Chapter 2

Two Different Worlds

 

Joon’s POV

“PLEASE!!! STOP!!!” I heard someone shouted loudly. I ran into that sounds and found gangsters were hitting a weak boy. Humans are abusive like this… They hit someone who is weaker. I went to them and punch his face. “YA! What’re you doing? Trying to be a hero?” one of the gangsters said. I didn’t answer. I just kicked him until he fell down. “You’re good” another one said and tried to punch me but I kicked him first and he fell. I hit them all and I won. One person won against ten. They were all fainted, or maybe dead. I came closer to the boy, he’s beaten badly. Bloods were in his forehead. I needed to help him, wait…. Help him? Human? I shouldn’t help this much but…. this pretty boy made me thought twice. Damn you Joon and your caring sides…. I couldn’t think too much, he could die. I took medical equipments from my bag and cured him. After I cured him, I couldn’t leave him here, right? I opened his wallet and found his address. I picked him up then walked, after searching the address, finally I found his house.

Why am I like this? Humans are our enemies, but… this pretty boy is too pretty to be an enemy. Lee Joon… Stop thinking about it! I knocked the door and a boy opened it. He was a bit surprised “Who are you?” he asked. “I’m no one, I found this boy on the street. He’s beaten by gangsters. This is his house, right?” I said. He looked so shocked after he saw the fainted boy’s face clearly. “MIR!” he was so shocked. He cried. “Come inside” he told me. I went in with the boy in my hands. I placed him on the bed. I thought that here is this pretty boy’s room. “I already cured some injuries, he’ll be okay” I said. “Thank you very much! I don’t know what to say again… Just thank you very much….” he said. “No problem, can I ask your name?” I asked. “I’m Byunghee, this is Mir. What’s your name?” he pointed at himself then at that pretty boy. “I’m Joon” I said. “Are you Mir’s friend?” he asked me. “No, I just found him in the street, I didn’t know about him” I said. “Thank you very much! You brought Mir home safely. I was worried, how if you’re not there. I wouldn’t able to see Mir, my lovely little brother” he said. “You’re his brother? You care so much about him…” I said. “Of course I do, who can hate this cutie pie???” he caressed Mir’s face.

Humans are not all like that. Byunghee was an example. I never thought that humans care about each other like this… His attitude is really sincere. I knew it by looking at his face. “Joon-ah… I have to go outside for a while. Take care of him, okay? If anything happens, tell me, okay?” he said. “Okay, I’ll take care of him. Don’t worry” I said. “Mireu, hyung has to go somewhere, Joon is here, so don’t worry. Wake up soon…” Byunghee ruffled Mir’s hair then left. Is Byunghee really human? It’s so different compared to what our people said, really different. He’s so nice and caring…  I waited beside Mir for 30 minutes.

“I’m home!” I heard a woman voice. She entered Mir’s room and got shocked. “Who are you?” she was surprised because there’s stranger in his house. “He’s not a bad person, umma” Byunghee appeared from somewhere. “Who is he?” she asked. “He saved Mir, gangsters beat Mir on the street” Byunghee said. “What? Is he okay now?” she ran into Mir. “He’s okay, he’ll wake up soon” I said. “Thanks, young man. You’re Mir’s friend?” she asked. “No, I found him in the street. My name is Joon, I’m just a freshman” I said. “Where do you live?” she asked. “I’m still finding it” I said. “You can live here if you want…” she said. She allowed me, stranger, live in her house. I thought human would think negatively when they saw stranger, but these two are just different. It would be nice if humans were all like that. “I don’t want to bother you and your sons” I said. “It won’t bother me, and I’m sure Mir will like you….” she said. “Like me?” I asked. “Yes, you’re handsome. I’m sure that Mir wants to befriend with you” she said and I blushed. She thought that I was handsome. She totally changed my perception about humans.

“It’s okay. I’ll try to find a place. I’ll always come here, can I?” I said. “Of course you can, Joon. You saved Mir’s life” she said. “By the way, your things that Mir bought at the mart are on the dining table” I said. “You brought those too, Joon?” she asked. “I couldn’t leave it there” I said. “Thank you very much, I need to cook something. You’ll have dinner here, right?” she asked. “I’ll go home after Mir woke up. I don’t want to…” I said. “Just once, I’m sure Mir wants to talk to you” she said. “I will, thanks noona” I said. “Noona? I’m not that young! I’ll cook something, please take care of Mir for a while…” she said. “Ah yes…” I said and she left. WHOA… I didn’t know human was kind like this. I thought that Mir, Byunghee, and their mom are nice. I looked again at Mir’s face, he looked so pretty. God made a creature like this in human’s world?? This wasn’t fair, why he had to be in Human’s world, not in my country… I knew I looked like a…. gay, but I couldn’t lie. I should stop thinking about him, I’m his enemy. His body moved and his eyes opened slowly. “You’re awake?” I asked.

Mir’s POV

I slowly gained my consciousness… I opened my eyes slowly and I only saw blur. Then I felt that I was in comfortable bed. My vision got clearer and I saw a figure in front of my eyes. Who is it? “You’re awake” his voice sounded unfamiliar, it’s a man, maybe Byunghee-hyung… But, this wasn’t Byunghee’s voice. I tried to open my eyes widely and I was shocked. I saw a handsome stranger in front of me. “Wh…. Who… are you??” I was surprised. “Don’t worry, I’m not a robber” he said and flipped his hair. He was so… handsome… I blushed because I never saw someone as handsome as him. “Ummm” I couldn’t speak. “How are you feeling?” he asked, his voice killed me. It was so deep and y…. “I’m feeling better” I said and tried to sit up then walked normally. But I stumbled because my body wasn’t recovered fully yet. He caught me on his arms and he supported my body. I was blushing so badly… His body felt so warm and protective. He placed me back into the bed “You shouldn’t force yourself when you’re not healthy yet” he said. He’s such a…. what a man….

My mom entered my room and she looked so happy. “MIR! You woke up!” she hugged me. “Huh? What were happening to me?” I asked. “I’ll tell you about that later, we’ll have our dinner first, with Joon” she said. “Who is Joon?” I asked. “Joon is him” she pointed at that handsome boy. “So, you’re name is Joon? I’m Mir” I introduced myself shyly. “Now, let’s go to the downstairs and have a dinner” she said. “But my body wasn’t fully recovered yet, umma” I said. “I can help you” Joon lifted me and picked me up bridal style. I was so surprised and blushing crazily. “Ah… so cute… Thanks, Joon” umma said. Without realizing, I leaned my head closer to his chest. It was strange but I felt so good. He placed me on the chair on the dining room. “Ohh… You’ve gotten pretty closer” Byunghee-hyung said and I was embarrassed.

We started eating while chatting. “Mir, you never saw Joon before?” umma asked. “No, can I ask something? Why is Joon here?” I asked curiously. “He saved your life, Mireuu…. He saved you from those gangsters. You should say thank you” Byunghee-hyung said. “UH? Really? Thank you very much” I said to Joon. “It’s okay” Joon said with a cool and charming voice. I fall for his voice and his look, he looked damn handsome, and he saved my life. Maybe he is…. my… future man, maybe God sent him to me… It’s just destiny, we met like it was fate. Will my wish come true??? Ah… Joon, I hope you’re really the one, you’re just perfect…..

--------------------------------------------------------

i updated :D

how do you think???

comment and subscribe ......