Chapter 13

Two Different Worlds

Byunghee’s POV

Mir-ya, hyung doesn’t know if I can meet you again or not….

I heard that car crashed and it made a loud sound, but… what? I didn’t feel anything, my body was perfectly fine and the car was destroyed badly. I still can’t believe that this can be happen. I looked in front of the car, there’s shiny light. I came nearer to that light and slowly it gathered in one shape. It looks like a body figure, I slowly touch the light. At first it can’t be touched. Slowly, it became touchable. It was a figure of a man. “Byunghee-ya” I heard someone softly said. “Who’s that?” I was scared. “Byunghee, you didn’t recognize my voice?” he asked. I heard it clearly, it was Seungho’s voice. “Seungho?” I didn’t believe. The light started fading away and there standing a man whom I know. “Baby I miss you so much” he said. “Seungho?!” I hugged him tightly and crying on his chest. “Don’t cry, Byunghee-ya” he said. I didn’t believe it! Seungho vanished at that day. I was really confused. Suddenly I was unconscious.

I woke up in my bed. Who brought me here? “You’re awake?” he asked. “Seungho? So it wasn’t a dream?” I couldn’t believe it. “No, Byunghee-ya… it was real and I’m here now, with you” he said. I hugged him “Do you know that I miss you so much. It’s already 3 years! 3 years since you left me” I cried. “Sorry I was late” he said. “How can I survive from that car crash?” I asked. “I was the one who protected you, that light, it’s me” he said. “How can you come back to this world?” I asked. “You see? I already cracked my shell necklace, that necklace had a true power, it wasn’t just a myth. Before I vanished, I cracked it and wished that I could reborn as a human and live a happy life together” he said. “You’re a human now?” I was shocked. “Yes, Byunghee. I have bloods like you do” he said. I smiled, now he’s a human and nobody is going to separate us again. “So Joon… how about Joon?” I asked. “I don’t know” he sighed. “I hope that he will be okay” I said.

“Why did you move here?” he asked. “I wanted to study more about writing, so I went to Japan. “But why your room is the same as your room in Korea?” he asked. “These flower decorations, you made it. Before I left Korea, I took a photo of my bedroom in Korea. When I arrived here, I made my room to look the same as my original room. It always reminds me of you, in Japan, I want to feel your love even you were not here. Living in this room made me happy because I could remember our sweet moments, ‘private’ moments, and other good moments together with you. Even thought I often cried because the reality is… you’re not here” my eyes got teary. “Byunghee-ya… I’m here now” he hugged me. “I love you” he said, I missed those words, and I heard it again. “I love you too” I kissed those lips that I’ve wanted to taste again.

Mir’s POV

It was a lonely night as usual, nobody was around me. Joon… come back, I miss you. It’s been 3 years since you left. I cried while hugging my pillow under the sheets. Suddenly, a shiny light came from above. What is it? A strange light suddenly appeared. “Mir…” I heard a familiar voice came closer. “Joon?” I asked. “So you remembered me?” the light said. “JOON?! IS THAT YOU?” I was so shocked and tried to touch the light which is already in front of my eyes. The light slowly disappeared and someone sat in front of me “JOON?” I hugged him when I saw his face. “Mir, I miss you so much” he said. ‘’I missed you more” I cried. “Don’t cry, little Mir” he said. “I’m not that little Mir anymore” I said. “Really? You’re still the same” he tilted my chin and discovered my face. “Joon, how come?” I asked. “I was reborn as a human because… I wished for it, I already use the power of my necklace” he said. “You used it? Just for me?” I asked. “I want to meet you again” he smiled. “Why you’re so late? It’s already 3 years!” I punched his chest lightly.

“By the way, where’s your wife? You’re married, right?” he asked. “No, I don’t have. I don’t want to marry everyone except you” I said blushing. “Mir… I don’t believe that you’re still thinking about me. Thanks” he said. “I will always only love you, only you” I said. “It’s still your old room, right?” he got up and opened the dresser. He took a little box from the dresser and came back to bed. He opened the box and I saw two couple rings. “I bought this before I left, I wanted to propose to you but I had no time” he said. “Joon…” tears were falling. “Cheolyong, will you marry me?” he took my hand and I blushed really red. “I will” I smiled. He put one ring on my finger and I put the other one on his finger. I closed my eyes and leaned closer to him until our lips touched. It’s our first kiss since 3 years ago. He deepened the kiss and I inserted my tongue inside his cavern. We pulled away for air “Now I’m a human, was it different?” he asked. “No, you’re still Joon. That addicting lips is still the same as before” I said and he kissed me again. We slept cuddling each other. I’ve waited so long for you Joon, my wish comes true.

Joon’s POV

“Mir, wake up” I woke him up, I was happy that I could wake him up again like 3 years ago. “Why? I still want to sleep” he slept again. I kissed his lips and he responded to it “See, you’re awake… don’t be lazy” I said. He got up and washed his face. I made him breakfast, it’s been a long time. “Mir, where’s Dahee-noona?” I asked. “Umma….” his tears were falling. “What happened?” I asked worriedly. “Umma is in a coma, she’s in the hospital” he said. “What?” I was surprised. “Then, will she attend our wedding tomorrow? She will, right?” I asked. “I don’t know” he shook his head. “I want to visit Dahee-noona” I said. “Okay, after finishing breakfast. Take a bath and we’ll go” he said. I took a bath and dressed up. We went to the hospital and went to Dahee-noona’s room. I saw an unconscious woman which is my bride’s mother. I went closer and tried to talk to her.

“Noona, wake up please… it’s me Joonie. You have to attend your own son’s wedding tomorrow. I know that you can’t hear me, but I’m sure tha God heard me. Mir… is still the same, the innocent little Mir, he misses you soo much, noona. From tomorrow, I won’t call you noona again, you’ll be my umma. Wake up soon and I hope you can see me and Mir together as a bride” I said shading my tears. Mir’s turn now “Umma, I will marry Joon tomorrow. You’ll accept our relationship, right? He’s the only right one for me… I’m sure that Joon will always make me happy. Wake up, umma” I said. “Visiting time is over” the nurse told us. We went home with red eyes. “Mir, we should prepare everything for tomorrow” I said. “Okay, Byunghee and Seungho will arrive in 2 hours” he said. “Seungho-hyung????” I was surprised. “Yes…” he smiled. Seungho-hyung…. I miss you

The door opened and there were Seungho-hyung and Byunghee. Mir and I ran to hug them. “I miss you sooo much” Mir said. “Me too, Mir” Byunghee said. “Hyung, we’re really brothers! How could we wish for the same thing??” I said to Seungho-hyung and slapped his shoulder. “You’ll be married, right?” Seungho-hyung asked me. “Yes... hehe” I smiled. “Then, we have to prepare everything well” Byunghee said. “Already, hyung” Mir said. “Oh okay, we’re the one who’s late” Byunghee said.

~The Next Day~

“Do you, Cheolyong take Lee Joon to be your husband?”

“I do” he said.

“Do you, Joon take Cheolyong to be your husband?”

“I do” I said.

“You may kiss your bride”

We kissed in front of everyone and everyone was happy. Then, someone familiar came with a wheelchair. “Dahee-noona?!” I was surprised and ran to her. Mir ran to her and he was very happy, until he began to cry. “Umma, you’re awake” Mir said. “Yes, and whose mother who doesn’t want to attend her own son’s wedding” she smiled. “Noona…” I couldn’t speak. “Joon, take care of Mir. He’s still childish, I hope Mir will be happy with you” she said to me. “I know that Joon will always make me happy, umma. Don’t be afraid” Mir said. “Noona… I will take care of Mir” I said. “Don’t call me noona, call me umma” she smiled. “Yes, umma” I hugged her and cried.

Today is the best day ever

----------------------------------------------------------

double-update today! hehe

don't forget to comment:)