Chapter 11

Two Different Worlds

 

Joon’s POV

What should I do?

I shot my father’s leg and took Mir’s hand and dragged him away. “JOON!!!” he was really angry. I kept dragging Mir away, far from my father. We found a place to hide and went in. “Joon, why did you do that?” he asked. “Why?” I asked back. “Why did you choose me over your mother?” he asked. “Mir… I never saw my mother. It’s okay for me to never see her. But you… I met you. You are the most important person in my life. I don’t want to lose you” I said. His eyes got teary and I hugged him. “Where’s Byunghee?” I asked. “Byunghee-hyung and Cheondung didn’t escape, they’re still here. Cheondung, I don’t know where he is. But Byunghee-hyung tried to find Seungho-hyung” he said. Suddenly my father found us and took out his gun. He aimed that gun to Mir, Mir was really frightened. When my father tried to shoot Mir, I moved my body in front of Mir. The bullet hit my body instead of Mir’s. Even though I don’t have bloods, it’s still painful. Mir looked so shocked. “Joon, are you okay?” he was worried. “I’m okay, just follow me” I ran fast to hide from my father. I ignored all the pain and kept running. I found a good place and hid there.

“Joon, are you okay?” he looked at the injury. “Mir, I have no bloods. It’s okay” I said. “I know but… it’s still painful, right?” he looked at the injury closely. “You don’t need to care about me, Mir… I’m a big liar” I said. “No, you’re not” he smiled. “Thanks Mir for believing me” I said. “By the way, why did you do that? I mean when you’re hit by a bullet, you blocked it. I was the one whom your father targeted” he said. “Mireu-ya… I changed my way of life” I said. “Huh? What?” he asked. “I used to be a man who followed all the rules and obeyed the commands, but… I won’t be like that again” I said. “Then??” he asked. “I want to protect you, forever and always, until I die, I will protect you. I don’t care if my father hates me, the important thing is your life, Mir. I love you…” I said before my father found me.

“Joon-ah! You don’t want to see your own mother? You chose that brat over your mother?” appa said. “I never meet her, and I never got anything from her, so I won’t be sad if I lose my mother. Mir is…. I met him, he gave me the real world, the real world which has everything that I need. So, don’t ever touch Mir” I said. “Okay, I won’t touch him. It’s better for me to keep searching for other humans” he left.

Mir’s POV

Joon… you don’t need to do it that far. “Joon….” I said. “Mir, I won’t hurt you, never, so stop asking me to kill you. It won’t bring any happiness, because…. you’re my heaven. If I die, I will always stay in your heart” he said. I cried, why is Joon is so….. I love him. “Joon…. I love you” I said. “Sorry, Mir… I can’t give something as much as you gave to me” he said. “Joonie, You gave me everything, because… I need you” I said. “Mir, we need to find Seungho-hyung and Byunghee, I got a plan. My father will find humans until he finds it, so I need to stop him” he said. “Okay” I called Byunghee-hyung and we met. “Hyung, you’ve met Seungho-hyung?” I asked, Seungho-hyung was already next to Byunghee-hyung. I thought Byunghee-hyung hasn’t met him. “I already met him” Byunghee-hyung smiled. “And I already apologized for leaving without his knowing” Seungho-hyung added. “That’s enough for chitchat” Joon said. “Joon-ah, what will appa do?” Seungho-hyung asked. “I’m sure he will move and find humans in other country” Joon said. “That’s bad” Seungho-hyung said.

“I have a plan, maybe it isn’t that good but it’s the only way. Our country’s army is really strong, we have to stop it” Joon said. “What is it?” Byunghee-hyung asked. “First, Mir and I will follow father and we will try to stop him. Second, Mir?” he asked. “Huh? What?” I asked. “You remember right, when we have a date in the museum. We looked at a time-machine. It’s already finished and can be used, right?” Joon asked. “Yes… Someone already use and it’s safe, but you can’t just use it, you need many things to use, only special person can use it” I said. “There’s no one in Korea except us, right?” he asked. “Yes… but…” I said. “No but, Seungho-hyung and Byunghee will go to the past by that time machine” Joon said. “WHAT? What am I going to do there?” Seungho-hyung was very surprised. “Seungho-hyung, come here” Joon dragged Seungho-hyung and whispered something. What were Joon whispering??

Joon’s POV

“Seungho-hyung, come here” I dragged Seungho-hyung.”What are you doing?” he asked. I whispered something “Hyung, you’ll go to the past when Shin Yeong Seo still alive and when he haven’t made human-like creature like us. I thought that the first creature was stored in an incubator. I heard that from a professor. Destroy that incubator and change the future” I whispered to him. “Then it means that….” he said. “Yes… we’ll be gone, we won’t exist in this world again” I said. “That means that we will never see them again? Cheondung, Mir, and… Byunghee???” he was still shocked. “Hyung, this is the only way. I want to save them, even if I have to leave this world” I said. “Okay… I got it. This is the only way to protect them. I’ll give up my life” he said and we came back to Byunghee and Mir. “What were you whispering about?” Byunghee asked. “I have no time to explain! Follow me!” Seungho-hyung grabbed Byunghee’s hand and dragged him to the museum.

“What are they doing?” Mir asked me. “I can’t tell it now! Where’s Cheondung? He’s not here?” I asked. “He’s here but he hid himself, he’ll try to save the city” Mir said. “Then let’s go!” I dragged him away. “Where are we going?” he asked. “We have to follow my father and stop him, I have to…” I said. Mir just kept running with me until we found my father. “Mir, Stay here! Don’t do anything reckless, I don’t want you to hurt yourself” I kissed his cheeks and started to fight with them. I don’t care about that, I LIVED there but it’s not my home. My home is…. Mir. I won’t let them destroy Mir’s place.

Seungho’s POV

“Seungho! Where are we going?” Byunghee asked me. “We need to go to the past time” I said. “Then what are you going to do there?” he asked. “I can’t tell you now” I said. We went inside the museum and found the time machine. We went into the capsule and I tried to use it and I did it. I arrived in a place where Shin Yeong Seo made us in a laboratory. “Seungho…. Where are we?” he asked. “Baby, don’t be scared. You’ll be fine” I said. We went inside the laboratory and Shin Yeong Seo was sleeping in the desk. “Who’s that old man?” Byunghee asked. “Ssshhh, don’t wake him up!” I whispered. Joon was right. The first creature was in an incubator.

Suddenly, Shin Yeong Seo woke up and he was surprised. “Who are you?” he was shocked. I took something big, like a wood and tried to destroy the incubator. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!” he was mad. “Sorry, your creature made such a big trouble to this world. I will try to repair this world” I said and I destroy the incubator until it shattered into pieces. Shin Yeong Seo couldn’t do anything, he’s too old and he was so shocked. I thought he died. It’s also my time to leave this world. My body was glowing, this is the time. “SEUNGHO!!!!” Byunghee ran to me and hugged me. I could still feel his warm embrace for the last time. “What happened?” he was worried. “Byunghee-ya! Future has changed, I killed my first ancestor and it means… I won’t exist from now on” I said crying. “DON’T LEAVE ME!!! I just met you again! Why I have to lose you again???” he cried sadly. “I’ll do anything to save you, even if I have to give up my life” I was still crying. “Don’t leave me! I’m begging you” he cried hysterically. “Sorry, baby… I have to leave” my body began to fade away. “NO! NO! NO! SEUNGHO! DON’T!” he cried more.

“I have a request, Byunghee-ya. Finish your book for me, you have to finish it, okay?” I said. “But we made it together, why do you leave when the book is almost finished??? WHY???” he shouted. “Sorry, I can’t help you until the end of the book” I apologized. “Seungho… you don’t need to apologize” he said. “The last thing is… I want you to know that… I really love you, from the day we met until forever. I will always love you” I kissed his beautiful lips for the last time and I started to become a light. “I… love… you… too” he couldn’t stop crying.

Joon’s POV

This is the time, Seungho-hyung did it well. “WHAT HAPPENED???” appa yelled. “Appa, we will be gone. Seungho-hyung has changed the past and he killed our first ancestor. That means that we will be gone” I said. Mir looked shocked and ran to me. “Mir, I told you not to go here” I said, I already surrounded with a light. “Joon… Don’t tell me that your words were right!! You won’t be gone, right??” he asked worriedly. “It’s right, Mireu... I will leave this world and won’t exist from now on. You’ll have a peaceful live” I said. “JOONIE!! DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU! We haven’t even married yet!” he cried uncontrollably. “Mir… Don’t cry. You can’t cry because of me. I troubled you so much, I haven’t given you anything” I smiled. “NO! You mean so much to me! I won’t be with anyone except you, you’ve saved my life, Joonie…” he said, still crying and hugging me. “I have to go now, forget about me, okay? Find someone better than me. I will be happy if you find someone who is capable to be your future bride. But… Even if that happens, I will always love you, Mir” I kissed his soft lips for the last time. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. I want to feel this for a little more time but, time was too fast. I began to fade away and I couldn’t feel his lips on mine again. “Goodbye, Mireu-baby” I thought and smiled. “JOON!!!!!” I heard he screamed my name while crying.

No One’s POV

Joon and Seungho began to fade away. Before they really disappeared from the world, on the same time in different place, Joon and Seungho hold their shell necklace. “I don’t know this necklace has a real power or not, but I wish…. I can reborn as a human and live with them together” they both cracked the shell and prayed. “I wish that I can meet you again…” those were the last words because they vanished.

---------------------------------------------------

hi again!!!! i updated again, my exam is nearly over yeayyyy!!!

mblaq had a great comeback woohoo!!

i'm addicted to smoky girl hehee

btw, y beat intro is a O_O

was it only me who thought that way???

comment please.... :DDD