Chapter 5

Two Different Worlds

 

Seungho’s POV

“YOU???” I pointed at him, I was shocked. “You….” he was surprised too. “You two knew each other??” Joon asked. I didn’t answer, I just shocked and couldn’t believe that the boy whom I met in the street, lives here…. “Umm… We met before, but….” the boy said shyly. “Am I disturbing here? I need to go upstairs. Hyung… If you need something, just ask Byunghee, okay?” Joon left me. We felt awkward and it’s uncomfortable…. “So… you’re Mir’s brother?” I asked him. “Yes” he answered. “I’m Joon’s brother” I said shyly. “Can… can I… ask your name???” he was quite nervous, cute. “My name is Seungho, nice to meet you” I shook his hands. He was surprised and blushed lightly. “I’m Byunghee” he said. “You’re the one who brought that books, right?” I asked. “Yes, thanks so much for your help” he said. “It’s okay…” I said. “We can be friends, right??” I asked. “Of course” he smiled and shook my hands. “You’re handsome…” I heard someone said that softly, I thought that was Byunghee. “What? What did you say?” I asked. He looked down because he was embarrassed. I tilted his chin up “You’re cute” I said. His face turned red quickly.

“Hyung?” Joon saw me tilting Byunghee’s chin and he was shocked. “It’s not like that” I released my hand quickly and he smirked. “Ah… I need to go outside. See you” Byunghee ran outside. Joon looked at me with a weird look. “Why?” I asked. “You fell for him, huh?” he asked. “Um… he was the one whom I talked about. I met him in the street, and… we met again…” I said shyly. “Oooh…. It’s fate! I knew it!” he said. “Yeah… it’s luck to meet him again. I thought that I won’t meet him again…” I said.

Joon’s POV

Seungho-hyung is also in love… What are we going to do?? We fell for human… “Hyung, what we’re gonna do? We can’t be with human” I said. “I’m also confused, Joon-ah…” he said. “I think we need to tell them soon, but not now…” I said. “I want it too but… We’ll betray them, and I don’t want to kill them” he said. ”Me too, hyung…” I said. “I’m home!” Mir’s mother entered the house. “Dahee-noona! Mir and Byunghee went outside” I said to her. “Oh… Who is he?” he pointed at Seungho. “Uh... This is my brother, Seungho” I introduced Seungho to Dahee-noona. “I’m Seungho, nice to meet you” Seungho-hyung bowed politely. “Ah… You’re the same as Joon… You’re both handsome” she said. Seungho-hyung looked so pleased, he’s happy.

“YA! We’re home!” Mir and Byunghee came inside. “How can you arrived together?” I asked. “I met Mir in the street, so we just went home together” Byunghee said. “Byunghee-hyung… this is Seungho-hyung, he’s Joon’s brother” Mir said. “He already knew it Mir, you’re late” I said to him. “Oh… okay” he said. “Hyung, how did you know Seungho” Mir asked Byunghee. “We met in the street before” Byunghee said. “Ah… so this is the one who helped you to bring books then you fell for him, right?” Mir blurted out. Byunghee was so embarrassed. I didn’t believe Mir just blurted that out, he’s so innocent. Seungho-hyung’s face also turned red. Ah… I’ll do something great. “Seungho also told me that he met Byunghee and fell for him at the first sight” I said frankly. “Joon-ah!” Seungho warned me. I just smirked happily. “Mir, we need to leave them alone” I said and linked my arm with Mir’s. We went to Mir’s room and Mir jumped into his bed. “You’re like a puppy, Mir” I said. “I’m not an animal” he said and finally sat down.

“Was it right? Byunghee-hyung met Seungho-hyung in the street? And they fell for each other??” Mir was excited. “I think that’s completely right” I said. “Whoa… they’re destined for each other. They like each other” he said. “I’m also…” I stuttered. “What?” he asked. “I think I like you” I kissed his cheek and he blushed. “What?” he couldn’t believe. “I like you” I said again and I blushed. “You’re joking, right?” he asked. “I’m not. I like you since we met. It was… I can’t explain it” I said. “I like you too” he hugged me. “You? Like me?” I asked. “Yes, I do” he leaned closer, tried to kiss me on the lips. I turned my head away to avoid it. “Sorry, we can’t be boyfriends… I hope you stop liking me and don’t trust me” I said. Maybe those words hurt so much, I’m sorry Mir… “Why? I trust you” he said. “Just don’t really trust me…” I said. “Okay, but we still can be friends, right? Now, smile… Your smile is pretty” he said and I blushed. “Okay”I smiled widely and he smiled too. No… This only makes me fall for him more…

“Guys! Come here! Dinner’s ready!” it’s Byunghee’s voice. “YES! We’re coming!” Mir said. “What? ? What were you doing, Mir? You’re still innocent” Byunghee asked and we’re embarrassed. “Hyung! COME! C-O-M-E! Get it? Mir shouted. We went downstairs “Sorry I heard it wrong…” Byunghee giggled. Then I noticed Byunghee and Seungho-hyung were holding hands. “Hyung, you and Byunghee…” I was speechless. “Many things happened” Byunghee smiled. “Congrats!” Mir said. I couldn’t speak, Seungho-hyung with Byunghee?? “Hyung, can I speak with you?” I dragged Seungho-hyung to the sofa. “Hyung, are you sure that you’re dating him?” I asked. “Yes… I already thought about it. I want him, and I’m ready to endure the pain. I’m ready with the fact that he will hate me because I’ll destroy his world. But I promised to myself that I won’t kill him” he said. “Hyung…” I lost of words. “I already thought about it, Joon… I’m mature enough” he said. “But, I’m not ready yet. I’m not ready at the fact that I’ll leave him soon” I said. “You need time to think, bro…” he patted my head.

“Joon! Dinner!” Mir said. “Okay!” I went back to them. We ate together. There are Mir, Seungho-hyung, Byunghee, Dahee-noona and me. “I forgot to tell you! Cheondung will come here, maybe in 30 minutes…” Dahee-noona said. “Cheondung?” I asked. “Cheondung-hyung will come? Hooray!!!” Mir was happy. “Who’s Cheondung?” I asked. “He’s our cousin! He’s tall and nice, but a little bit unique and different” Byunghee said. “Ohh… He must be handsome like you two” Seungho-hyung said. “What’re you talking about, hyung?” I didn’t understand my brother, why he said that? Weird hyung… “Yeah… I thought that he’s the most good-looking” Mir said. “Really? It must be very handsome…” Seungho-hyung said. “Hyung, you’re weird…” I said to him. “Sorry…” he said. “HAHA! You’re cute siblings!” Dahee-noona said. “Ehehe...” I just smiled.

“By the way, you’re wearing the same necklace…” she pointed at our necklace. “Oh… this is from our father. We’re his sons so he gave us those two necklaces” I said. “Because he said there are only two necklaces like this in this world, it has magic in it” Seungho-hyung added. “Magic? Like what?” Mir asked curiously. “History said that these shell necklaces can make a wish comes true… anything you wish… But you can only use it once” I said. “Really? Is that really true?” Byunghee said. “I don’t really know, but we keep it and save it so we can use this when it is the right time” Seungho-hyung said. “You haven’t used it?” Mir asked. “When we crack this shell and we say our wish, it can’t be used again. So we’ll crack this when we really need to…” I said. We finished our dinner, “Seungho, where will you stay tonight?” Dahee-noona asked. “Uhm… Seungho will sleep here. Can he, umma??” Byunghee said. “Okay, but there are no room” she said. “We’ll share my bed” Byunghee said. Byunghee was so happy, he’s too excited.

“Annyeonghaseyo” someone opened the door. He’s cute and tall. “Cheondung-hyung! You came!” Mir ran to him and hugged him. So… he’s Cheondung. He’s handsome like they said. “He has unique ability, you know… That makes him a bit weird” Byunghee said. “Unique ability?” I asked. “He has supernatural power. He can see something inside our body. He gets that power from her mom, he’s not that pro but still he has a little power from her mom” Byunghee told me. “See something inside our body?” I asked. “Like energy inside our body, but he’s still an amateur” he said. What?? He can do that?? I was scared, how if he finds out that I’m not a human??? I was so scared and told Seungho-hyung about this. He also got scared “Hyung, what are we going to do now??” I said worriedly. “Let’s just hope that he can’t really use his power…” Seungho-hyung said to me.

“Joon, Seungho-hyung! This is Cheondung!” Mir introduced him to us. “I’m Joon. Nice to meet you” I shook hands with Cheondung. “I’m Seungho, Joon’s older brother” Seungho shook his hands with him too. Cheondung looked at Seungho-hyung and me weirdly, we’re getting scared. Will he find out?? Will he know that we’re not a human?? I kept asking that to myself. “Joon, Seungho… I saw weird energy inside your body. Something that’s unusual. Not like a human usually….” he said while looking at our eyes seriously.

DAMN! Don’t say anything again….

---------------------------------------------------------

i'm back :DDDDD

sorry, i can't update too much

i had 4 exams today -___- and it was difficult, esp. chemistry

tell me what do you think about this chapter .......