far from me. Umma… she’s hospitalized and she was in coma. She has serious sickness and she never told me about it. I always visit her everyday. But nothing has changed. I was left alone in the house. I slept alone, made breakfast or lunch even dinner alone. I was so lonely. I often suddenly thought about Joon, I cried hard when I thought of him. Joon… I’ve been living like this now, it’s lonely. So please… come back to me. I picked something under the bed. It’s still there, my present for Joonie. Although the wrapping paper is already full of dust, I’m sure that the things inside there are still perfectly fine. Joon… You haven’t even received this present for me. You disappeared before I could give it to you. I hope someday you’ll open this present.

Byunghee’s POV

I’m in Japan, I study hard to be a better writer. There are so many things in Japan which can’t be found in Korea. And there’s something which can’t be found everywhere… Seungho. Seungho I miss you so much…. My tears began to fall again if I remembered him. I wiped my tears and started writing new story. What kind of story should I write? My teacher said that I have to write with my real feelings sincerely. Don’t try too hard, that’s the point of making a good book. A face popped in my mind suddenly, it was Seungho again. He’s my inspiration and I admired him, I even wrote his name in special thanks to in my first book. Now… I have to try to make a book by myself, make Seungho proud and happy.

I started to write something, I wrote a real-life story between us, Joon&Mir, Me&Seungho, I wrote something that really happened. It’s a love story, a sad love story between human and inhuman creature. They fall in love for each other and shared sincere and warm love. My tears were falling down again, writing this really made me cry, I miss Seungho and Joon so much. Everything I wrote is the reality except the ending. I made a happy ending, hoping that it will come true. I cried when I made the ending, I missed you guys…. Seungho, Joon. I want to meet you again… I finished my second book in 1 month, that’s pretty fast. Since I published my new book, it got hot responses from many readers. My book got the best-seller title in Korea. Because it was a big hit, my book was translated into many languages, Japanese, Chinese, French, English and Spanish. I was really happy! TO THE MAX! Other countries also love my book, they gave many great responses.

I called Mir from Japan “Mir, how are you? How’s umma?” “Hyung, I’m glad you called me again… Umma is still unconscious and I… am well” “Do you want to hear a good news?” “What is it, hyung? Your book was famous around the world. I’m proud of you” “Mir, I will have a fanmeeting in Korea. I’ll be back! I just had a fanmeeting in Japan” “YAY!! Hyung I miss you soooo much! You have fans? I don’t believe it” “YA! Handsome man like me must have a lot of fans you know… I will send the book to you, just wait” “Whatever hyung, where are you now?” “I’m in the bookstore, I haven’t gone home” “It’s already late, hyung! Go home and rest well. Bye my hyung….” “Bye, my little dongsaeng”

I went out from the bookstore and walked home. I wore headphones and focused at my cellphone. I didn’t look straight to the front. It was late at night, so quiet. Suddenly I saw a car moving fast towards me, I thought that the driver was drunk. I tried to run but I thought that I won’t make it. Mir-ya, hyung doesn’t know if I can meet you again or not….

---------------------------------------------------

hey again :DDD

do you know that... i'm addicted to y beat intro choreo.... 

Joon's hip OMG, Seungho's body wave OMG I'M ERT x_x

I imagined Joon dancing to it and the mic (or more look like a pole) is Mir OMG

OMO I can't imagine it... *dirty minds* 

comment pleaseeee...